PDA

View Full Version : Warmonger Trump: Syria Chemical Attack An ‘Affront To Humanity’

crimethink
5th April 2017, 02:11 PM
All you stupid fuckers who still support Trump (that's you Joshua01 and ximmy, among others) own this.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/donald-trump-jordan-king-abdullah-iii/

President Donald Trump is condemning the chemical attack in Syria that left 72 people dead as an “affront to humanity” that “cannot be tolerated.”

Trump made the comments at the start of a joint news conference with Jordanian King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein at the White House on Wednesday.

(...)

Innocent people, including women small children “and even beautiful little babies” were killed, Trump said.

“These heinous actions by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated,” he added.

crimethink
5th April 2017, 02:12 PM
Just so the jackoffs don't claim "the media" is "distorting" Trump's comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl2AKtpTdoA

crimethink
5th April 2017, 03:02 PM
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/04/06/russia-says-assad-not-to-blame-for-gas-attack.html

Russia denies that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is to blame for a poison gas attack in Syria and said it will continue to back him, setting the Kremlin on course for its biggest diplomatic collision yet with Donald Trump's White House.

Western countries, including the United States, blamed Assad's armed forces for the worst Sarin gas attack in Syria for more than four years, which choked scores of people to death in the town of Khan Sheikhoun.

Washington said it believed the deaths were caused by sarin nerve gas dropped by Syrian aircraft, but Moscow said the poison gas belonged to rebels and had leaked from an insurgent weapons depot hit by Syrian bombs.

crimethink
5th April 2017, 03:03 PM
Opposition to Assad = Support for ISIS

Tillerson says time for Russia to rethink support for Syria's Assad

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2017/04/06/tillerson-says-time-for-russia-to-rethink-support-for-syrias-assad/

monty
5th April 2017, 06:46 PM
The truth about the Syria gas attack. Assad didn't randomly gas his own people

http://youtu.be/wZIsdN3Tez0

https://youtu.be/wZIsdN3Tez0

monty
5th April 2017, 07:04 PM
Professor Doom1. Syrian Chemical Attack you say? Trump feeding off fakery? You don't say?

http://youtu.be/HwIMan7SrR8

https://youtu.be/HwIMan7SrR8

crimethink
5th April 2017, 07:19 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/king-abdullah-jordan-trump.html?_r=0

Only days after the White House declared it would be “silly” to persist in trying to oust President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, Mr. Trump said, “My attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.”

“It crossed a lot of lines for me,” the president declared at a news conference in the Rose Garden, referring to the “red line” that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, had drawn before a 2013 poison-gas attack by Mr. Assad’s forces. Mr. Obama’s failure to strike Syria after that, Mr. Trump claimed, sowed the conditions for this new assault. The estimated death toll was reported to have exceeded 100.

Syria was one of several places, along with North Korea and Iran, where Mr. Trump on Wednesday threatened a forceful American response. But in all these cases, he declined to disclose options, arguing that there was a need for surprise but stoking worries that his fledgling administration is not ready to deal with multiple threats across the Middle East and Asia.

At the United Nations, Mr. Trump’s ambassador, Nikki R. Haley, warned that the United States might take unilateral action if the Security Council failed to respond to this latest atrocity in Syria. A shift in policy could include airstrikes, which were considered and ultimately rejected by Mr. Obama.

Joshua01
5th April 2017, 07:41 PM
It's fake as shit Fred. This doesn't pass the sniff test:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=074_1491411694

old steel
5th April 2017, 07:49 PM
Both Trump and Secretary of State Tillerson stated for the record that they were going to let the Syrian government and the Syrian people figure out their own future.

Certainly Trump & Co can figure out the fake news as he is famous for pointing it out more times than i can count, so what changed?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8ro220W0AA23h1.jpg:large

Oh and,

CNN Anchor Speechless After Congressman Questions Syria Chemical Attack Story

http://theantimedia.org/cnn-congressman-syria-chemical-attack/

crimethink
5th April 2017, 10:33 PM
It's fake as shit Fred. This doesn't pass the sniff test:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=074_1491411694

Your Lord and Savior Donald Trump said it's real, "unacceptable," and Satan al-Assad's doing.

crimethink
5th April 2017, 10:34 PM
Both Trump and Secretary of State Tillerson stated for the record that they were going to let the Syrian government and the Syrian people figure out their own future.

Donald Trump said Hillary Clinton would be in jail. Then he said the Clinton Crime Family are "good people," and he "doesn't want to hurt them." Pathological liar.

How many more loads are you going to swallow before you face the facts?

old steel
5th April 2017, 11:10 PM
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." -FDR

steyr_m
5th April 2017, 11:42 PM
I dunno.... I think DT originally had plans to change things in DC, but really didn't know what he was against.

I live in Canada, but supported DT on 1 singular issue: the least likely to start ww3. Maybe he's going through this because he might find a horse's head in his bed. I'm more nervous than ever.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 12:01 AM
I dunno.... I think DT originally had plans to change things in DC, but really didn't know what he was against.

I live in Canada, but supported DT on 1 singular issue: the least likely to start ww3. Maybe he's going through this because he might find a horse's head in his bed. I'm more nervous than ever.

Donald Trump is a product of the most Jewish city on Earth, and is a man "made" by New York banksters. He sold the American people a delusion, and millions bought it. Even I "bought" the idea he would not be as much a rabid warmonger as Her Majesty.

steyr_m
6th April 2017, 01:03 AM
Donald Trump is a product of the most Jewish city on Earth, and is a man "made" by New York banksters. He sold the American people a delusion, and millions bought it. Even I "bought" the idea he would not be as much a rabid warmonger as Her Majesty.

Yeah, but looking back at his thoughts of being POTUS in the 80's [esp in the interview by opera] -- he just didn't want to be part of it.

When it seemed like the ship was sinking, he jumped in -- but was over his head.

We're doomed....

crimethink
6th April 2017, 01:36 AM
Yeah, but looking back at his thoughts of being POTUS in the 80's [esp in the interview by opera] -- he just didn't want to be part of it.

When it seemed like the ship was sinking, he jumped in -- but was over his head.

We're doomed....

What you "know" about Donald Trump is purely a product of Talmudvision and the Jewsmedia. "Image management" has been a key technique of Trump™ from the beginning.

EE_
6th April 2017, 04:24 AM
Hillary did it!

Did Hillary Clinton Approve Sending Sarin Gas to Syrian Rebels?
Saturday, March 4, 2017 14:31
(Before It's News)

By Patricia Ramirez // Inquisitr

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh believes that Hillary Clinton approved the sending of sarin gas to Syria. At a time when Clinton is trying to secure the 2016 democratic presidential nomination, Hersh is coming forward with allegations that the democratic presidential front-runner and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was a go-between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Middle Eastern nations (namely Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey) to set up a horrific sarin gas attack and place the blame on the shoulders of Assad. Why? So that the U.S. could invade Syria and blame Assad.

“By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria.”

Hersh didn’t elaborate as to whether the “arms” he referred to encompassed the chemical precursors for creating sarin gas, which Libya stockpiled. However, multiple independent reports have independently confirmed that Gaddafi of Libya did, indeed, possess such stockpiles. Additionally, the The Free Thought Project reports, the much-touted U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya was operating as a “rat line” for Gaddafi’s weaponry while Hillary Clintonwas at the helm.

Seymour Hersh isn’t the first or only reporter to publicly call out the Hillary Clinton/Syria connection. Christopher Lehmann said on October 7, 2013 that top U.S. (and Saudi) officials were responsible for the chemical weapons being used in Syria. Interestingly, Lehmann’s sources were completely different than Hersh’s.

“Evidence leads directly to the White House, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey, CIA Director John Brennan, Saudi Intelligence Chief Prince Bandar, and Saudi Arabia´s Interior Ministry.”

The headline of Lehmann’s article? “Top US and Saudi Officials responsible for Chemical Weapons in Syria.”

To make matters more damning for Hillary Clinton, two industry-leading U.S. analysts determined that Lehmann was correct. Indeed, the Lloyd-Postal report reportedly concluded that the U.S. government’s public claims regarding the attack are inaccurate.

“The US Government’s Interpretation of the Technical Intelligence It Gathered Prior to and After the August 21 Attack CANNOT POSSIBLY BE CORRECT.”

As one news outlet reports, “Obama has clearly been lying.”

However, for the first documented time, Hersh has now pointed the finger at democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton. Indeed, during an interview with Aternet.org, Hersh said that during the Hillary Clinton Secretary of State/Obama Administration, the Benghazi role was to “collect weapons from Libyan stockpiles and send them through Turkey into Syria for a set-up sarin-gas attack, to be blamed on Assad in order to ‘justify’ the US invading Syria, as the US had invaded Libya to eliminate Gaddafi.”

“That ambassador who was killed, he was known as a guy, from what I understand, as somebody, who would not get in the way of the CIA. As I wrote, on the day of the mission hewas meeting with the CIA base chief and the shipping company. He was certainly involved, aware and witting of everything that was going on. And there’s no way somebody in that sensitive of a position is not talking to the boss, by some channel.”

According to Hersh, this was (in fact) a large part of the Hillary Clinton State Department’s operation in Libya. While Hillary Clinton was running the show, her job description reportedly included doing to Syria what had already been done successfully in Libya.

Hersh ultimately wrote a book, The Killing of Osama bin Laden, in which an ex-U.S. intelligence official says that the Hillary Clinton White House rejected 35 targets because they were “insufficiently painful to the Assad regime.” Later, the Hillary Clinton White House put forth a target list that included, among other things civilian infrastructure.

“What would the toll to civilians have been if the White House’s proposed strike had been carried out?”

In response, Hersh said that he U.S. “tradition” had been to ignore civilian casualties, and he presumed that the tradition would continue under Hillary Clinton.

“U.S. attacks are okay or even desired (so as to terrorize the population into surrender) – not an ‘issue’, except, perhaps, for the PR people.”

When asked why Obama and Hillary Clinton are so “obsessed” with replacing Assad in Syria, the answer was not forthcoming.

“Nobody could figure out why. Our policy has always been against him [Assad]. Period.”

This White House policy came long before Hillary Clinton. Indeed, since the Ba’ath Party in 1957, Assad’s party has been the subject of a CIA coup. Why? To enable an oil pipeline for the democratic (and Hillary Clinton) favorites, the Saudi’s through Syria. Before Hillary Clinton’s decades-old plan could come to fruition; however, a multitude of Syrian coups took place.

Despite the efforts of the Hillary Clinton State Department and the Barrack Obama White House, the Trans-Arabia pipeline still doesn’t exist.

However, Obama, via Hillary Clinton, is the first U.S. president to serious tried to push for the long-anticipated Syrian regime change that would be required for the pipeline to come to pass.

The issue has drawn Russia into the most substantial conflict with the U.S. since the Cold War, all under Hillary Clinton’s leadership of the State Department.

“The US is allied with the Saud family (and with their friends, the royal families of Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, and Oman). Russia is allied with the leaders of Syria – as Russia had earlier been allied with Mossadegh in Iran, Arbenz in Guatemala, Allende in Chile, Hussein in Iraq, Gaddafi in Libya, and Yanukovych in Ukraine (all of whom except Syria’s Ba’ath Party, the US has successfully overthrown).”

Maybe Hersh was incorrect to proclaim that “nobody could figure out why” Obama (and previously Hillary Clinton) were so obsessed with overthrowing Assad. According to Hersh, they have all been hired to do specific jobs. Jobs that remained the same after the Warsaw Pact was disbanded.

“Hersh then said that Obama wanted to fill Syria with foreign jihadists to serve as the necessary ground forces for his planned aerial bombardment there, and, ‘if you wanted to go there and fight there in 2011-2013, Go, go, go… overthrow Bashar!’ So, they actually pushed a lot of people [jihadists] to go. I don’t think they were paying for them but they certainly gave visas.”

However, Hillary Clinton’s America is not required to ally so closely with her Middle Eastern allies.

Rather, the support of the U.S. government to the Syrian rebels is solely at the behest of Hillary Clinton and her friends. If things go right, the Hillary Clinton-supporting aristocrats in the U.S. will be both supplying salaries for jihadists and walking off with a substantial profit.

As CNN reports, Ted Cruz dropped out of the 2016 presidential race tonight. It looks like it’s going to be a contest between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Do you really want a U.S. president in 2017 that is conspiring with our enemies, as Hillary Clinton is reportedly doing?

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2017/03/did-hillary-clinton-approve-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels-2465198.html

singular_me
6th April 2017, 04:56 AM
trump has become hillary

Trump opens the door to military action in Syria after branding sarin massacre an 'affront to humanity' that 'crossed a lot of lines' and warns: 'My attitude toward Assad has changed'

Israel Strongly Condemns Syria Chemical Attack, Calls on World to Intervene

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:34 AM
Do NOT, repeat, do NOT EVER try to predict Donald Trump's next move. Everything is a transaction for him and all cards are playable.

singular_me
6th April 2017, 05:16 PM
I could somewhat believe that Trump was only meant to be hillary's opponent and stir up the pot but his campaign took an unexpected turn in his favor as hillary's health became a big issue. But he is not innocent, he knew and always has known the name of the game

We're doomed....

