PDA

View Full Version : OAN pays tribute to zionism on the 4th

C.Martel
4th July 2017, 07:13 PM
For those of us who were hopeful of OAN being different than the other major jews networks... having to listen to insanity was not fun. On the Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler, Liz was accusing the Left of "antisemitism" for not supporting Israhell. I did not catch the whole piece to hear even better statements from "the left" on the jewish problem, but Liz Wheeler is for whole visiting of the wailing wall and wars for zionism and not letting anyone know about the jewish problem.

OAN does not allow people to post videos of OAN news on jewtube, only sanctioned OAN videos allowed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvllqWTETA4

The attack on "antisemites" by Liz Wheeler was the last item in the "programming" and was not pre-covered in the youtube video. I am showing the video to display what the Tipping Point is.

crimethink
4th July 2017, 07:26 PM
I'll say it again, she looks like a slightly better looking version of Tori Spelling (i.e., a Jewess). