PDA

View Full Version : Kala Brown rescue video released. (She watched her boyfriend shot to death)

ximmy
13th June 2017, 08:44 PM
"I wasn't scared anymore. If he shot me it would be easier."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2e1Dn8IHRY

Published on Jun 10, 2017
After hearing a woman’s screams inside a large metal container, investigators sawed and pried open the bin, rescuing the woman who had been chained inside for about two months by a serial killer, according to new videos released by prosecutors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTx-7W0rmMs

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. —

A solicitor has released video, images and recordings from the rescue of Kala Brown, who was held captive by serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, including her first words to rescuers after she was unchained and removed from a metal storage container.

Brown spoke to an investigator in the back of an ambulance.
"I was introduced to him (Kohlhepp) about five or six years ago by a guy I was dating -- said they were friends," Brown said.
She said she stayed in touch with Kohlhepp via Facebook, and had started cleaning houses for him. Kohlhepp was a realtor.
Brown and her boyfriend, Charlie Carver, went to Kohlhepp’s property in Woodruff to thin some underbrush.
"We had walked inside and got hedge clippers and walked back outside. Todd went back inside and told us to hold on for a second. Me and Charlie were standing side-by-side outside the building facing the doorway waiting for Todd to come back out. When Todd came back out he had a gun in his hand. He fired three shots into Charlie's chest. Charlie fell backwards. I was completely in shock. I looked down at him. That's when Todd grabbed me from behind, took me inside, put me on the floor, handcuffed me."
"He put me on the floor. He handcuffed my hands behind my back and cuffed my feet, then he sat down in a chair and told me that he was sorry about Charlie, that he had to let me know he was serious, that he wouldn't hurt me if I did what he said and that he couldn't believe that I didn't realize that he liked to kill people because I knew he used to do it for a living. He said he did it for the government for a living and I should have known better. He said he was breaking all his rules with me and he didn't know if he was going to kill me or sell me or what yet, but he just wanted me for some reason.
"When he took me outside, Charlie was wrapped up in a blue tarp and in the bucket of his tractor. He put me in the building and left me there."
"He told me he buried him somewhere out there and that he said that he put -- that nobody would ever find him because he put red pepper around him and that wouldn't let the dogs smell him."
She said Kohlhepp asked her for passwords to get into Caver’s and her phones and Facebook accounts.
Kohlhepp dumped Charlie's car, spray-painted it brown and loaded it with dog food so animals would tear it up and not leave any evidence, she said.
"He also claims he sold people to sex trade in other countries, but I think he was just trying to scare me on that one," she said.
"He said he used to kill people for the government. He said he was a military contractor and that when he got home, he just couldn't keep from seeing the bad in everybody. He said he liked killing drug dealers and stuff.
"The story was he told me about four -- he also told me that he walked into -- a few years back -- that he walked into a bike shop in Anderson and shot four people and that they never found out who did it. He liked to brag that he was a serial killer and a mass murderer. He said he was going to kill more people because he had dreams of his body count being in three digits. He said right now, it was still in high two-digits.

"He said if I was a good girl, he'd teach me how to kill and I could be his partner.
"I've always been in the medical field. I don't know why he'd think I would want to hurt someone.
"He used to talk about how bad time was and stuff and said he was just doing his part and that I shouldn't think bad of him.
"He liked to brag about people he killed.
"He would get there between 1 and 3 o'clock every day, take me up to the main building, beat me, make me do whatever he wanted sexually, and then he would put me back in the building.
"He would always come back between 5 and 7 p.m., take me back up to the building, beat me again most of the time -- get whatever out of me he wanted sexually again."
He would let her take a bath, she said.
"I had a chain around my neck connected to the wall and a cuff around my ankle. When he would come get me, he would come in with a gun. He would sit the gun down before he got within reach of me.
He would then walk her to the other building at gunpoint, Brown said.
"It took me weeks and weeks to convince him not to walk me around in ankle cuffs because they hurt my ankles. The first two weeks I was there in the building, my ankles were cuffed, my hands were cuffed behind my back and I had a chain around my neck."
"He said he would never see jail time. He would either buy his way out or his handlers would get him out. He said that if he was ever caught that he would say I shot Charlie, that I had seduced him and made him think I wanted to get away from Charlie. He said that he had money and they would believe him first and that he was going to put it all on me.
"He liked to tell me that he would never be in trouble for this, that he would make sure it was my fault somehow."
"He actually made me handle several of his guns. I know I had my hands on at least two of his pistols."
The investigator asked, “Were they loaded?”
"No,” she said. “He always dropped the mag and cleared the chamber before he handed it to me. Said he was going to teach me to be like him. He wanted me to kill people."
The investigators told her, "It's OK to cry. You've been through hell."
"Yeah,” she said. “But, I get to live through it. The rest didn't."
"But you get to live," the investigator said.
"How is that fair? He wouldn't have hurt Charlie if it wasn't for me,” she said. “He made that very clear. He only hurt Charlie to get to me.
“I was in a really bad mood yesterday, so I kind of snapped at him yesterday morning. So yesterday evening he just took me out, let me get a bath and put me right back."
"I told him I hated him. He was like, 'Oh, but I take care of you, protecting you from the world.' I refused to do anything he wanted. If I said no, he didn't force himself on me, because he said he didn't believe in rape. But he made it very well known why I was there and if I wasn't useful, that I wouldn't need to be kept any longer and that he would shoot me.
"I wasn't scared me anymore. If he shot me it would be easier."
"I wasn't going to be his good kitten anymore, as he liked to call me."
The investigator said, "His good kitten?" and Kala nodded yes.
"He said counting his career, which he claimed he worked -- he was a military contractor that killed people he claims -- he said during his career, plus after his career, that he's almost in the triple digits in body count and that he planned on getting there soon. As far as I know, he hasn't killed anyone since Charlie."
She said Kohlhepp told her Charlie didn't feel anything when he was shot and killed because of the type of gun he used.

