PDA

View Full Version : China masses troops on North Korean border

crimethink
10th April 2017, 11:16 AM
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter

Joshua01
10th April 2017, 11:22 AM
Good, bomb the fuck out of that fat bastard! Perhaps the NK military may decide things are getting a bit out of hand when China comes knocking on the front door and the paunchy pussy that have as a leader has outlived his usefulness. Kimmy Kimbo might catch a stray bullet or two during breakfast and the situation might take care of itself at that point.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 11:29 AM
Rumor has it the Chinese will invade North Korea to "help" Fat Boy after Trump attacks.

Trump will get no shit from me if he lets Fat Boy have it.

EE_
10th April 2017, 11:33 AM
That little fat brat is due for a good spanking! Maybe this will be it?

old steel
10th April 2017, 11:36 AM
Where is Dennis Rodman?

I'm sure he could negotiate a peaceful settlement to all of this. :cool:

http://www.thereelword.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Dennis_Rodman_with_kim-jong-un.jpg

C.Martel
10th April 2017, 11:36 AM
He has no embassy with Israhell, so is a legitimate government. An illegitimate government does not have any right to attack a legitimate government.

The "fat boy" is as barbaric as Genghis Khan, but that does not mean you can support the devil to fight him.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 11:38 AM
He has no embassy with Israhell, so is a legitimate government. An illegimate government does not have any right to attack a legitimate government.

Fat Boy's "government" is a monarchy without the consent of the governed.

The "fat boy" is a barbaric as Genghis Khan, but that does not mean you can support the devil to fight him.

In other words: I couldn't care less if Trump kills him. Devil killing a devil, oh well.

C.Martel
10th April 2017, 11:42 AM
Fat Boy's "government" is a monarchy without the consent of the governed.

Communist angle is better. The Soviet Union was communist and illegitimate. I wonder if any Ceasars were "without the consent of the governed", so this is in the realm of speculation.

In other words: I couldn't care less if Trump kills him. Devil killing a devil, oh well.

Yes.

Joshua01
10th April 2017, 11:47 AM
That wouldn't surprise me but to be fair there are a lot of 'rumors' floating around these days. Who knows what the chinks have in mind for fat boy?
Rumor has it the Chinese will invade North Korea to "help" Fat Boy after Trump attacks.

Trump will get no shit from me if he lets Fat Boy have it.

crimethink
10th April 2017, 11:48 AM
That wouldn't surprise me but to be fair there are a lot of 'rumors' floating around these days. Who knows what the chinks have in mind for fat boy?

At the very least, the troops are to prevent a flood of refugees into China.

old steel
10th April 2017, 11:50 AM
Trump and Xi Jinping have it all under control since their meeting last week no doubt.