PUKE TIME!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7Pq4sSnGk

EE_
6th April 2017, 05:19 PM
Trump will not take us to war, you heard it here first.
If he does get pushed into war with Syria/Iran/Russia, it will be the end of Trump. One term president, maybe not even that long?

old steel
6th April 2017, 05:55 PM
It will be the end of a whole lot of things.

EE_
6th April 2017, 05:56 PM
It will be the end of a whole lot of things.

Got gold and silver?

old steel
6th April 2017, 06:10 PM
You mean got a good bike, AR and a garage full of freeze dried food, i know you do.

singular_me
6th April 2017, 06:26 PM
support no politicians and you will far much less deceived

==============

Nikki Haley After Syrian Gas Attack: How Many Children ‘Have to Die Before Russia Cares?’

slvrbugjim
6th April 2017, 06:45 PM
Trump will not take us to war, you heard it here first.
If he does get pushed into war with Syria/Iran/Russia, it will be the end of Trump. One term president, maybe not even that long?

Well he just did

Jerrylynnb
6th April 2017, 07:35 PM
They just reported on Rense that the US deployed 60 cruise missiles at a Syrian airport, after forewarning the Russians. The ONLY way this will NOT mean war is because Syria is too weak to launch a proper response.

The proper response by one state from such an attack by an aggressor state would be to launch an equivalent, or twice larger, attack on the sites and vessels from which the missiles were launched.

If Syria had the means to respond, they surely would, if for no other reason, than to dissuade any future such attacks. I doubt that Syria will be able to launch any kind of response because they are just too weak of a nation up against such a large and massive military force like the US.

The US is being an absolute horrendous (and hypocritical) BULLY here. This is exactly the thing one would expect from jews - picking on those unable to defend nor respond.

Syria has done absolutely NOTHING that could be considered in any way an assault upon the US. This nonsense claim about something "offensive" going on somewhere is pure nonsense and all the world knows it. Even those promulgating this story know it is pure hateful fantasy.

All one has to do is ask why Trump offers no equivalent outrage as to the many inhumane attacks upon Palestine and the ungodly disfigurement shown as a result upon Palestinian civilians.

Trump is a base and evil HYPOCRITE, who is being controlled by his jewish masters, as if he is no more than a mindless robot.

Americans have been screwed and are at risk of being totally demolished by a Russian nuclear response, down the road, sooner or later, to future attacks that will likely follow when there is no response to this missile attack. Sooner or later, jews will get their way and there will be a total nuclear exchange between the east and the west, sparked by their shenanigans shoved out onto the world via their puppet, Trump.

Crimethink was right about this all along - I, along with others (too many others) got taken in and are feeling the hurt of that knife in the back.

old steel
6th April 2017, 07:36 PM
At the rise of the first mushroom cloud, I'd be happy to put a bullet in the dome of any active Trump supporters.

You Satanic fuckers own this. Anyone who still supports Trump is an enemy of God and His children.

We are Gods children, chill out.

old steel
6th April 2017, 07:40 PM
They just reported on Rense that the US deployed 60 cruise missiles at a Syrian airport, after forewarning the Russians. The ONLY way this will NOT mean war is because Syria is too weak to launch a proper response.

The proper response by one state from such an attack by an aggressor state would be to launch an equivalent, or twice larger, attack on the sites and vessels from which the missiles were launched.

If Syria had the means to respond, they surely would, if for no other reason, than to dissuade any future such attacks. I doubt that Syria will be able to launch any kind of response because they are just too weak of a nation up against such a large and massive military force like the US.

The US is being an absolute horrendous (and hypocritical) BULLY here. This is exactly the thing one would expect from jews - picking on those unable to defend nor respond.

Syria has done absolutely NOTHING that could be considered in any way an assault upon the US. This nonsense claim about something "offensive" going on somewhere is pure nonsense and all the world knows it. Even those promulgating this story know it is pure hateful fantasy.

All one has to do is ask why Trump offers no equivalent outrage as to the many inhumane attacks upon Palestine and the ungodly disfigurement shown as a result upon Palestinian civilians.

Trump is a base and evil HYPOCRITE, who is being controlled by his jewish masters, as if he is no more than a mindless robot.

Americans have been screwed and are at risk of being totally demolished by a Russian nuclear response, down the road, sooner or later, to future attacks that will likely follow when there is no response to this missile attack. Sooner or later, jews will get their way and there will be a total nuclear exchange between the east and the west, sparked by their shenanigans shoved out onto the world via their puppet, Trump.

Crimethink was right about this all along - I, along with others (too many others) got taken in and are feeling the hurt of that knife in the back.

Look at the recent history of the jews getting America to bully and murder their neighbors in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen and now Syria.

There are some evil motherfuckers ruling over us and it's only going to get worse.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 07:44 PM
The US is being an absolute horrendous (and hypocritical) BULLY here. This is exactly the thing one would expect from jews - picking on those unable to defend nor respond....Crimethink was right about this all along - I, along with others (too many others) got taken in and are feeling the hurt of that knife in the back.

I would say Thank You, but I'd dearly much rather have been wrong.

In regards to this being Jewish in nature, hoarder has been right all along on this...he's suspected Trump IS a Jew. And I posted a thread not long ago indicating evidence it's probably true.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 07:45 PM
We are Gods children, chill out.

If you still support Trump, you are a devil.

old steel
6th April 2017, 07:48 PM
If you still support Trump, you are a devil.

Looks like his son in law zionist globalist joo cuck is his handler.

That is very bad news.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 07:50 PM
Looks like his son in law zionist globalist joo cuck is his handler.

That is very bad news.

Do you renounce and denounce all support for the Prince of Death? Kushner didn't make the phone call: Trump did. No more excuses, TRUMP is the Captain of the ship.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 07:55 PM
Hillary Cunton egging the Prince of Death on:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/

Joshua01
6th April 2017, 07:56 PM
I'm not giving CNN the click

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:00 PM
I'm too depressed to think rationally at the moment.

I had high hopes like a lot of good folks but they were unfounded.

This whole idea of one man making a difference is so much bullshit.

Unless the people take matters into their own hands, which btw i have been advocating for a long time now it will only get worse.

Fuck politicians, fuck religion and fuck the Goddamned bloodthirsty war mongering zionist bitches that rule this world!

crimethink
6th April 2017, 08:08 PM
I'm not giving CNN the click

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/327709-clinton-us-should-take-out-assads-airfields

crimethink
6th April 2017, 08:10 PM
Trump: Syrian strike is in 'vital national security interest' of United States

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/06/trump-syrian-strike-vital-national-security-interest-united-states/100150584/

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:16 PM

I guess now she will take credit for the attack, maybe Trump can find a place for her in his cabinet?

crimethink
6th April 2017, 08:20 PM
I guess now she will take credit for the attack, maybe Trump can find a place for her in his cabinet?

Trump and Cunton can create a "Unity" government like Dishonest Abe did.

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:23 PM
I wonder if the sixty million from the launched cruise missiles has already been added to the US debt clock?

Joshua01
6th April 2017, 08:25 PM
I read somewhere it's more like $150 million
I wonder if the sixty million from the launched cruise missiles has already been added to the US debt clock?

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:28 PM
I read somewhere it's more like $150 million

Yep, those Raytheon missiles sound expensive.

Joshua01
6th April 2017, 08:33 PM
http://www.trbimg.com/img-58e6f700/turbine/la-fg-tomahawk-img-20170406/

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:35 PM
So that price doesn't include a nuclear tip, that's probably extra, right?

ximmy
6th April 2017, 08:36 PM
Trump is going to barter a deal to get a better price on the Tomahawk...

I wonder how much silver is in each one?

old steel
6th April 2017, 08:41 PM

I don't know but i was looking at a graph the other day of all the silver the US has been importing the past few years and it's huge.

I'm beginning to think they are using a vast amount of silver in all their high tech, especially in the black projects off the books.

That would be a good reason to have the cb's suppressing the real price of physical.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 09:03 PM

Trump attacked after the People's Bank of China increased his credit limit at Mar-A-Lago this afternoon.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-58e6cc7b/turbine/ct-trump-xi-jinping-mar-a-lago-visit-20170406-003/750/750x422

crimethink
6th April 2017, 09:04 PM

Apparently I'm not the only one who found it odd that the "news" specifically noted Raytheon as the manufacturer? As though they wanted investors to know who to put their money into.

crimethink
6th April 2017, 09:09 PM
So that price doesn't include a nuclear tip, that's probably extra, right?

A whole lot extra. BGM-109As carry a W80, and estimates that merely upgrading the already-manufactured W80s to W80-4 standard will be several million each.

EE_
7th April 2017, 05:59 AM
Well he just did

Trump has taken a big risk, but there has been no declaration of war, yet. A lot of neocon war mongers, McCain, Rubio, etc. are celebrating and jacking each other off...even Hillary is in on it. I think it's a little soon to be popping champagne corks. Tomorrow we could wake up with a couple of our destroyers taken out? Then it would be game on, or 'end game' might be a better way to phrase it?

Gold up $14.60 at the moment

monty
7th April 2017, 06:08 AM
^An act 'aggression against a sovereign country'http://tass.com/politics/939920
Putin calls US strikes against Syria 'aggression against sovereign country'

Russian Politics & Diplomac (http://tass.com/politics)y

April 07, 8:57UTC+3

Vladimir Putin believes the US strike against Syria is an attempt to distract attention from numerous civilian casualties during operations in IraqShare

https://phototass3.cdnvideo.ru/width/744_b12f2926/tass/m2/en/uploads/i/20170407/1165658.jpg
© Alexey Nikolsky/Presidential press service/TASS

MOSCOW, April 7. /TASS/. The US missile strike against Syria’s facilities was an act of aggression and impairs both Russian-US relations and the key goal of fighting international terrorism, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Friday citing the opinion of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

President Putin considers the US strikes against Syria an act of aggression against a sovereign country violating the norms of international law, and under a trumped-up pretext at that," Peskov stressed. He noted that the Syrian army has no stockpiles of chemical weapons. "The fact that all Syrian armed forces’ chemical weapons stockpiles were eliminated was registered and confirmed by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), a specialized UN unit," he highlighted.
READ ALSO
https://phototass1.cdnvideo.ru/width/333_3412a45b/tass/m2/en/uploads/i/20170407/1165656.jpg (http://tass.com/world/939915)
Homs governor slams US missile strikes as ‘serving terrorists’ goals’ (http://tass.com/world/939915)

"Putin believes that the total disregard for the use of chemical weapons by terrorists only exacerbates the situation significantly," Peskov went on to say. "Putin also sees the strikes on Syria by the US as an attempt to divert the attention of the international community from numerous civilian casualties in Iraq."

"Washington’s move substantially impairs Russian-US relations, which are in a deplorable state as it is," Peskov emphasized.
"And, most importantly, Putin believes that this step does not bring us closer to the ultimate goal in the fight against international terrorism. On the contrary, it creates serious obstacles to efforts in forging an international coalition to fight against it and effectively counter this global evil. By the way, US President Donald Trump proclaimed this as one of the key objectives during his election campaign," the Kremlin spokesman explained.

The US military fired at least 50 cruise missiles at a military base of the Syrian government forces in the Homs province last night. The missile strike comes in response to what Washington believes was the Syrian government’s use of banned chemical weapons in the province of Idlib. The Tomahawk cruise missiles were intended for a single target - an airfield in the Homs province from which, according to the US intelligence data, the alleged chemical attack was launched.
US President Donald Trump confirmed that he had given the order to carry out the strike.

READ ALSO

Tillerson claims Russia failed to implement 2013 deal on destroying Syria’s chemical arms (http://tass.com/world/939912)

Putin slams accusations over alleged chemical attack in Idlib as unacceptable (http://tass.com/politics/939794)

Moscow insists chemical weapons were not used in Syria's Idlib (http://tass.com/politics/939746)

Russia submits its UN SC draft resolution on chemical weapons incident in Syria (http://tass.com/politics/939645)

Obama’s policy triggers chemical attacks in Syria — Russia’s UN deputy envoy (http://tass.com/politics/939624)

More:
http://tass.com/politics/939920

crimethink
7th April 2017, 06:39 AM
Trump has taken a big risk, but there has been no declaration of war, yet. A lot of neocon war mongers, McCain, Rubio, etc. are celebrating and jacking each other off...even Hillary is in on it. I think it's a little soon to be popping champagne corks. Tomorrow we could wake up with a couple of our destroyers taken out? Then it would be game on, or 'end game' might be a better way to phrase it?

You assume escalation is not their desire?

There is no "risk." Trump has revealed himself. Some of us were leery all along. A few knew he was a complete fraud from the start.

