PDA

View Full Version : zerohedge: Notice On Racism

cheka.
5th April 2017, 12:20 PM
interesting

http://www.zerohedge.com/help/notice-racism

Notice On Racism

Racism, to include any religious affiliation, will not be tolerated in ANY FORM on this site, including the disparagment of people in the comments section.

To report any form of discrimination, please right click on the comment number, copy the link to the comment, and send the comment link to abuse [at] zerohedge.com.

Any user found to be discriminating against ANY race, religion, or affiliation, will be banned immediately, and have their comments removed from the system.

You have been warned.

midnight rambler
5th April 2017, 12:25 PM
WTF is it about the goatfuckers that they're able to intimidate (nearly) everyone?

Message for the goatfuckers: death waits in the darkness.

ximmy
5th April 2017, 12:30 PM
Don't forget the fine print... exclusions: Traditional family oriented individuals, Christianity & persons of Caucasian heritage.

crimethink
5th April 2017, 01:55 PM
WTF is it about the goatfuckers that they're able to intimidate (nearly) everyone?

"Anti-racism" is the policy of the Devil. Since Mooslims work for him, they are protected as a "race."

osoab
5th April 2017, 03:03 PM
To keep their advertisers happy?

crimethink
5th April 2017, 03:12 PM
To keep their advertisers happy?

"Tyler Durden" (a pseudonym used by multiple authors) is likely a group of Jews who are bent on the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan.

Zerohedge advertisers have no motivation to protect Mooslims...most readers are firmly anti-Mooslim.

Down1
5th April 2017, 03:28 PM
I think there was a pretty edgy post there in the last couple days.
That must have triggered it.

The Goyim are waking up.

cheka.
5th April 2017, 08:20 PM
I think there was a pretty edgy post there in the last couple days.
That must have triggered it.

The Goyim are waking up.

i dug into it thinking same. it's been on there for a good while. i just wasn't aware of it.

vacuum
5th April 2017, 08:28 PM

There is only one group of people that have permanently intertwined their race and religion, and it isn't muslims.

Twisted Titan
6th April 2017, 07:58 AM
There is only one group of people that have permanently intertwined their race and religion, and it isn't muslims.

if you wish to know who rules over you.....find out who cannot be criticized

Voltaire