PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome our Newest Moderator: 7th Trump!

madfranks
1st April 2017, 07:39 PM
After much discussion and deliberation with the forum management, I'm happy to announce our newest moderator to the forum, 7th Trump! I think we can all agree, there's nobody better to be in charge of banning and controlling members' speech and actions. Once 7th is up to speed, Ares and I will be resigning our mod status, so 7th will be running the forum from there. Good luck 7th, you've earned it!

7th trump
1st April 2017, 07:50 PM
After much discussion and deliberation with the forum management, I'm happy to announce our newest moderator to the forum, 7th Trump! I think we can all agree, there's nobody better to be in charge of banning and controlling members' speech and actions. Once 7th is up to speed, Ares and I will be resigning our mod status, so 7th will be running the forum from there. Good luck 7th, you've earned it!

Good April fools mad...good one!

Hitch
1st April 2017, 08:00 PM

I would have voted for you, 7th. We need a God fearing guy like you to straighten this forum out. Period. Bring on the ban hammer. This place is just way to out of control. Out of effing control, I tell you! Smack some truth into these maniacs here!

Joshua01
1st April 2017, 08:16 PM
Now THAT'S a riot!!!

7th trump
1st April 2017, 08:17 PM
I would have voted for you, 7th. We need a God fearing guy like you to straighten this forum out. Period. Bring on the ban hammer. This place is just way to out of control. Out of effing control, I tell you! Smack some truth into these maniacs here!

Nope...dont want it.

Joshua01
1st April 2017, 08:17 PM
Another great avatar!!! Nice 7th!

osoab
2nd April 2017, 06:07 AM
I was snoozing when you posted this.

Did you change his title to moderator to make this somewhat believable?

palani
2nd April 2017, 07:20 AM
I'm happy to announce our newest moderator to the forum, 7th Trump! ...so 7th will be running the forum from there. Good luck 7th, you've earned it!

What are trying to do? Give Stephen King an idea for his best horror novel yet?

madfranks
2nd April 2017, 08:32 AM
I was snoozing when you posted this.

Did you change his title to moderator to make this somewhat believable?

No, because if you change a user title to a different title that has privileges associated with it, that member gets those privileges. I learned this the hard way back when Neuro was still a mod and for a joke I changed my title to "banned" and sure enough, it propagated through and I was actually banned, and Neuro had to come save me.

osoab
2nd April 2017, 08:55 AM
No, because if you change a user title to a different title that has privileges associated with it, that member gets those privileges. I learned this the hard way back when Neuro was still a mod and for a joke I changed my title to "banned" and sure enough, it propagated through and I was actually banned, and Neuro had to come save me.

You could have used *Mudderator*

Twisted Titan
2nd April 2017, 09:17 AM
The Thunder dome battles would have been epic!!!!!

7th trump
2nd April 2017, 09:46 AM
The Thunder dome battles would have been epic!!!!!

LMAO Twisty......

Neuro
2nd April 2017, 03:34 PM

Hahaha, I had forgotten about that!

singular_me
2nd April 2017, 04:41 PM
Too bad that the april fools wasnt about Neuro's come back!!!!

LOLOLOL

Neuro
2nd April 2017, 09:27 PM
Too bad that the april fools wasnt about Neuro's come back!!!!

LOLOLOL

Don't choke dear! ;D

singular_me
3rd April 2017, 03:26 AM
I would supporf your reinstatement Neuro!! You are a brave opponent, I respect that

madfranks
3rd April 2017, 07:21 AM
Hahaha, I had forgotten about that!

Yep, and little did you all realize that was your shot to get rid of me for good! LOL ha ha.