Are you ready to renounce your support of him?

crimethink
7th April 2017, 06:42 AM
A sane Jew? Wow!

I am a conservative peacenick: Do you want war with Russia?

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/04/i-am-a-conservative-peacenick-do-you-want-war-with-russia/

Michael Savage monologue

All day we’re talking about the Nuclear Option. Nuclear Option? What happens when the world goes nuclear? Today, the Congress decided to go nuclear … that is use the so called Nuclear Option to blow up the filibuster for a straight up or down vote on Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch. Even though Harry Reid started using the Nuclear Option in 2013 on lower court judges and Democrats and the media were all for it, now they’re acting like the world is coming to an end.

But they’re ignoring a possibility of the world really coming to an end.

Democrats have been poking the Russian bear since Trump won the election. The constant accusations of them fixing our election is not making them friendly towards us in the least. And why are they doing it? Because Trump said he could work with them?

But it doesn’t stop there. People in Trump’s own sphere are turning him towards the beating war drums. Dems and the establishment GOP both handcuffed loyal Trump advisers like Jeff Sessions, and now Devin Nunes, to take themselves out of any investigations on the Russia conspiracy. Steve Bannon, a close adviser is asked to step down from his NSC role.

Who got to you Mr. President? Who is whispering in your ear and could have made you make this dramatic of a change towards Russia in just three days?

I believe it’s the generals. Trump has given generals great power in his administration and they are using it to their advantage just like in WWI.

Like Trump, Woodrow Wilson ran on an America First platform. He was elected largely because he kept us out of the war in Europe. But someone got to him, too. They turned him to declare that ‘neutrality was no longer feasible or desirable.’ And after the war, when Wilson tried to rally the world for a lasting peace, and to form the League of Nations, our Congress wanted no part of it. And the deal that was reached to secure the peace in Europe became a punishment to the losers. And where did that lead? An even worse conflict were millions more died. That gave us the United Nations.

And what happened in that body yesterday? Nikki Haley, Trump’s pick for U.N. ambassador, laid the law down to Russia about the attacks in Syria, saying their acts were unconscionable, accusing them for their complicity in the deaths of children.

All of this is on the generals. Maybe Bannon was the one fighting with the generals, the only one standing against war, and now he’s gone. It’s generals who rushed world powers in WWI, and it’s happening again. Their powers increase with war. They shouldn’t want war, they should want peace.

President Trump came on the air with me and said if he was elected, he could talk to Russia even before he took office. That’s what making peace is about.

The Dems turned it into a crime and want to impeach him over it. The generals have gotten to him and turned him from peace with Russia. And the people standing in the way of war, like Steve Bannon, are being shown the door.

This beating of the war drums with Russia has to stop.

crimethink
7th April 2017, 06:47 AM
Ann Coulter: Let's Hope Trump's Base Reminds Him He Is Supposed To Oppose War In Syria

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/06/ann_coulter_many_supported_trump_because_he_oppose s_war_in_syria.html

Author and columnist Ann Coulter appears on 'The Bernie And Sid Show' to discuss her personal life and the president's recent statements about Syria.

"We need a little me time. We need to save America before we do anything for the rest of the world," Coulter said about calls for President Trump to intervene in the Syrian civil war. "In most of these savageries around the world, we're just coming in at one moment in an ongoing bar fight. And picking the guy who'se on the bottom now. Wait a few years and the other group will be on top savaging the other group."

"Let's just hope Trump's base will remind him," Coulter said.

"Who would do it again?" she said about the Iraq War defeat. "Why do it again? And certainly not right after Iraq has turned into this hellhole of ISIS and madness."

crimethink
7th April 2017, 07:00 AM
http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/steve-bannon-is-losing-to-the-globalists

Some accounts portrayed Bannon’s eviction as the housecleaning work of H. R. McMaster, the three-star Army general who replaced the controversial Michael Flynn as Trump’s national-security adviser. Bannon himself tried to suggest that he had only been on the N.S.C. in the first place to keep an eye on Flynn. But there may well be more to the story than that. On Wednesday, the Times reported that “blunders by Mr. Bannon’s team—especially the first immigration order, which was rejected by multiple courts—have undermined his position” in the White House. The Times story goes on:

Mr. Bannon has also been at odds with Gary Cohn, the president’s national-economics adviser. Mr. Cohn is close with Mr. Kushner, who has said privately that he fears that Mr. Bannon plays to the president’s worst impulses, according to people with direct knowledge of such discussions.

Moreover, Mr. Bannon’s Svengali-style reputation has chafed on a president who sees himself as the West Wing’s only leading man. Several associates said the president had quietly expressed annoyance over the credit Mr. Bannon had received for setting the agenda—and Mr. Trump was not pleased by the “President Bannon” puppet-master theme promoted by magazines, late-night talk shows and Twitter.

For students of White House infighting, dynastic regimes, and Trump’s mental makeup, there is enough material in those two paragraphs to support several interpretations of what’s happening. One is that the Crown Prince, Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has had enough of Bannon’s right-wing-revolutionary shtick; while Cohn, the former president of Goldman Sachs, never had much sympathy for it to begin with. And Papa Don has never have gotten over the February 13th cover of Time magazine, which featured a close-up shot of Bannon and the headline “The Great Manipulator.”

Other readings could be offered, of course, and some of them may be more accurate. But the real import of Bannon’s departure from the N.S.C. goes beyond personalities and palace intrigue. It confirms a trend we’ve seen developing for weeks now: the Trump Administration’s globalists, such as Kushner and Cohn, are growing in influence, while the nationalists—led by Bannon—are on the defensive.

EE_
7th April 2017, 07:08 AM
You assume escalation is not their desire?

There is no "risk." Trump has revealed himself. Some of us were leery all along. A few knew he was a complete fraud from the start.

Are you ready to renounce your support of him?

Escalation is desire of many, the question is, what will Trump do? I will support him until I don't.

crimethink
7th April 2017, 07:12 AM
Russian military says only 23 of 59 US cruise missiles reached Syrian air base

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-military-23-59-us-cruise-missiles-reached-46644753

crimethink
7th April 2017, 07:13 AM
Escalation is desire of many, the question is, what will Trump do? I will support him until I don't.

Then you are an enemy of God and His children. As I said before. You no longer have an excuse.

Joshua01
7th April 2017, 07:30 AM
US said 58 out of 59 missiles hit their targets and Russia is saying it's 23 out of 59....which one do you believe Fred? I believe none of what I see and even less of what I'm told by news outlets
Russian military says only 23 of 59 US cruise missiles reached Syrian air base

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-military-23-59-us-cruise-missiles-reached-46644753

singular_me
7th April 2017, 07:48 AM
I'd add that anybody supporting any warmonger so-called leader is part of the problem.

Saying that turmp is playing chess is ludicrous when his cabinet is filled with war/arm dealers

Jewboo
7th April 2017, 08:10 AM

https://cdn3.img.sputniknews.com/images/102885/53/1028855334.jpg

It is Putin's clear responsibility to retaliate not Assad's.

Putin either sinks those two cruise-missile-launching US ships or goes home in shame.

:rolleyes:

http://www.dw.com/image/38331706_303.jpg

" I just now bombed Syria...let's have some ice cream buddy! "

Horn
7th April 2017, 08:12 AM

This does not sound like a statement from any Lady.

We should like that Silver remains somewhat intact for future applications, not scattered too much about the atmosphere.

EE_
7th April 2017, 10:07 AM
Then you are an enemy of God and His children. As I said before. You no longer have an excuse.

Too soon to judge. I know what we would of had with Hillary, the end of America as we know it. If Trumps missile strike ends right here, I don't care, he will be in a strong position. If the strike escalates into a full blown declaration of war, I'll be riding the crimethink train with you.
He's only been at it for 10 weeks and he's accomplished a lot of good. We're all watching him.

Horn
7th April 2017, 10:37 AM
He's only been at it for 10 weeks and he's accomplished a lot of good. We're all watching him.

Some inroads were made on climate change that I saw, though it were stopped short of being a complete withdraw which probably reinforced their carbon lines by that case... other than that just sewing spooge seeds of glamour shots on D.C. whitehouse lawn, spooge after spooge that enables cumguzzling commies to the table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQe9B_VBVqM

EE_
7th April 2017, 10:43 AM
Some inroads were made on climate change that I saw, though it were stopped short of being a complete withdraw which probably reinforced their carbon lines by that case... other than that just sewing spooge seeds of glamour shots on D.C. whitehouse lawn, spooge after spooge that enables cumguzzling commies to the table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQe9B_VBVqM

I don't know why no one says anything about that commie piece of shit Chinese president coming to see Trump, while attacking Putin?
The Chinese have committed more human rights violations and stolen more of our intellectual property then Putin ever thought about.
Or is it just because Putin is white and the globalist have a war on whites?

Horn
7th April 2017, 10:46 AM
Do the same they did to U.S. a hundred years ago, make China feel comfortable before they pull the rug from beneath their feet.

Putin aint gotta no rug to pull.

Neuro
7th April 2017, 02:38 PM
trump has become hillary
Personally I think it is reasonable that he was chosen as her competitor, due to him being the most likely republican candidate she could win over. However as more and more dirt was piling up around Clinton (e-mails, pizzagate, donations, etc.), it was decided that he would be allowed to win the presidency. He is the ultimate team player, so he started off by a pardon to Hillary. Firing those that had a strong ideology contrary to the power elite, and now backtracking on better relations with Russia, NATO and the war in Syria.

CT is correct he is a pathological liar, who is working for the NWO.

Horn
7th April 2017, 02:55 PM
Ivanka has more a role in U.S. decisions now then Don does.

Not sure why everyone is so focused on him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLdnBpEMAA

crimethink
7th April 2017, 02:57 PM
https://cdn3.img.sputniknews.com/images/102885/53/1028855334.jpg

It is Putin's clear responsibility to retaliate not Assad's.

Putin either sinks those two cruise-missile-launching US ships or goes home in shame.

Russian warship steams toward US destroyers that launched Syria strikes

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/russian-warship-steams-toward-us-destroyers-that-launched-syria-strikes.html

From the video, verbatim: "for whatever reason, the Soviets have decided to send a frigate into the Eastern Mediterranean."

crimethink
7th April 2017, 02:59 PM
Russian MoD Suspends Deconfliction Channel With US on Syria Flights From April 8

https://sputniknews.com/military/201704071052425538-russia-mod-us-channel-syria/

crimethink
7th April 2017, 03:00 PM
Pentagon Probes if Russia Helped Syrian Gas Attack

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/04/07/pentagon-probes-if-russia-helped-syrian-gas-attack.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

C.Martel
7th April 2017, 03:01 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/russian-warship-steams-toward-us-destroyers-that-launched-syria-strikes.html

From the video, verbatim: "for whatever reason, the Soviets have decided to send a frigate into the Eastern Mediterranean."

Putin should annex all of Syria and Assad should agree to it. Neocons would diarrhea for weeks.

Horn
7th April 2017, 03:02 PM

The Russian frigate, Admiral Grigorovich RFS-494, crossed through the Bosphorus Strait “a few hours ago” from the Black Sea, according to a U.S. defense official.

With a Turkish (Anti-Assad) permit no doubt.

Its a big show for Trump's 100day closing the Royal Court ceremonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rEaZF1nfm8

Down1
7th April 2017, 03:06 PM
The Teachers Union has released a statement on this event and they are for it.
http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/07/teachers-union-releases-statement-on-syria-for-some-reason/

So there.
Good to know I guess.

crimethink
7th April 2017, 03:06 PM
Brian Williams: Images of US airstrikes on Syria are 'beautiful'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/07/brian-williams-images-us-airstrikes-on-syria-are-beautiful.html

During "The 11th Hour" on MSNBC, Williams stated that the "beautiful pictures at night" of the airstrike tempted him to quote a line from a Leonard Cohen song: "I am guided by the beauty of our weapons."

Related:

http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=W

Williams, Brian D.

Down1
7th April 2017, 03:08 PM
As bad as the attack was this renewed push for more rapefugees is making me barf.

crimethink
7th April 2017, 03:09 PM
The Teachers Union has released a statement on this event and they are for it.
http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/07/teachers-union-releases-statement-on-syria-for-some-reason/

So there.
Good to know I guess.

“Syria’s barbaric use of chemical genocide required an immediate response, which President Trump’s missile strikes accomplished last night,” (((Randi Weingarten))), president of the labor union, said in a statement, though it’s unclear why.

Actually, it's very clear why:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/Randi_Weingarten_2008_cropped.jpg

C.Martel
7th April 2017, 03:47 PM
Make the zionists wish for a status quo ante bellum with Assad as dictator for life.