Glass
13th June 2017, 10:13 PM
thats a strange story isn't it?

Kala is the energy force of the hindu deity Kali
This is the same deity of which a statue is outside the Cern LHC we talked about a few days ago
Most people call that statue Shiva, however it is Kali standing or dancing on Shiva
This represents the active force of Kali or the Kala.
Kala = 7
Notice that the video of the Raid was provided by the 7th Circuit Sheriffs office
Wiki: Todd Christopher Kohlhepp is an American serial killer who is convicted of murdering seven people in South Carolina between 2003 and 2016.
Charlie Carver says CC to me or 33
Shot 3 times
Charlie Carver = 69. Cancer. A prominent symbol of the Arch of Fremasonry
Dog Food = 66
Good kitten ?
She says the numbers 1 and 3 and 5 and 7
13, 57.
Thirteen = 45
Shot to death = 45
Fifty Severn = 131
Mass murderer = 131

Not sure what date she was rescued. It doesn't say. I think that would have some connection to 57 and 131.
The culprits name doesn't stand out to me although I've not looked at all numberology types of it.
Other name: Todd Sampsell
Sampsell = 97
Kala Brown = 97

She is wearing purple = 88 = mercury
Mom is wearing purple during trial
http://whns.images.worldnow.com/images/13690134_G.jpg
Strange story indeed.
http://gyanpro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Shiva%E2%80%99s-Tandava.png

singular_me
14th June 2017, 09:25 AM
too many patterns Glass, indeed... but in the lesser case, and considering world atrocities occurring right now, its a distraction

PatColo
14th June 2017, 10:22 AM
Rescue was Nov 3 '16.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592096/Chilling-moment-sex-slave-rescued-police.html

Sounds like serial killer dood had watched too many Tarantino, Pulp Fiction type movies... coz that's how her story reads. Who knows what his real history was; he may just have a vivid/delusional imagination.

But from the sounds of her story, sounds authentic; with his speaking of his 'handlers' and Charlie's body already being wrapped in plastic tarp & in tractor bucket when she was first brought outside again... IE, on site helpers. Then again that was a highly abbreviated version of her story, maybe she left out the part about killer going outside for awhile while she was left cuffed inside. Coz otherwise there's no mention of other men during the remainder of her 2 month ordeal... seems she'd have been getting gang raped, if there were other, "trustee men" around.

Weird how in the rescue vidcaps of her, she's fully clothed, and they don't look all filthy... as she'd needed to pee/poop them during the ~17 hrs/day she was left alone there; so he was laundering them for her too? And, is SC cold in Sept/Oct? She also looks decently fed, hydrated. Not suggesting the story's 'fake' or anything; just noticing how killer seems to have a strikingly 'efficient' operation happening there.

Psychopath, to be sure.

ximmy
14th June 2017, 11:02 AM
Rescue was Nov 3 '16.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592096/Chilling-moment-sex-slave-rescued-police.html

Sounds like serial killer dood had watched too many Tarantino, Pulp Fiction type movies... coz that's how her story reads. Who knows what his real history was; he may just have a vivid/delusional imagination.

But from the sounds of her story, sounds authentic; with his speaking of his 'handlers' and Charlie's body already being wrapped in plastic tarp & in tractor bucket when she was first brought outside again... IE, on site helpers. Then again that was a highly abbreviated version of her story, maybe she left out the part about killer going outside for awhile while she was left cuffed inside. Coz otherwise there's no mention of other men during the remainder of her 2 month ordeal... seems she'd have been getting gang raped, if there were other, "trustee men" around.

Weird how in the rescue vidcaps of her, she's fully clothed, and they don't look all filthy... as she'd needed to pee/poop them during the ~17 hrs/day she was left alone there; so he was laundering them for her too? And, is SC cold in Sept/Oct? She also looks decently fed, hydrated. Not suggesting the story's 'fake' or anything; just noticing how killer seems to have a strikingly 'efficient' operation happening there.

Psychopath, to be sure.

I noticed that, she wasn't drugged. She was clear headed and very talkative.

But she did say:
“I was in a really bad mood yesterday, so I kind of snapped at him yesterday morning. So yesterday evening he just took me out, let me get a bath and put me right back."
"I told him I hated him. He was like, 'Oh, but I take care of you, protecting you from the world.' I refused to do anything he wanted. If I said no, he didn't force himself on me, because he said he didn't believe in rape.

Glass
14th June 2017, 04:37 PM
too many patterns Glass, indeed... but in the lesser case, and considering world atrocities occurring right now, its a distraction

Thats why I think it is an odd story. Its clearly a tribute or spell cast.

Interestingly the Fowle reference may be to Abraxas or Abrasax, A chicken headed demi god of Pagans and spoken of by the Gnostics. Carl Jung and others. Condemned in Catholicism as a demon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

. His head—a cock's—represents Phronesis, the fowl being emblematical of foresight and vigilance.