PDA

View Full Version : $425 at Nordstrom

Jewboo
25th April 2017, 06:10 PM
http://nord.imgix.net/Zoom/3/_13047983.jpg?fit=fill&bg=FFF&fm=jpg&w=704&h=1080&q=60

$425 at Nordstrom (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/prps-barracuda-straight-leg-jeans/4457245?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=INDIGO)

:rolleyes:

Home (http://shop.nordstrom.com)
Men (http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/men)
The Rail (http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/mens-clothing-rail)

Size Info

True to size.
Comfortable through the seat and thigh.
Classic straight cut from knee to ankle.

Details & Care
Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that's seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you're not afraid to get down and dirty.

34 1/2" inseam; 17" leg opening; 8 1/4" front rise
Button fly closure
Five-pocket style
100% cotton
Machine wash cold, line dry
Made in Portugal
Denim @ the Men's Shop
Item #5243246

midnight rambler
25th April 2017, 06:13 PM
Shiite! I'm sitting on a fuckin' gold mine!

ximmy
25th April 2017, 06:16 PM
city boys who have never mowed a lawn, climbed a ladder or changed a flat tire... they love the jeans.... makes them feel like men.

Joshua01
25th April 2017, 06:21 PM
pathetic isn't it?
city boys who have never mowed a lawn, climbed a ladder or changed a flat tire... they love the jeans.... makes them feel like men.

Dogman
25th April 2017, 06:24 PM
Faux people that have more bucks than sense living in the instance now.

Sad, but faux people are common now, some members here fit that bill

Unlike the real!

Sent using Forum Runner

madfranks
25th April 2017, 06:35 PM
Put on a pair of $15 wranglers and go work in the dirt for a day and you'll have the same thing!

Dogman
25th April 2017, 06:37 PM
Put on a pair of $15 wranglers and go work in the dirt for a day and you'll have the same thing!

What does that word "work" mean?

Sent using Forum Runner

7th trump
25th April 2017, 06:47 PM
I just tossed 6 pairs of holey stained jeans the other week.

Joshua01
25th April 2017, 06:57 PM
You could have got 2 AGE's for them at these prices!
I just tossed 6 pairs of holey stained jeans the other week.

7th trump
25th April 2017, 07:04 PM
You could have got 2 AGE's for them at these prices!By the end of this summer I'll have more.
Buy them at 30.00 a pair at Farm and Fleet and sell them at 425.00.
Now that's silver mining.
Maybe thats a good sales pitch?

Ares
25th April 2017, 07:12 PM

What my jeans would look like after cleaning the horse stalls and chicken coup as a teen. Never thought they would be "in style".

hoarder
25th April 2017, 08:38 PM
I was greasy and muddy before it was cool to be greasy and muddy.

My old Carrhardts must be worth several thousand. Where do I cash them in?

Horn
25th April 2017, 11:15 PM
Faux people that have more bucks than sense living in the instance now.

Sad, but faux people are common now, some members here fit that bill

Unlike the real!

Sent using Forum Runner

Special pricing - Dogman Obama type Mom jeans (complete with mutt shed furballs photoed)

30 pieces of silver...

crimethink
26th April 2017, 12:35 AM
I was greasy and muddy before it was cool to be greasy and muddy.

My old Carrhardts must be worth several thousand. Where do I cash them in?

You don't. These mental cases won't buy them unless a Jewish "designer" puts their name on them, and they pay Turd Worlders to artificially mud them.

osoab
26th April 2017, 03:27 AM
The pristine shoes make the pants look tacky. Or is it the other way around?

Dogman
26th April 2017, 03:31 AM

special pricing - dogman obama type mom jeans (complete with mutt shed furballs photoed)

30 pieces of silver...

60 is a far better number

;D

Jewboo
26th April 2017, 04:03 AM
These mental cases won't buy them unless a Jewish "designer" puts their name on them, and they pay Turd Worlders to artificially mud them.

http://thisiswhyimweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/shitma.png

crimethink
26th April 2017, 06:15 AM

Popular in Sodomcisco?

Joshua01
26th April 2017, 08:09 AM
They ought to burn these with the owners still wearing them

Horn
26th April 2017, 08:45 AM
Those need to be scratch and sniff also

Tumbleweed
26th April 2017, 01:01 PM
It's been quite a few years ago but cowboys used to be able to trade in their used jeans on a new pair. It was back when holes in peoples jeans got popular with the hollywood types. You could trade your used ropes in on new ones too. Cowboys used to wrap duct tape around their boots when they got a hole in them and I think the duct tape wrapped around boots caught on with the hollywood types for awhile too. I don't think they realized why the cowboys were doing that. ;D

In the spring time mine tend to have mud, blood and cowshit smeared all over them. Maybe I should stop washing them and try to sell them. :cool:

Here's a story on used cowboy clothes that I thought was kind of entertaining.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-03-10/features/9101220451_1_murray-selkow-color-coordinated-sagebrush-actual-texas-cowboy

Taking The Used Cowboy Jeans Fad By The Horns

March 10, 1991|By Dave Barry.
YOU`LL BE PLEASED TO LEARN that I have thought up yet another way to reviveour nation`s sagging economy by making myself rich.

To understand my concept, you need to be aware of an important fashion trend sweeping the entire nation (defined as ``parts of New York and San Francisco``). Under this trend, sophisticated urban persons, seeking leisure wear, are purchasing used, beatup, worn, ripped, raggedy cowboy garments that were previously owned by actual cowboys. People are actually paying MORE for damaged cowboy jeans than for new ones.

I found out about this trend through the alertness of reader Suzanne Hough, who sent me an article by Maria Recio of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram. The article states that used cowboy jeans are selling briskly at $50 a pair in San Francisco and $65 a pair in New York. The ones with holes are considered most desirable. Here are two quotes about this trend from the article:

FROM THE OWNER OF A NEW YORK CITY STORE THAT SELLS THE JEANS: ``It gives a bit of romance.`
`
FROM AN ACTUAL TEXAS COWBOY: ``It sounds pretty stupid.`

`
Of course, it is exactly this shortsighted lack of fashion consciousness on the part of cowboys that keeps them stuck in dead-end jobs where they must become involved with actual cows. Meanwhile, your fashion visionaries such as Mr. Ralph ``Hombre`` Lauren-people who truly understand the SPIRIT of the West-have made so much money in recent years selling designer lines of Pretend Cowboy clothing that they can afford to build large tasteful pretend ranch estates with color-coordinated sagebrush.

But now we have gone, as a nation, beyond Pretend Cowboy fashions, and into Formerly Real Cowboy fashions. I called several stores, and they told me the demand for used jeans is very strong.

``People want holes in the knees, crotch and buns,`` stated Murray Selkow, a Philadelphia native who now owns the Wild Wild West store in San Francisco. ``What`s very popular is two tears right at the bottom of the buns.``
To locate the source of cowboy jeans, I called Montana, a large cow-intensive state located near Canada. I spoke with Judy MacFarlane, who owns a company called Montana Broke, located outside a small town called (really)
Manhattan. She buys used jeans from cowboys and sells them to stores such as Wild Wild West.

``I will not accept any jeans unless they`re from a bona fide cattle rancher, rodeo rider or sheriff`s posseman,`` she told me. She said each pair of Montana Broke jeans comes with a label explaining the occupation of the cowboy who owned it, plus a ``Tracking Guide,`` which shows the purchaser how to figure out which specific cowboy activities caused the various holes, stains and worn spots on the jeans. I`m sure this provides hours of enjoyment for urban professionals, who, after a hard day of wrangling sales reports, can mosey back to their condominiums, rustle up a mess o` sushi and spend an old- fashioned Western-style evening analyzing their jean damage. (``Oh, look, Jennifer! This brown mark on the knee occurred when the cowboy branded a calf! Or fell into a cow pie!`` ``Oh Brad! That just makes me want to roll back the Oriental rug and initiate a hoedown!``)

This trend is not limited to jeans. The store owners I talked to said there is also a strong demand for used cowboy jackets, shirts, boots and hats. This leads me to my money-making idea, which is going to seem so obvious when I tell you that you`re going to smack yourself in the forehead for not thinking of it first. My idea is to SELL USED COWBOY UNDERWEAR BY MAIL. Don`t laugh. This is the logical next step, and I`m going to be out front on it. My brand will be called: Buckaroo Briefs. Each brief will come with an authentic piece of old-looking paper with a diagram explaining how the briefs came to look the way they do.

The only problem I see, looking ahead, is that with the increasing big-city demand for authentic Western garments of all kinds, and the relatively small number of actual rural Westerners, we`re going to reach a point fairly soon where the entire population of Montana is running around naked. Fortunately, I`ve thought of a way to solve this problem via ANOTHER money-making concept, namely: SELL URBAN PROFESSIONALS` USED BUSINESS ATTIRE TO COWBOYS. Why not? Cowboys in suits! Carrying their lassos in briefcases! It might catch on. You could probably even charge them more for the suits with really exciting histories. (``This rip occurred when Thad, rushing to an important budget meeting, caught his sleeve on the fax machine``.)

Pretty sharp idea, huh? I don`t see how it can miss. The only possible flaw is that cowboys are not nearly stupid enough to pay extra for somebody else`s used and damaged clothing. I doubt that even the cows are.

ximmy
26th April 2017, 01:29 PM
I like jeans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4DR_ae_4o