Putin and China reaches a deal with Assad. Putin will annex Syria with heavy military presence. China will have military bases there. Russia sells some nuclear warheads to China to bolster their depo. Have a draft of Russians to increase the military presence in Syria into the millions to fight ISIS. Then China and Russia launch a surprise attack against Israhell, making the First Roman-Jewish War look like child's play. All the zionists are put to the sword, just death (Lk 19:27). Jordan and Saudi Arabia are invaded and annexed for their involvement in zionism, China invades those, keeps Jordan permanently, and Saudi Arabia will be a puppet government of anti-zionist, anti-American Muslims that sells cheap oil to China based on the yuan.

Greece invades Turkey with the support of Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro. Russia then joins on the side of Greece. Turkey divided up for their support of zionism. Islam learns lesson to never befriend the jew.

These people need to be creative. If the jew wants endless wars for zionism, they get death. The jew plan is for Syria to be another ZOG, with an embassy in Tel Aviv, then move onto Iran. And the world's situation more diabolical.

None of this attack zionism is "war", it is self-defense, it is obedience to Christ. The jew never stops at false flag attacks, staged revolutions, endless war to get more power and control to do what? To do even more evil.

Never democratize the Middle East thereafter, all become allies, satellites, and colonies of Russia and China. Anyone for "democracy" (zionist occupied "governments") gets thrown in jail. would you democratize your family, ask your family members if want new leadership from freemasons, other secret societies and agents of zionism to take over the family, every few years? No, you keep what you have.

Christ is King over all the world. The jew is a demon. All we need to do is be on God's side and trust and the jew will be defeated.

old steel
7th April 2017, 04:24 PM
American politics

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C80XpcDWsAQrJjL.jpg

crimethink
7th April 2017, 07:03 PM
Make the zionists wish for a status quo ante bellum with Assad as dictator for life.

Putin and China reaches a deal with Assad. Putin will annex Syria with heavy military presence. China will have military bases there. Russia sells some nuclear warheads to China to bolster their depo. Have a draft of Russians to increase the military presence in Syria into the millions to fight ISIS. Then China and Russia launch a surprise attack against Israhell, making the First Roman-Jewish War look like child's play. All the zionists are put to the sword, just death (Lk 19:27). Jordan and Saudi Arabia are invaded and annexed for their involvement in zionism, China invades those, keeps Jordan permanently, and Saudi Arabia will be a puppet government of anti-zionist, anti-American Muslims that sells cheap oil to China based on the yuan.

Greece invades Turkey with the support of Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro. Russia then joins on the side of Greece. Turkey divided up for their support of zionism. Islam learns lesson to never befriend the jew.

These people need to be creative. If the jew wants endless wars for zionism, they get death. The jew plan is for Syria to be another ZOG, with an embassy in Tel Aviv, then move onto Iran. And the world's situation more diabolical.

None of this attack zionism is "war", it is self-defense, it is obedience to Christ. The jew never stops at false flag attacks, staged revolutions, endless war to get more power and control to do what? To do even more evil.

Never democratize the Middle East thereafter, all become allies, satellites, and colonies of Russia and China. Anyone for "democracy" (zionist occupied "governments") gets thrown in jail. would you democratize your family, ask your family members if want new leadership from freemasons, other secret societies and agents of zionism to take over the family, every few years? No, you keep what you have.

Christ is King over all the world. The jew is a demon. All we need to do is be on God's side and trust and the jew will be defeated.

All things must come to pass, to usher in the Anti-Christ, and later, the second advent of the Real Christ.

Do understand that your scenario would lead to a nuclear exchange of unknown magnitude, wrecking most of civilization and compelling the survivors to scream for total worldwide government.

The Judeo-"Christians" would, of course, shriek about a Sino-Russian attack on the Anti-Christ state as "fulfillment" of prophecy, even though the actual fulfillment of the prophecy of Gog & Magog (Khazars) invading the Land of Israel occurred decades ago.

C.Martel
7th April 2017, 07:39 PM
All things must come to pass, to usher in the Anti-Christ, and later, the second advent of the Real Christ.

Do understand that your scenario would lead to a nuclear exchange of unknown magnitude, wrecking most of civilization and compelling the survivors to scream for total worldwide government.

The Judeo-"Christians" would, of course, shriek about a Sino-Russian attack on the Anti-Christ state as "fulfillment" of prophecy, even though the actual fulfillment of the prophecy of Gog & Magog (Khazars) invading the Land of Israel occurred decades ago.

You're saying the jew will have a nuclear winter rather than giving up Israhell.

If Putin sells nuclear weapons to Iran until they can make nuclear weapons of their own, in your opinion what would happen.

Letting the devil get nukes back in the 60s was one of the worst things to befall humanity. JFK was killed for it,trying to stop it.

Since Israhell is so close to the sea,could Putin knock out the 300 nukes of Israhell before bibi launches them, with missiles from russian subs?

So you are saying the only good idea is for Syria to be annexed by the Russians.

crimethink
7th April 2017, 07:47 PM
You're saying the jew will have a nuclear winter rather than giving up Israhell.

Yes.

If Putin sells nuclear weapons to Iran until they can make nuclear weapons of their own, in your opinion what would happen.

That won't happen.

Letting the devil get nukes back in the 60s was one of the worst things to befall humanity. JFK was killed for it,trying to stop it.

Yes, but like you point out, the best chance to prevent it was "neutralized."

Since Israhell is so close to the sea,could Putin knock out the 300 nukes of Israhell before bibi launches them, with missiles from russian subs?

No. I don't know if the Anti-Christ state has road- or rail-mobile missiles, but they do have nuclear weapons deployed on subs, provided to them by their Golem, Germany. The Anti-Christ state has made clear they'll nuke Goyish capitals if they receive justice ("Samson Option").

So you are saying the only good idea is for Syria to be annexed by the Russians.

Were Syria to join the Russian Federation, the shrieks would be loud, and I'm not convinced anything would change...the Anti-Christ state wants much more than the Golan Heights, and the CIA-Mossad want their tool, ISIS, to control the rest. Syria must fall to "Israel" and ISIS.

C.Martel
7th April 2017, 07:53 PM
When it comes to wiping out humanity through abortion or nuclear war, the devil`s chosen seem to have a lot covered

They set it up so they can have endless war but if there is self-defense, jews launch nuclear war if you are winning..

Horn
7th April 2017, 10:55 PM
I've never really seen or heard too many complaints from Assad to large swaths of his populace becoming subject to a war meat grinder.

He's probably 50% jewish in the small/medium to rare arms trade.

Neuro
7th April 2017, 11:18 PM
This is the war for Greater Israel.

http://www.smashculturalmarxism.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/CsSWYUDW8AASTAh.jpg

It started some 40 years ago, with the US puppet under the command of Zionists, destabilizing and weakening the Middle East. Now with Trump it has just kicked into a higher gear. If Russia and China opposes it, it will mean the 3rd world war. I don't think they will.

Trump was sold as an alternative to this. He never was. The false flag gas attack made him cry for the women and children of Syria, that's why he is going to wipe them out. Get ready for the draft.

C.Martel
8th April 2017, 07:24 AM
All you stupid fuckers who still support Trump

This is first time ever we had a Jewish first family: daughter and in-laws all jews. That means all the grandchildren are jewish, dual citizens, children of the Devil.

Yet the white nationalists supporting Trump are chanting (((white))) power to the delight of the jews. Hail Trump, with the jews giving a nazi salute. The new Trump jewish minions are being groomed to replace Kissinger when he is 100 and dead, (((white))) power!

So when you hear Trump supporters chant (((white))) power, we must help the (((white))) race, know that it is for the benefit of jews and only jews. These trump supporters are zionists, servants of the jew, enemies of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Trump relationship with Jeffery Epstein:

https://www.rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/

https://www.rt.com/usa/365401-woman-drops-lawsuit-rape-trump/

We were warned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

Dogman
8th April 2017, 07:28 AM
Been saying trump is an idiot, and so far I have not been proven wrong. Tho methinks maybe he will maybe become worth a shit, when it comes to the real, and not what some would wish here, the jury is still out..

White nationals need not cheer, those bad old days they wish for probably will never return. The world is very slowly pulling together, into a global village that seems to care.

Blame the jews and blame yourselfs because the viewpoints the nationalists spew, are everyday becomming more repulsive.

All thanks to the internet and social media of all stripes..

But go ahead and keep pissing upwind and see what it will get you, other than blow back..

Grin

woodman
8th April 2017, 07:52 AM
Been saying trump is an idiot, and so far I have not been proven wrong. Tho methinks maybe he will maybe become worth a shit, when it comes to the real, and not what some would wish here, the jury is still out..

White nationals need not cheer, those bad old days they wish for probably will never return. The world is very slowly pulling together, into a global village that seems to care.

Blame the jews and blame yourselfs because the viewpoints the nationalists spew, are everyday becomming more repulsive.

All thanks to the internet and social media of all stripes..

But go ahead and keep pissing upwind and see what it will get you, other than blow back..

Grin

He may be fucked up in the head but he is not an idiot. Obama was an idiot. Trump is very intelligent. He's just an asshole like all the others though.

Dogman
8th April 2017, 07:56 AM
He may be fucked up in the head but he is not an idiot. Obama was an idiot. Trump is very intelligent. He's just an asshole like all the others though.

Debatable

;D

Sent using Forum Runner

old steel
8th April 2017, 08:09 AM
The federal reserve is the real affront to humanity.

I'd love to see a few hundred cruise missiles take out every member bank and the wall street banks too.

Every last one.

Give me the cruise missiles and the button, i'll do it.

crimethink
8th April 2017, 10:25 AM
Attack wave 2 in progress now.

Source?

crimethink
8th April 2017, 10:26 AM
The federal reserve is the real affront to humanity.

I'd love to see a few hundred cruise missiles take out every member bank and the wall street banks too.

Every last one.

Give me the cruise missiles and the button, i'll do it.

The "Federal" Reserve is but a tentacle among many tentacles. You must destroy the brain, which is not openly seen.

crimethink
8th April 2017, 10:27 AM
Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk

crimethink
8th April 2017, 10:29 AM
Mr Medvedev said: ‘This military action is a clear indication of the US president’s extreme dependency on the views of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech.'

‘Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

’The last remaining election fog has lifted. Instead of an overworked statement about a joint fight against the biggest enemy, ISIS, the Trump administration proved that it will fiercely fight the legitimate Syrian government’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392058/Kremlin-tells-one-step-war.html

old steel
8th April 2017, 11:20 AM
The "Federal" Reserve is but a tentacle among many tentacles. You must destroy the brain, which is not openly seen.

The US military is there to protect the policies of the federal reserve.

old steel
8th April 2017, 11:24 AM
Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk

They are close.

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/donald-ivanka.jpg

C.Martel
8th April 2017, 11:26 AM

So his possible-MK Ultra jewish daughter married to Kissinger's replacement in training, convinced him to be on the side of jews in WW3 instead of putting America first. From the campaign trail, Trump also thinks anti-zionists (beliefs) are "nasty".

They are close.
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/donald-ivanka.jpg

There is a video on youtube claiming she is MK ultra. I won't post it because it has triggers (ie: music) that anyone very sensitive could be effected. Kissinger was said to have had hosts of MKs.

Who's side do you want to be on, Jesus' side or the Devil's? trump is a devil.

Dogman
8th April 2017, 12:05 PM
Devil = trump ?

I agree with you..

Down1
8th April 2017, 02:44 PM
Source?
Perhaps false alarm, I misread an attack today.

7th trump
8th April 2017, 02:54 PM

LOL......
UK news?

Hey...why not the National Enquirer, the Kremlin News or even perhaps Walt Disney news?
LMAO!!

Yep it must be true because the UK news says so.......crack me up!

crimethink
8th April 2017, 08:18 PM
LOL......
UK news?

Hey...why not the National Enquirer, the Kremlin News or even perhaps Walt Disney news?
LMAO!!

Yep it must be true because the UK news says so.......crack me up!

You have a choice: Trump himself decided on his own, or Ivanka convinced him. Which do you prefer?

Either way, Trump is doing Satan's work.

Jewboo
8th April 2017, 08:37 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/60/1491606304453.jpg

Tool of Israel

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/54/1491541890353.jpg

vacuum
8th April 2017, 09:54 PM
If Bannon gets pushed out, Trump's presidency is over. Ivanka and Kushner are scum.

crimethink
8th April 2017, 10:25 PM
Alex Jones brands Jared and Ivanka ‘enemies of the republic’ after Trump ally blames them for Syria strike

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-brands-jared-and-ivanka-enemies-of-the-republic-after-trump-ally-blames-them-for-syria-strike/

vacuum
8th April 2017, 10:30 PM
Alex Jones brands Jared and Ivanka ‘enemies of the republic’ after Trump ally blames them for Syria strike

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-brands-jared-and-ivanka-enemies-of-the-republic-after-trump-ally-blames-them-for-syria-strike/

I hope Trump learns quickly that he is going to get eaten alive if he keeps listening to those two cancers.

They need to move back to NY and fuck off.

crimethink
8th April 2017, 10:41 PM
I hope Trump learns quickly that he is going to get eaten alive if he keeps listening to those two cancers.

They need to move back to NY and fuck off.

Trump was and is thoroughly Kosher. Bannon was just an instrument to get where Trump wanted to be. A product of New York cannot be expected to be attuned to real Americans.

vacuum
9th April 2017, 01:43 AM
https://s27.postimg.org/cmvn5ue8z/1491711084826.jpg

singular_me
9th April 2017, 04:28 AM
war psychopathy strikes again

https://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/download-3-5.png

Joshua01
9th April 2017, 06:13 AM
http://www.goldismoney2.com/attachments/angelsdemons-jpg.89781/

crimethink
9th April 2017, 06:06 PM
The purge continues:

Deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland to leave National Security Council post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/04/09/deputy-national-security-adviser-k-t-mcfarland-to-leave-national-security-council-post/?utm_term=.88dad0629387

McFarland, who was named to her post by the previous national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was initially told that she could remain at the White House when Flynn was replaced by H.R. McMaster.

(...)

McMaster later named Dina Powell as deputy national security adviser for strategy, a new position that McMaster elevated last week to the security council's “principals committee” and “deputies committee.”

http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=P

Powell, Dina Habib

JDRock
9th April 2017, 07:50 PM
If Bannon gets pushed out, Trump's presidency is over. Ivanka and Kushner are scum.
You are SOO right. The republic stands on the blade of a knife. If rabbi kushners side prevails its GAME OVER. If by the intervention of God bannons philosophy holds the day we get more time. Imo, the republic is too far gone to ever recover, thebest we can hope for is time.

monty
9th April 2017, 09:39 PM
Major evidence Assad did not conduct chemical attacks ~ End Times News Report - Jake Morphonios

SYRIA FALSE FLAG EVIDENCE

http://youtu.be/HNqjn0Kqyyw

https://youtu.be/HNqjn0Kqyyw

crimethink
9th April 2017, 10:57 PM
October 2016:

Exclusive: Trump says Clinton policy on Syria would lead to World War Three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVLu8UV8yGg

crimethink
9th April 2017, 11:15 PM
“What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.”

-- Joint statement of the Russian & Iranian governments

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3293221/russia-and-iran-say-they-will-respond-to-american-aggression-following-air-strike-in-syria/

Bigjon
10th April 2017, 01:47 AM
From Jim Stone: (http://82.221.129.208/baaasepagen8.html)

Russia is none too pleased with Trump's cruise missile attack. Russia has stated in no uncertain terms that the gas attack was fake/staged/scammed And that America knew that when Trump launched the cruise missile attack.

There are 900 opinions circulating about why it failed. No one has the answer, and I can only guess also. My guess is that Russia used GPS jamming and no attempted shoot downs. That is the only thing that can explain why so many either over flew the base or landed short. America's cruise missiles don't guess, they run on a confirmed working system that is accurate 100 percent of the time provided no one jams it. I think that is what happened.

If Russia had shot them down, some speculate that could have led to an incident with the U.S. because it can be proven. But if Russia instead jammed them, well,

Russia and Syria have the right to transmit whatever they want. Who could get mad at them for merely confusing the missiles by switching a transmitter on?

Kushner: My opinion: Kushner is a low life scamming Mossad agent that sought out Ivanka to get a foothold into Trump's life. Now that Trump is president, this is being exploited to the max,

And I FIRMLY believe that both Trump and Ivanka are stoned off their asses on deeply researched and effective mind control drugs that show no outward signs other than a sudden switch to being easily manipulated.

Trump might just be a drone now, but you'd never know that by looking at him or hearing him speak because the drugs won't affect that.

I believe 100 percent that Kushner drugged the shit out of Trump, and that Ivanka means absolutely nothing to Kushner other than as something cute to screw and gain power with. I 100 percent believe Kushner is rooted straight into the Knesset and America is now fully under Israeli rule, via Kushner. And it will only get worse, I expect to see Trump become a 100 percent Israeli owned robotic zombie (and he probably already is.)

It might be safe to call ADIOS to MAGA, there is no conceivable way the cruise missile attack would have happened if all was well.

7th trump
10th April 2017, 04:16 AM
“What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.”

-- Joint statement of the Russian & Iranian governments

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3293221/russia-and-iran-say-they-will-respond-to-american-aggression-following-air-strike-in-syria/
Russia isnt going to do a damn thing but beat their war drums. They have been bluffing since their communist inception. They have never ever been as sophisticated as America has ever. Thump them Mr. Trump...lets get rid of communist once and far all. The world has been been through too much already.

woodman
10th April 2017, 04:26 AM
Russia isnt going to do a damn thing but beat their war drums. They have been bluffing since their communist inception. They have never ever been as sophisticated as America has ever. Thump them Mr. Trump...lets get rid of communist once and far all. The world has been been through too much already.

I don't believe it is possible for a man to be any more ignorant than you have evidenced in this post. This level of ignorance is amazing. You need to bone up on history. You've been feeding on the Jew Spew media lies. Remove the yarmulke and put on your thinking cap.

singular_me
10th April 2017, 04:43 AM
REALITY CHECK... dont support him much anymore and feel like he has been a controlled opposition all his life, but thats the way to go

=======================
Ron Paul: 'We need a revolution'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO7Y9VboMn0

Horn
10th April 2017, 07:11 AM
REALITY CHECK... dont support him much anymore and feel like he has been a controlled opposition all his life, but thats the way to go

A free market Competition Revolution?

I agree

crimethink
10th April 2017, 10:29 AM
And I FIRMLY believe that both Trump and Ivanka are stoned off their asses on deeply researched and effective mind control drugs that show no outward signs other than a sudden switch to being easily manipulated.

I am mystified why so many are obsessed with "explaining" Trump using something other than Occam's Razor.

Trump is the product of New York City. New York City is the world menace that "gave" the world World War I, Bolshevism, World War II, and the Cold War.

The logical, simplest explanation for Trump is that he was and is a con man, who hoodwinked millions.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 10:31 AM
I don't believe it is possible for a man to be any more ignorant than you have evidenced in this post. This level of ignorance is amazing. You need to bone up on history. You've been feeding on the Jew Spew media lies. Remove the yarmulke and put on your thinking cap.

Forgive him, the Russkiis are trying to get his precious bodily fluids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

monty
10th April 2017, 10:49 AM
He seems to be pretty proud of himself

https://cdn.rt.com/actualidad/public_images/2017.04/article/58eaf3d3c46188f21e8b4593.jpg
White House US Navy

Trump calls personally to the comander of the USS Porter, Andria Slough to give his thanks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/838550411657216001/bmaAVl_7_bigger.jpg

(https://mobile.twitter.com/PressSec)
Sean Spicer‏
@PressSec (https://mobile.twitter.com/PressSec)

WH photo: This afternoon on AF1 @potus (https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS) called Cmdr Andria Slough, @USNavy (https://mobile.twitter.com/USNavy) CO of USS Porter to offers congrats & thanks for #SyriaStrikes (https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/SyriaStrikes?src=hash)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9A2jsQXsAEqqi9.jpg

C.Martel
10th April 2017, 11:28 AM
All you stupid fuckers who still support Trump

Count Pat in as still supporting Trump, but critical of this one intervention. Pat's main concern is the success of Israhell's colony, the jew S of A, even if it is supportive of zionism. Just so US interests are also served along with Satan's, that is what's called a whore.

Pure fluff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFpimlhX8c

Jerrylynnb
10th April 2017, 02:40 PM
There is really nothing to be mystified about - Trump is a jew. A jew is a jew is a jew - nothing mysterious, nor hard to understand, there. Jews are MASTERS OF DECEIT, and, this last election made full use of that attribute.

What is mysterious, to me (and crimethink) anyway, is why so many whites have trouble grasping that. That is our critical, and maybe FATAL, flaw - we can't believe anyone can be so bold and blatant as to live such a life OF BIG ASS LIES! I got over that a long time ago and, I can promise you that should you finally grasp that, it surely helps you explain a lot of otherwise inexplicable happenings (just look for the jew in the mix, and that clears up any mystery).

old steel
10th April 2017, 03:19 PM
Donald Trump has been Neo-conned!

The Hope for a Non interventionist Foreign policy has evaporated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EndlessWar/comments/64ixue/mr_trump_has_been_neoconned_the_hope_of_a/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9E3at9XsAIrEoV.jpg
(https://www.reddit.com/r/EndlessWar/comments/64ixue/mr_trump_has_been_neoconned_the_hope_of_a/)

woodman
10th April 2017, 03:50 PM
Forgive him, the Russkiis are trying to get his precious bodily fluids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

Always enjoyed that movie.

monty
10th April 2017, 04:09 PM
Regime Change ~ Vicky Davis, writer at TVOI News

http://youtu.be/gvZ2V7HPztI

https://youtu.be/gvZ2V7HPztI

crimethink
10th April 2017, 04:12 PM
Donald Trump has been Neo-conned!

No, he hasn't.

Trump CONNED the Goyim.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 04:16 PM
we can't believe anyone can be so bold and blatant as to live such a life OF BIG ASS LIES!

Written over 90 years ago:

All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes. From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited.

EE_
10th April 2017, 05:00 PM
I wonder what this conversation would be about had Hillary won?

Did anyone ever see a man with more energy then Trump? Event after event, meeting after meeting, executive order after order, non-stop.
At 70, wouldn't you want to stay in bed at least one day a month?

Imagine Hillary in office sitting on her ass, changing nothing. By now she would have passed a law to distribute dildos to grade school children, for boys to practice fellatio. Amnesty would have been signed into law on her first day. ICE would have been disbanded.

At least everyone here would be happy.

C.Martel
10th April 2017, 05:03 PM
The (((MSM))) made trump a faux martyr for three months, the base flocked to his defense and are now stuck defending the indefensible. The MSM is in on it. Similar but not the same as the "hey rabbi, whatcha doin' ".

In this case the (((media))) painted a swastika on Trump for 3 months, the left loved the untrue attacks and the right came to his defense, but both he and the media were in on it. The goal is to prepare the population for more Russian (swastika) hate. Many of those who blindly agreed in the past that it would be good to have good relations with Russia, now are "Assad is a murderer" "Bomb Assad" "Putin is a thug". When just weeks ago, they were "Putin good", "trump good", "media bad". These are those that believe 9/11 were attacks by scary moslems needing the 'merican boots on their faces. The neocon base that watches Bill O'Reilly, but was convinced 1 year ago that Iraq was a bad war, was convinced by trump. If trump comes out tomorrow and says the Iraq war was good, the trumpsters would nod in agreement.

Pat Buchanan thinks it is over - the US war on Assad, that the US will move (away from working for ISIS and Al-Qaeda) to wars with ISIS. I hope he is correct that this is it.

This international incident brings up the concern that Putin is controlled opposition and leading the traditional Muslims down the path of zion. If he's not, if he is sincere, I hope trump stays the heck away from him as he could have a corrupting influence on Putin (ie: stop supporting Assad and Iran). trump is jewish poison.

PatColo
10th April 2017, 05:18 PM
Dave Hodges - Common Sense Show, guest Patrick Wood (anti Agenda XX activist):

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qqszf5d2ji4/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=GlnxoOQt1kR-NL8EcC9__NzMLGE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqszf5d2ji4) 49:07
Why Is Trump Stuffing His Admin with Globalists? The Common Sense Show 4/19/167 (Hour 2) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqszf5d2ji4)

8 hours ago

Jake M.:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HNqjn0Kqyyw/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=oWA1graUgWc2XtQXl_QfjBUz1KE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqjn0Kqyyw) 13:48

�� Major Evidence That Assad Did Not Conduct Chemical Attacks (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqjn0Kqyyw)

20 hours ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/242wMJiqkWw/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=IuJbOBFPibDB8kDYhZOHzhLrhjo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242wMJiqkWw) 4:21

�� How Did Hillary Know About Trump's Airstrikes in Advance? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242wMJiqkWw)

1 day ago

crimethink
10th April 2017, 06:02 PM
I wonder what this conversation would be about had Hillary won?

Some of us have told you all along Trump and the Clinton Crime Family have always been on the same side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rrXn-PwwCw

Did anyone ever see a man with more energy then Trump?

Empowered by the Devil.

Imagine Hillary in office sitting on her ass, changing nothing. By now she would have passed a law to distribute dildos to grade school children, for boys to practice fellatio. Amnesty would have been signed into law on her first day. ICE would have been disbanded.

Hillary in jail yet?

DACA repealed yet?

Obamacare overturned yet?

It's OK to make mistakes. It's not OK to be a fucking idiot unable to accept the fact he's been conned.

EE_
10th April 2017, 06:47 PM
Some of us have told you all along Trump and the Clinton Crime Family have always been on the same side.

And I've said all along I was in it for the wall and the end of the illegal invasion. Everything you think Trump is fucking up can be fixed later when you get someone in office you like, but once this country is flooded with liberal voting brown people, there is no fixing anything.

