PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace Mom

Twisted Titan
27th March 2017, 08:47 PM
My mom was very sick in her waning years and use to make a lot of trips to Hospital but she always use to pull out a ace.

Unfortunately she wasn't able to do it this time.

She passed on .

There is a wealth of love and wisdom she left in the hundred of lives she touched and still continues to do so.

I was truly blessed to call this woman my Mom.

Im Just glad beyond glad she is now in the loving arms of The creator of the Universe.

And if I behave myself and conduct myself honorably I get to see her again.

Glass
27th March 2017, 09:50 PM
my condolences TT

I miss typed that as consolences.. those too.

crimethink
27th March 2017, 09:59 PM
God bless you and yours, with happy memories and hope to be reunited.

Neuro
27th March 2017, 10:23 PM
I am sorry for your loss.

vacuum
27th March 2017, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hear this TT. Just from reading your posts over the years, I feel I know a little bit about her already.

Twisted Titan
27th March 2017, 11:16 PM
Sorry to hear this TT. Just from reading your posts over the years, I feel I know a little bit about her already.

A very classy lady........ with such a kind heart.

And since her passing I am finding out so much more.

Let me make you crack up.

I had a fellow come up to me and thank me because My mom let him sleep on her couch for a month because he was jammed up in something and needed a place to stay.

Another lady with a small child told me one time she came to visit My Mom and as soon as she came in My mom says "did you and the baby have something to eat?"

No mam... My mother whips something up for them and while she was there she looked at her baby and SHE didn't like how his sneakers were looking so she grabbed 20 bucks and told her "get MY BABY some shoes with this."

The reason why the second story is funny to me is because she would call me all the time saying: Frank I need 20 dollars to get something to eat and I would always scrape together a few dollars to send.

but when I get down there My Mom had a ton of people bringing food by the house all the time so she was never in a place where she was in want.

she was known for shooting you a story about needing something

but It was only at the gathering did i finally realize her shaking me down for a few bucks was to put it in the hands of someone who REALLY needed it.

she had such a big heart and she would let nobody go without if she knew.... even if she had to rob Peter and pistol-whip Paul to do it.

She would tell me over and over.... Son, you are expected to help family and friends BUT ONE MUST CONSIDER THE STRANGER and do for them as well ......its the only way The world will become a better place.

I never understood that before....... but I saw the fulfillment of that gratitude in that woman's eyes and I will NEVER forget it.

That is just one of many torches I will carry forward in the days and years ahead.

singular_me
28th March 2017, 03:35 AM
Death is just a transition and a passage... there is something that blows everybody's mind when getting there.

Yes missing somebody is a painful experience but we also should keep this in mind to balance our feelings

Your mom is doing well!

Twisted Titan
28th March 2017, 03:44 AM
Your mom is doing well!

Though me and you disagree about many things on that one there is no doubt.

since her passing up until today I have had a ton of experiences that would be only unique to me and her that confirms she is doing okay.

its a great relief and a huge hope for The future

Camp Bassfish
28th March 2017, 04:34 AM
My sincere condolences TT, she sounds like a wonderful woman!

Down1
28th March 2017, 05:01 AM
R.i.p.

Ares
28th March 2017, 05:07 AM
My condolences TT.

monty
28th March 2017, 05:31 AM
My condolences.

brosil
28th March 2017, 05:46 AM
Sorry to hear that,TT. She sounds like a good mom. In about 6 months, it will hit you that there's no one standing between the Great Beyond and you anymore. You'll be OK.

Atocha
28th March 2017, 08:26 AM
My condolences also.

Joshua01
28th March 2017, 09:23 AM
Please accept our sincere condolences TT. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time

madfranks
28th March 2017, 09:23 AM
TT, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear the news, but like you said, she's up in heaven now and you'll see her again. Until that time comes, live your life the way she taught you; there's no better way to honor her.

General of Darkness
28th March 2017, 10:35 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, but she sounded like an amazing lady. Cherish the memories, and follow her path on being a good human being.

singular_me
28th March 2017, 11:33 AM
Your mom is doing well!

Though me and you disagree about many things on that one there is no doubt.

since her passing up until today I have had a ton of experiences that would be only unique to me and her that confirms she is doing okay.

its a great relief and a huge hope for The future

think the only disagreement we have is the terminology.. you choose the Bible, I choose the Laws Of Nature. I understand you more than you understand me, but thats okay

ximmy
28th March 2017, 11:45 AM
https://i1.wp.com/wisdophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lord_of_the_rings_Gandalf_quote_death_is_another_p ath_we_all_take_wisdophile.jpg

Silver Rocket Bitches!
28th March 2017, 12:37 PM
Sorry for your loss, TT. May she rest in peace.

StreetsOfGold
28th March 2017, 03:05 PM
This may not make you feel better but I just found about today that a guy I work with that his dad died, he was only 65 but the real tragedy is that he was working under a car and the jack failed.
Tragic way to go.
My mom passed several years ago, it's tough.

aeondaze
28th March 2017, 03:59 PM
Really sad to hear this TT, all the best to you and your family.

{**}

osoab
28th March 2017, 05:47 PM
My condolences to you and your family TT.

Twisted Titan
28th March 2017, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the words.....it really helps me when the waves of grief come

It was extra ruff because my Mom appointed me to carry out her final affairs so I had to coordinate with the funeral home, so I had to make those hard desicions and ask questions that through me for a loop.

let me Crack you up again

I had to rent a car to drive to Florida,so I had to book a reservation and with money being tight I went with one see size above the smallest.

I go to pick up the car, the attendant didn't even raise his face to look at me.
okay sir what we are going to do is upgrade to a SUV with unlimited miles.
I turned around because I swore he was talking to someone else.
as I get the truck I just happen to ask this attendant how long has this one been in your fleet.
it's funny you ask.....it has only been here ONE DAY and the truck has less than 5k in miles so it's like new
so as I'm driving I start to chuckle to myself.
my mom was always busting on me to get a new car but I knew I couldn't swing it...

so now on the day after, she made sure I had a big brand new truck and it was just the right size to bring things that I knew the family needed and I was able to shuffle people around comfortably.

I was laughing and crying at the same time

ximmy
28th March 2017, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the words.....it really helps me when the waves of grief come

It was extra ruff because my Mom appointed me to carry out her final affairs so I had to coordinate with the funeral home, so I had to make those hard desicions and ask questions that through me for a loop.

let me Crack you up again

I had to rent a car to drive to Florida,so I had to book a reservation and with money being tight I went with one see size above the smallest.

I go to pick up the car, the attendant didn't even raise his face to look at me.
okay sir what we are going to do is upgrade to a SUV with unlimited miles.
I turned around because I swore he was talking to someone else.
as I get the truck I just happen to ask this attendant how long has this one been in your fleet.
it's funny you ask.....it has only been here ONE DAY and the truck has less than 5k in miles so it's like new
so as I'm driving I start to chuckle to myself.
my mom was always busting on me to get a new car but I knew I couldn't swing it...

so now on the day after, she made sure I had a big brand new truck and it was just the right size to bring things that I knew the family needed and I was able to shuffle people around comfortably.

I was laughing and crying at the same time

Thank goodness
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/Images/Most-people-crammed-in-a-Smart-car-Comets-Cheerleaders_tcm25-432010.jpg

Celtic Rogue
29th March 2017, 05:18 AM
So sorry for your loss!