Getting a constitutional conservative supreme court justice, fixing healthcare, better treatment of veterans, keeping companies/jobs from leaving the country are all solid policies the other side (liberals) of the so called "same side" as you say, care nothing about.
Wherever we end up, we're so much better off with Trump then had the other side of the same side won.

Joshua01
10th April 2017, 06:51 PM
Fred seems to have a bit of a hair across his ass for the Donald. I doubt you can change his mind at this point!
And I've said all along I was in it for the wall and the end of the illegal invasion. Everything you think Trump is fucking up can be fixed later when you get someone in office you like, but once this country is flooded with liberal voting brown people, there is no fixing anything.

Getting a constitutional conservative supreme court justice, fixing healthcare, better treatment of veterans, keeping companies/jobs from leaving the country are all solid policies the other side (liberals) of the so called "same side"as you say, care nothing about.
Wherever we end up, we're so much better off with Trump then had the other side of the same side won.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 07:00 PM
And I've said all along I was in it for the wall and the end of the illegal invasion.

How's that DACA repeal going?

And the wall might be built by 2025.

Getting a constitutional conservative supreme court justice, fixing healthcare, better treatment of veterans, keeping companies/jobs from leaving the country are all solid policies the other side (liberals) of the so called "same side" as you say, care nothing about.

Gorsuch is a System boy.

How's that Obamacare repeal going? LOL

Better treatment of veterans? By making more disabled - or dead - ones through war?

As for the "keeping jobs here," that's been clap-trap all along, just like "you'd be in jail."

Like I said...

It's OK to make mistakes. It's not OK to be a fucking idiot unable to accept the fact he's been conned.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 07:03 PM
Fred seems to have a bit of a hair across his ass for the Donald. I doubt you can change his mind at this point!

This goes for you, too:

Dogman
10th April 2017, 07:32 PM
Idiotisy can be cured, but stupidly is forever!

Both can be seen here.

Sadly

Sent using Forum Runner

crimethink
10th April 2017, 07:38 PM
Idiotisy can be cured, but stupidly is forever!

Alcoholism can be cured.

http://www.aa.org/

EE_
10th April 2017, 07:49 PM
How's that DACA repeal going?

don't recall Trump saying he would repeal it?

And the wall might be built by 2025.

if the wall is not being built before his 1st term is up, he will be a one term president

Gorsuch is a System boy.

better then a liberal system boy

How's that Obamacare repeal going? LOL

it will get done by this time next year

Better treatment of veterans? By making more disabled - or dead - ones through war?

so far nothing has changed, too soon to tell

As for the "keeping jobs here," that's been clap-trap all along, just like "you'd be in jail."

do we really need the jobs? Everyone I know and know of, are doing just fine and working their asses off

Like I said...

and like I said, whatever we get, wherever we end up, it's so much better then what we'd have gotten with the wicked witch

Dogman
10th April 2017, 08:00 PM
Alcoholism can be cured.

http://www.aa.org/

Nice try ass hat but sober here, but stinky don't let that stop you.

I really don't care for the, I am better/holier than I, types like yourself.

Karma in the long run wins

Strange thing is I do agree with a bunch of your viewpoints

Punk!

Sent using Forum Runner

crimethink
10th April 2017, 08:15 PM
Nice try ass hat but sober here

The first step to your recovery is to admit you have a problem.

I really don't care for the, I am better/holier than I, types like yourself.

I don't have a problem with people drinking alcohol. But everyone here knows you have a problem controlling your consumption thereof.

Strange thing is I do agree with a bunch of your viewpoints

Well, that took courage to admit that. :)

crimethink
10th April 2017, 08:17 PM
don't recall Trump saying he would repeal it?

Of course not. Cult members usually don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc

I won't even bother with the rest of your "Trump is my hero" spew. You are befuddled by the Cult of Trumpmessianism.

Horn
10th April 2017, 08:22 PM
Pretty sure all supreme court justices say that they're constitutionalists, most end up applying themselves differently.

Seems blub, blub Bushlike to me.

Like the Corazon Chevy of MIC U.S.A. otherwise, Repugs suck Dems blow, nothing new.

Empirical Special K cereal is all. K for kosher.

Dogman
10th April 2017, 08:53 PM
The first step to your recovery is to admit you have a problem.

I don't have a problem with people drinking alcohol. But everyone here knows you have a problem controlling your consumption thereof.

Well, that took courage to admit that. :)

Again nice try but no cigar

Some truths do shine, I have a problem, yes I do. Drinking not so much anymore, not so good health is taking care of it

But my bigger problem is nazi types like yourself.

Funny thing is I am a nationalist like you, but unlike you I am an American nationalist, that all are welcome if they believe in the constitution. Unlike you that limit to race/color or creed.

But we all know you have never served and want to see this country destroyed so you can rebuild it into your dream image.

Sorry crimestink not anytime soon, and also it seems the country is headed 180 degrees away.

Best to nuke all current political types, install term limitations, hang all lobbyists just for a start to clean up the mess, that we have now.

Other than that fuck you and what you stand for!

;D

Sent using Forum Runner

Neuro
10th April 2017, 10:28 PM
Again nice try but no cigar

Some truths do shine, I have a problem, yes I do. Drinking not so much anymore, not so good health is taking care of it

But my bigger problem is nazi types like yourself.

Funny thing is I am a nationalist like you, but unlike you I am an American nationalist, that all are welcome if they believe in the constitution. Unlike you that limit to race/color or creed.

But we all know you have never served and want to see this country destroyed so you can rebuild it into your dream image.

Sorry crimestink not anytime soon, and also it seems the country is headed 180 degrees away.

Best to nuke all current political types, install term limitations, hang all lobbyists just for a start to clean up the mess, that we have now.

Other than that fuck you and what you stand for!

;D

Sent using Forum Runner

How does it feel to serve US-Zionist beast, by being in an organization murdering a million gooks in their country, that never created a problem in yours? Do you feel heroic? Did you murder some with your own hands?

crimethink
10th April 2017, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w

"The goal for the United States...is to make sure we destabilize Syria."

crimethink
10th April 2017, 11:16 PM
DNC Politburo scum attacking her...

Rep. Gabbard under fire after refusing to accept ‘Assad did chemical attack’ without proof

https://www.rt.com/usa/384169-tulsi-gabbard-syria-strike-assad/

old steel
11th April 2017, 12:10 AM
How does it feel to serve US-Zionist beast, by being in an organization murdering a million gooks in their country, that never created a problem in yours? Do you feel heroic? Did you murder some with your own hands?

They were drafted, the other two choices were go to jail for being a contentious objector, who are just cucks and fleeing into Canada to avoid the draft.

The idiots today sign up of their own free will, that is how far we have fallen.

PatColo
11th April 2017, 12:40 AM
good little 'satire', vlogger has an impressive 382 K sub's

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HQfro4qssuM/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=67&sigh=3C_zNnXKdQyK5bMUbJbMi0O9Fao (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfro4qssuM) 5:33
Donald Trump Opens Pandora's Box - WW3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfro4qssuM)

1 day ago

Dogman
11th April 2017, 12:57 AM
They were drafted, the other two choices were go to jail for being a contentious objector, who are just cucks and fleeing into Canada to avoid the draft.

The idiots today sign up of their own free will, that is how far we have fallen.

So true!

Poor boy that had no choice, but also in time. despite its flaws and crap compared to other nations, we had it good

If we survived!

My lottery number sucked, so I traded 2 years for 4. At least my military training tech school has served me well. Traded 2 years army for 4 years air Force and learned a bunch of directly transferable to civilian work

Blood on my hands, yes, but not directly but it was during the cold/warm war, plus knowing what I know now, the USA should never touched that shit ass country.

USA vs Russia /China by proxy!

I fought in a war as some members here did, so I can see the value of avoiding one, but what gets my goat are people like crimestink Spoughting shit that will if they have their way would lead to the deaths of many. One thing at the military is there is no black/brown/red/yellow nor white people we were all green because it was issued to us.

The uniforms counted, along with rank despite who was inside that uniform.

Walk in my life's shoes, then you may earn the right to criticize me.

Ignorance is bliss, until it kills you.

Sent using Forum Runner

Dogman
11th April 2017, 12:58 AM
So true!

Poor boy that had no choice, but also in time. despite its flaws and crap compared to other nations, we had it good.

My lottery number sucked, so I traded 2 years for 4. At least my military training tech school has served me well. Traded 2 years army for 4 years air Force and learned a bunch of directly transferable to civilian work

Blood on my hands, yes, but not directly but it was during the cold/warm war, plus knowing what I know now, the USA should never touched that shit ass country.

USA vs Russia /China by proxy!

I fought in a war as some members here did, so I can see the value of avoiding one, but what gets my goat are people like crimestink Spoughting shit that will if they have their way would lead to the deaths of many. One thing at the military is there is no black/brown/red/yellow nor white people we were all green because it was issued to us.

The uniforms counted, along with rank despite who was inside that uniform.

Walk in my life's shoes, then you may earn the right to criticize me. All others are total ignorant punks!

Ignorance is bliss, until it kills you.

Sent using Forum Runner

Sorta a double post with corrections, due to posting by Android, think my main computer may have gone south on me

Jerrylynnb
11th April 2017, 02:01 AM
Dogman says:

"...all are welcome if they believe in the constitution..."

Well, Dogman, I used to feel that exact same way.

I got my eyes opened and had a change of heart, late in life.

If you ever have a similar change of heart, and come to see how BLOOD ranks higher in importance than ANY OTHER ASPECT OF LIFE, then note me - if I am still breathing, I'll welcome you.

Seeking like-minded whites, I am.

ps. If I am ever wrongfully charged and have to submit to the decision of a jury (as to who is telling the truth), I HOPE AND PRAY that my jury will consist of MY OWN KIND (whites like me).

singular_me
11th April 2017, 03:03 AM
the latest evidence that there is no difference between the reps and dems

trump's news coverage has never been so good!!!!

============================
Rep. Gabbard under fire after refusing to accept ‘Assad did chemical attack’ without proof
11 April 2017 GMT
The remarks infuriated some “progressive” Democratic figures, including former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Howard Dean and former Hillary Clinton policy director Neera Tanden, now the President of the Center for American Progress, a pro-Democratic Party think tank. The two suggested on Twitter that Gabbard, who also famously visited Syria for a covert “fact-finding” mission, should be expelled from Congress for her doubt of Assad’s guilt.

“People of Hawaii’s 2nd district – was it not enough for you that your rep met with a murderous dictator? Will this move you?” Tander wrote on Twitter on Friday, referring to Gabbard’s recent comments she made to CNN.
https://www.rt.com/usa/384169-tulsi-gabbard-syria-strike-assad/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria
https://medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

‘I believe nobody, I’d like to see impartial investigation’ - ex head of UNMOVIC on Idlib gas attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD72qPfeUV8

China appears to scorn Donald Trump with call for US to ‘preserve Syria’s territorial sovereignty’
11 April 2017 GMT
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/china-donald-trump-us-president-syria-territory-sovereignty-xi-jingping-meeting-mar-a-lago-beijing-a7676536.html

Horn
11th April 2017, 08:42 AM
Strategy and the order with what things are done is important.

In this case bombing Syria first covers any aid packages to Israel in the future.

Nobody will question those, and is what the entire planet works for.

C.Martel
11th April 2017, 11:41 AM
Pat Buchanan's chimes in again.

Is Trump Enlisting in the War Party?
http://buchanan.org/blog/trump-enlisting-war-party-126799

He put false flag in the tags, and this in the article: "Are we certain Assad personally ordered a gas attack on civilians?".

No mention that it only benefits Assad's enemies in Syria, the USA and Israhell. No mention trump destroyed the alibis or the evidence according to RT.

old steel
11th April 2017, 12:14 PM
Anyone care to explain what Hitler has to do with all of this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/851541885449453568/GndbZElU?format=jpg&name=600x314

Spicer: Hitler 'was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/

When all else fails bring out the Hitler file.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9J0cvxVYAA8yES.jpg
(http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/)

crimethink
11th April 2017, 12:20 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/851541885449453568/GndbZElU?format=jpg&name=600x314

Spicer: Hitler 'was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/

(http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/)

Godwin's Law: Spicer loses.

C.Martel
11th April 2017, 12:21 PM

The (((MSM))) has it kind of right. Both Assad and Hitler are two alike individuals, both never gassed their own people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqjn0Kqyyw

old steel
11th April 2017, 12:37 PM
Fake news, fake gas attacks, fake markets, fake Opec headlines, fake economic recovery, never ends....

C.Martel
11th April 2017, 07:10 PM
I've noticed something strange on other message boards and comments elsewhere on the topic of Syria and trump, "Jews started Islam".

Anybody know about this? Let me take a stab at this. (In a study somewhere 2 people are talking) What is the jew playbook? the talmud ... Good, another jew playbook. the protocol of the learned elders of zion ... Excellent, that is what I was looking for. Here it is. There are two pages stuck together. Pull them apart and read them It reads: "In case the goyim whites work with the goyim mohammedians, divide them by saying "jews started Islam" Good so that is the plan There is alot more written between these stuck pages That is good enough tonight

crimethink
11th April 2017, 08:33 PM
I've noticed something strange on other message boards and comments elsewhere on the topic of Syria and trump, "Jews started Islam".

Anybody know about this? Let me take a stab at this. (In a study somewhere 2 people are talking) What is the jew playbook? the talmud ... Good, another jew playbook. the protocol of the learned elders of zion ... Excellent, that is what I was looking for. Here it is. There are two pages stuck together. Pull them apart and read them It reads: "In case the goyim whites work with the goyim mohammedians, divide them by saying "jews started Islam" Good so that is the plan There is alot more written between these stuck pages That is good enough tonight

The Pedophile Muhammad readily lifted shit for the Quran right from the Talmud. He also had a Jewess for one of his wives (she was an adult, unlike his favorite wife). Even if Muhammad was not an ethnic Jew (like the House of Saud), having a Jewess for a wife has been a routine means throughout history of making the Will of Jewry happen.

Jewry has used Golem, both literal and figurative, to effect its will against the Goyim for millennia now. Islam is but another Golem against the only "anti-Semitic" faith, Christianity.

C.Martel
12th April 2017, 08:39 AM
The Pedophile Muhammad readily lifted shit for the Quran right from the Talmud. He also had a Jewess for one of his wives (she was an adult, unlike his favorite wife). Even if Muhammad was not an ethnic Jew (like the House of Saud), having a Jewess for a wife has been a routine means throughout history of making the Will of Jewry happen.

Jewry has used Golem, both literal and figurative, to effect its will against the Goyim for millennia now. Islam is but another Golem against the only "anti-Semitic" faith, Christianity.

The Devil wrote the Talmud and the Quran. Does not mean the Talmudists wrote the Quran. If the Quran is from the talmud, why is Jesus the just judge at the Final Judgment in the Quran, where the jewish talmud has Yahweh boiling in excrement for eternity. That could have been easily put in at the beginning of Islam by jews to get the Muhammadans to have hatred of Christ and Christians, similar to the jews. The Devil also authored pelagianism and Luther's justification by faith alone. Don't be perfect like God is perfect, sin and sin readily, according to Luther. Jesus's righteousness is imparted on you and that is the perfection demanded by God as you murder, lie, cheat, steal and behave as a jew.

crimethink
12th April 2017, 01:26 PM
If the Quran is from the talmud, why is Jesus the just judge at the Final Judgment in the Quran

Is Jesus Christ in the Quran? Or are you referring to Isa? "Another Christ"?

The Devil also authored pelagianism and Luther's justification by faith alone.

Oh boy. :rolleyes:

The Devil is the source of the Isis - Horus - Set ritual you call "Eucharist."

Jesus prescribed a real supper with our brothers and sisters, not a magic cookie.

Rather odd that you would defend the Quran, and call Luther's work satanic.

C.Martel
12th April 2017, 02:44 PM

cheka.
12th April 2017, 05:18 PM
my trump hopes were pinned on 2 things: 1. import tariff 2. stopping the invasion. he's yet to achieve either, but hasn't flipped (yet)

other than those he seemed like garden-variety neocon....although showed a wildcat streak that he might surprise to the upside (took out nyc.news media). dude is failing at any upside surprise. so watching/waiting for the result on 1,2 above....but crumbs are a lot to ask these days

woodman
12th April 2017, 05:53 PM
Fake news, fake gas attacks, fake markets, fake Opec headlines, fake economic recovery, never ends....

Synthetic reality. "Some stories are true that never happened."---Elie Wiesel

cheka.
12th April 2017, 06:01 PM
wiki Syria central bank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Syria

Recent developments

The US, Canada, EU, Arab League and Turkey all imposed Sanctions on the central bank because of Syrian civil war.[6][7][8] In the case of the US sanctions had already been in place against the Central Bank of Syria as a result of Section 311 of the Patriot Act, which accused the Bank of money laundering.[9]

The Central Bank of Syria has actively been trying to undermine these various sanctions, with Bank officials meeting with friendly institutions such as Gazprombank executives in Moscow in March 2012.[10] The Central Bank of Syria has taken an increasingly clandestine role in the domestic private sector as the country's failing economy has deterred foreign investment.[11]

During the Syrian civil war the Central Bank building has been attacked three times. In April 2012 an Rocket-propelled grenade was shot at the building, in April 2013 it was affected by a car bombing nearby and in October 2013 it was hit by mortar shells.

================================================== ====================

Syrian money wiki

under all-out attack by federal reserve note owners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_pound

The Syrian pound or Syrian Lira (Arabic: الليرة السورية‎‎ al-līra as-sūriyya; French: livre syrienne; sign: LS or £S; code: SYP) is the currency of Syria and is issued by the Central Bank of Syria. The pound is subdivided into 100 qirsh (Arabic: قرش plural: قروش, qurūsh, piastres in English or French), although coins in qirsh are no longer issued.

Before 1947, the word qirsh was spelled with the initial Arabic letter غ, after which the word began with ق. Until 1958, banknotes were issued with Arabic on the obverse and French on the reverse. After 1958, English has been used on the reverses, hence the three different names for this currency. Coins used both Arabic and French until Syrian independence, then only Arabic.

The standard abbreviation for the Syrian pound is SYP. On 5 December 2005, the selling rate quoted by the Commercial Bank of Syria was 58.4 SYP to the US dollar. A rate of about 50 pounds to one dollar has been usual in the early 2000s, but the exchange rate is subject to fluctuations. Since the start of the Syrian civil war against president Bashar al-Assad in 2011, the exchange rate of the Syrian pound has deteriorated quickly from 47 SYP for US$1 in March 2011 to over 200 SYP for US$1 in June 2013.

Hard currencies such as the USD, CAD, GBP or Euro cannot be bought from banks or exchange companies; the black market is the only source of foreign currencies available to Syrian businessmen, students and those who want to travel abroad. The maximum amount that is allowed to be taken out with the Syrian traveler is US$3,000 per flight per year. Any amount in excess of US$3,000 is confiscated by the authorities and the Syrian traveler will risk spending a long time in what is called an "economic affairs court". The Syrian pound is not a hard currency, and there are restrictions on its export (the maximum amount is 2,500 SYP per person).

monty
13th April 2017, 06:37 AM
Iranian Press TV reports US led airstrike against Daesh rebel depot released poison gas killing 100s. April 13

PressTV-'US strike on Daesh gas depot kills many Syrians' (http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/04/13/517879/USled-coalition-airstrike-Daesh-poison-gas-depot-Syria-civilians-killed)Reports coming out of Syria suggest that hundreds of people, including civilians, have lost their lives after an airstrike by the US-led coalition hit poison gas supplies belonging to Daesh terrorists. (http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/04/13/517879/USled-coalition-airstrike-Daesh-poison-gas-depot-Syria-civilians-killed)

monty
13th April 2017, 07:03 AM
US Coalition denies strking Daesh depot

The US-led coalition did not conduct strikes near Deir ez-Zor in Syria on Wednesday that reportedly hit terrorists’ chemical weapons, coalition spokesperson Col. John Dorrian said. (https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704131052606392-us-coalition-airstrike-reports/)

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — The Syrian news agency SANA reported that a US strike on Wednesday had hit toxic chemicals compiled by Daesh (banned in Russia) near Deir ez-Zor, killing hundreds of people. (https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704131052606392-us-coalition-airstrike-reports/)
The Syrian military said that this fact proves that terrorists possess chemical weapons. (https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704131052606392-us-coalition-airstrike-reports/)

monty
13th April 2017, 07:09 AM
Conflicting reports on the Daesh poison gas depot attack

Russia Sends Drones to Deir ez-Zor Where 'Coalition Strike' Caused Chemical Leak (https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704131052606220-russia-drones-deir-ez-zor-chemical-leak/)

The Russian military said that it has no information confirming the reports of death as a result of the US-led coalition's strike."The Russian Defense Ministry does not possess information confirming reports of deaths and the type of the destriction as a result of the US-led coalition's bombing near Deir ez-Zor."
"Unmanned aerial vehicles have been sent to the area to monuitor the situation," the ministry added.

monty
13th April 2017, 11:39 AM
Assad Interview ~ Call of Duty Goddess

http://youtu.be/-s-5A_vNsEo

https://youtu.be/-s-5A_vNsEo

PatColo
14th April 2017, 10:38 AM
Dave Hodges, jump to 0:35 to skip ad:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a8VyVgynnXM/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=67&sigh=1vgp4_fQG7KHyaeaKl8M7VCcfWU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8VyVgynnXM) 5:13
Prominent Alt Media Calling for Trump Impeachment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8VyVgynnXM)

7 hours ago

Amanda
15th April 2017, 08:12 AM
The Syria Strikes: A Conspiracy Theory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkj9UCHO0Tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkj9UCHO0Tc

Amanda
15th April 2017, 08:30 AM
http://www.globalresearch.ca/video-trump-wont-be-cancelling-world-war-3-after-all-standdownmrtrump/5585099

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fy0bT4FK9c

Horn
15th April 2017, 08:54 AM
Ignorance = Unity!

Amanda
15th April 2017, 04:37 PM
No surprise here. Same crew always behind the wars.
http://thesaker.is/rabbis-urge-president-trump-to-act-decisively-in-syria/

cheka.
15th April 2017, 07:44 PM
No surprise here. Same crew always behind the wars.
http://thesaker.is/rabbis-urge-president-trump-to-act-decisively-in-syria/

from manda's link: Rabbis Urge President Trump To “Act Decisively” In Syria

too bad bombing nothing twice did jackshit but unleash skype media bloodthirst and their attempt at fomenting US public support for more killing for israel

cheka.
15th April 2017, 08:02 PM
nyc.un a few months ago -- it is syria gov vs foreign mercenaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I

monty
17th April 2017, 10:13 AM
Syrian gas attack, All the halmarks of a 'false flag'.~ Newsbud

http://youtu.be/LcFbrLq-uC0

https://youtu.be/LcFbrLq-uC0

Amanda
17th April 2017, 12:06 PM
https://www.sott.net/article/348428-UNICEF-reports-over-60-children-killed-in-Aleppo-bus-bombing-likely-perpetrated-by-US-backed-terrorists

UNICEF reports over 60 children killed in Aleppo bus bombing likely perpetrated by US-backed terrorists (https://www.rt.com/news/385065-children-unicef-aleppo-killed/)

RT (https://www.rt.com/news/385065-children-unicef-aleppo-killed/)
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 17:20 UTC

https://www.sott.net/image/s19/390458/large/syria_conflict_blast_7633bd10_.jpg (https://www.sott.net/image/s19/390458/full/syria_conflict_blast_7633bd10_.jpg)
The UN Children's Fund has condemned the killing of more than 60 children in a recent Aleppo bomb attack targeting evacuees.

"After six years of war and human carnage in Syria... six years of heartbreak for so many Syrian families... there comes a new horror that must break the heart of anyone who has one," the statement by UNICEF Executive Director Anthony Lake said (https://www.unicef.org/media/media_95593.html) Sunday.

"More than 60 children reportedly killed in an attack on a bus convoy yesterday outside Aleppo. A convoy of families who for so long had already known so much suffering. Now the survivors must bear such a new and terrible loss," the statement added.

Lake urged not only for regret, but for action to ensure that the war ends soon, saying, "We must draw from this not only anger, but renewed determination to reach all the innocent children throughout Syria with help and comfort. And draw from it also the hope that all those with the heart and the power to end this war will do so."

While Syrian state media reported up to 40 fatalities on the day of the blast, on Monday the toll rose to 125 people killed, according to local human rights groups. The attack came at the same time as the Syrian government was carrying out the internationally-brokered evacuation of two towns.

"This is one of the worst, most horrifying massacres. We urge our president Assad to help us out. What happened can't be described. Oh, dear God! We don't know what to do," a woman outside an Aleppo hospital told Ruptly on Saturday.

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO, WATCH AT YOUR DISCRETION

<span class="BoldRed">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6mwwnyIceA

The reason that there were so many children among the victims is that the blast happened at the moment when children were gathering around a van distributing potato chips, according to RT's Lizzie Phelan.

The evacuation was continued soon after the attack, for which no one has yet claimed responsibility.

Comment: Where is the moral outrage from Ivanka Trump now? Since she takes it upon herself to reportedly influence her father (https://www.sott.net/article/347826-Trumps-son-hints-Ivanka-may-have-pushed-for-Syria-missile-strike) to bomb the Syrian military over a false flag chemical attack because of the suffering of children, she should be doing the same here. See also:

Over 100 killed, dozens injured as blast hits bus convoy near Aleppo - Update (https://www.sott.net/article/348254-Over-100-killed-dozens-injured-as-blast-hits-bus-convoy-near-Aleppo-Update)

Dachsie
17th April 2017, 01:00 PM
We don't want any nice sounding words from the United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF since the United Nations peace keepers have been trafficking poor children for sexual services paid for with cookies and then left to starve in the streets.

This attack was carried out by ISIS-related groups that the US is funding and Ivanka's daddy knows that.

The US military needs to get their butts out of the Middle East NOW. We were not invited there by any sovereign country and we have no just purpose in being there.

monty
17th April 2017, 02:33 PM
Syria Evidence of False Flag ~ End Times News Report - Jake Morphonios

This video is a week old, it may have been posted previously

http://youtu.be/HNqjn0Kqyyw

https://youtu.be/HNqjn0Kqyyw

C.Martel
17th April 2017, 05:28 PM
Why the US, UK, EU & Israel hate Syria

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/syria-world-hate-message-604/

Her ‘Top Eight Reasons Why They Hate Us’ is an excellent wrap-up, applicable to just about every self-respecting country in the world: no Rothschild-controlled Central Bank, no IMF debt, no genetically modified foods, oil and pipelines, anti-secret societies, anti-Zionism, secularism and nationalism.

C.Martel
18th April 2017, 05:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9lnuWbZBA

I don't think the joos like OAN, I doubt it is like the other networks.

The jew is not pleased.

PatColo
19th April 2017, 12:12 PM
Corbett satire, by way of another vlogger... too lazy to find original! :cool:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9ca4NzsJwZc/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=246&h=138&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=ox41dP_QmZ6u7s_xJWOfOce5UdA 5:35

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ca4NzsJwZc) Spuggiehawk: Excellent summary of Syria by James Corbett (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ca4NzsJwZc)

23 views6 hours ago

PatColo
23rd April 2017, 08:16 PM
hot off the press from vlogger Jake Morphoneous,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iQsTdTde4qg/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=67&sigh=A7_RDxASuk7nCOvFFuCvcdbzPNA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsTdTde4qg) 13:04
💣 Evidence That Trump's Strike Against Syria Was Part of False Flag Operation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsTdTde4qg)

33 seconds ago

cheka.
23rd April 2017, 10:40 PM
globalists united support syria bombing. trump supporters dont

http://fox2now.com/2017/04/11/alt-right-turns-on-president-trump/

WASHINGTON — While much of the world is applauding President Donald Trump’s decision to strike a Syrian airbase in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack against civilians, right-wing populist supporters at home and abroad are criticizing the move and distancing themselves from him.

Nigel Farage, the pro-Brexit leader, aligned himself with Trump during last year’s campaign, spoke at his rallies and was among the first to meet with him after his election. On Friday morning, however, he said he was “very surprised” by the Syria action.

“I think a lot of Trump voters will be waking up this morning and scratching their heads and saying, ‘Where will it all end?'” he said. “As a firm Trump supporter, I say, yes, the pictures were horrible, but I’m surprised,” Farage continued, arguing that in a region riven by Islamic extremism, “whatever Assad’s sins, he is secular.”

Farage’s comments captured the wave of right-wing anger and frustration that followed the US strike — and they pointed up an odd reversal.

Populists who applauded Trump for his disdain for US interventions overseas and his campaign declaration that the US “cannot be the policeman of the world” were aghast by the strike. In contrast, an international community that has often held Trump at arm’s length stepped up to declare their rock-solid support for the new US president.

French President Francois Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel — with whom Trump has had particularly chilly relations — said that Syrian President Bashar al “Assad is entirely responsible for the development of the situation.” NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg agreed and added that any use of chemical weapons “cannot go unanswered.” The Syrian chemical attack on a rebel-held town killed more than 80 people and injured more than 500, according to a Syrian Civil Defense report on the attacks.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that his government “fully supports the United States’ limited and focused action to degrade the Assad regime’s ability to launch chemical weapons attacks against innocent civilians.” And Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his country supported the US resolve.

United Kingdom Defense Secretary Michael Fallon told the BBC that “we fully support what the Americans have done,” adding that the strike was “limited and wholly appropriate.”

This made for a stark contrast to Farage, who urged Britain not to get involved in any further strikes. “Previous interventions in the Middle East have made things worse rather than better,” Farage said.

The current leader of Farage’s Independence Party, Paul Nuttall, said the strike was “rash, trigger-happy, nonsensical and will achieve nothing. I hoped for better.”

“The whole world rightly condemns the use of chemical weapons in Syria, but the US attack on the Assad regime does nothing to lower tensions, nor will it hasten peace in that country,” Nuttall said. “Too often, rash responses to horrific situations are about the conscience of the attacker rather than a clear-headed response to an awful situation.”

In France, National Front leader Marine Le Pen also appeared to distance herself from Trump, saying on Twitter that she “strongly condemned” the “horrible” strike on the Syrian airbase.

“Is it too much to ask that we wait for the results of an independent international investigation before carrying out a strike like this in Syria?” she told France 2 television on Friday.

Populist leaders within the US registered their disapproval as well. “I’m deeply concerned that these strikes could lead to the United States once again being dragged back into the quagmire of long-term military engagement in the Middle East,” said Vermont’s Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders. “If the last 15 years have shown anything, it’s that such engagements are disastrous for American security, for the American economy and for the American people.”

Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, a staunch advocate for keeping the US out of foreign entanglements, called on Trump to consult on Congress. “While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked,” Paul said. “The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate.”

Some foreign policy experts also expressed dismay.

John Glaser, the libertarian Cato Institute’s associate director of foreign policy studies, said that “Trump’s decision to attack the Syrian regime has no legal authority and little chance of actually mitigating the suffering of Syrians caught in the civil war.”

Glaser went on the say that “the key now is to see whether Trump will be able to resist the temptation to escalate and avoid the kind of mission creep that has sucked the United States into hopeless Middle East quagmires in the past.”

Further to the right on the political spectrum, Trump’s alt-right populist supporters in the US also condemned the missile attack. “I guess Trump wasn’t ‘Putin’s puppet’ after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet. I’m officially OFF the Trump train,” Infowars’ Paul Joseph Watson said.

“It’s been fun lads, but the fun is over,” he said in a post on Twitter. “I will be focusing my efforts on Le Pen, who tried to warn Trump against this disaster.”

Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter, who campaigned for Trump, wrote on Twitter: “Those who wanted us meddling in the Middle East voted for other candidates.”

“Trump campaigned on not getting involved in Mideast,” she wrote. “Said it always helps our enemies & creates more refugees. Then he saw a picture on TV.”

And former Brietbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos, who recently resigned in disgrace over comments that appeared to defend pedophilia, wrote on Twitter, “There comes a day in every child’s life when his Daddy bitterly disappoints him.”

Joshua01
24th April 2017, 09:25 AM
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1493049605694.jpg

PatColo
24th April 2017, 02:09 PM
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1493049605694.jpg

Josh, whatever that pic you tried to post was; it aint showing up here! Doesn't even show up when I "Reply with quote". Maybe you could point to the page the pic appears at?

monty
24th April 2017, 02:10 PM
Americas Newest War President and his McMaster of War

http://youtu.be/ncM8FC89-3A

https://youtu.be/ncM8FC89-3A

monty
24th April 2017, 08:24 PM
Hillary: USA MUST DESTROY SYRIA TO HELP ISRAEL AGAINST IRAN
End Times News Report, 5 minutes ago

Syria is a proxy war for Israel (and for oil)

http://youtu.be/iNjOqAynw20

https://youtu.be/iNjOqAynw20

cheka.
19th May 2017, 09:48 AM
skype been after that land for a long time

https://thinkprogress.org/lieberman-says-pelosi-syria-visit-was-bad-for-america-suggests-syria-was-behind-9-11-bb3501ef39ac

Apr 8, 2007

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA), who visited Syria last year, defended Pelosi’s trip. “I believe in the maxim, hold your friends close and your enemies closer,” Specter said. “President Ronald Reagan declared the Soviet Union to be the Evil Empire. Immediately thereafter he undertook negotiations with them.” Specter said he has been to Syria 14 times over the last two decades “and have been able to be helpful in a number of situations that I can document.”

Digg It!

Transcript:

SPECTER: I believe that Assad can be negotiated with. I’ve made 14 trips there, Wolf, in the last two decades, and have been able to be helpful in a number of situations that I can document. And I think opening discussions with Syria are very, very important, and I’d rather Condoleezza Rice did it, but if not, it’s up to Speaker Pelosi and Arlen Specter and others.

Look, Assad is not a boy scout, but we have to deal with him. he’s there. In my conversation with him, I think there are ways to get him to stop arming Hezbollah and to stop arming Hamas. They came on the brink of a solution to the Golan Heights in 1995 and again in the year 2000. That was done by active negotiation that President Clinton engaged in. So there are ways to move through it, and to isolate them has not been successful.

C.Martel
30th June 2017, 02:37 PM
Ron Paul: Seymour Hersh Reporting Trump Knew Latest Syria Chemical Attack Was False Flag; Bombed Assad Anyway; "A Shame"

Former Congressman Ron Paul discusses a new Seymour Hersh article out this week showing that the US knew Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was not responsible for the chemical attack in April, but President Trump decided to bomb anyway. Paul also singles out Rep. Adam Kinzinger for being a hawk who is "determined to stir up super-antagonism towards Russia" and criticizes Trump for allowing himself to be influenced.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/27/ron_paul_seymour_hersh_reporting_trump_knew_latest _syria_chemical_attack_was_false_flag_bombed_assad _anyway.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zca7yJqbMLQ

crimethink
30th June 2017, 03:43 PM
Yay, a two, no, three theater war!

Trump warns US 'patience is over' with North Korea

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/trump-warns-patience-north-korea-170630211212664.html

C.Martel
30th June 2017, 03:53 PM

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/trump-warns-patience-north-korea-170630211212664.html

Proof the North Korean is the Best Korea, some "Israeli citizen" goes to North Korea to stir up problems and he ends up as he arrived, dead. Trump and Netajoojoo are mad, their agent of masonic chaos can no longer be an operative.

Neuro
30th June 2017, 05:18 PM

War is coming...
‘Era of strategic patience with N. Korean regime has failed’ ‒ Trump to S. Korea president https://www.rt.com/usa/394867-trump-moon-north-korea-trade/

crimethink
30th June 2017, 05:26 PM
Proof the North Korean is the Best Korea, some "Israeli citizen" goes to North Korea to stir up problems and he ends up as he arrived, dead. Trump and Netajoojoo are mad, their agent of masonic chaos can no longer be an operative.

North Korea is a shithole run by a shithead who won't play the games of the Rothschilds. That DOES NOT make him good. Fat Boy is trying to out-Jew the Jews, and he's going to end up with a Little Boy on his head soon enough. Hundreds of thousands of Korean Goyim will suffer and die because of egomania and love of money.

Neuro
30th June 2017, 05:39 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/27/ron_paul_seymour_hersh_reporting_trump_knew_latest _syria_chemical_attack_was_false_flag_bombed_assad _anyway.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zca7yJqbMLQ

What they don't touch is who controls the lying controlled media, and why do they tell these incredible lies about Russia and Syria? Why are they so desperate to steer public opinion. Who is the elephant in the room?

crimethink
30th June 2017, 05:54 PM
What they don't touch is who controls the lying controlled media, and why do they tell these incredible lies about Russia and Syria? Why are they so desperate to steer public opinion. Who is the elephant in the room?

Bill Would Bar Pentagon From Business With Russian Cyber Firm Kaspersky

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-interviews-employees-russia-linked-cyber-security-firm-kaspersky-lab-n777571

;D

Cebu_4_2
30th June 2017, 10:48 PM
Bill Would Bar Pentagon From Business With Russian Cyber Firm Kaspersky

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-interviews-employees-russia-linked-cyber-security-firm-kaspersky-lab-n777571

;D
Kaspersky Built a huge conglomerate til he decided to go offshore. He sold and decided to stay abroad. I think he is doing better than me now... That sucks.

monty
22nd August 2017, 09:38 PM
Jake Morphonios Proof Trump is a globalist warmonger on behalf of the new world order

http://youtu.be/1Iul7IQ_7Rg

https://youtu.be/1Iul7IQ_7Rg

monty
23rd August 2017, 05:48 AM
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Neuro
23rd August 2017, 10:23 AM
Jake Morphonios Proof Trump is a globalist warmonger on behalf of the new world order

http://youtu.be/1Iul7IQ_7Rg

https://youtu.be/1Iul7IQ_7Rg
He certainly did a 180° turn on Afghanistan. Perhaps he is just posturing on Global Trade and warming as well being the anti-thesis in the Hegelian dialectic. He is certainly not trustworthy or consistent at all.

crimethink
23rd August 2017, 01:08 PM
He is certainly not trustworthy

Trump is 100% trustworthy. (but not in the right way)

I called it long ago. He is a confidence man, usually shortened to con man.

You can be assured he will:

Always do what's best for the Elders of Zion.

Count on it.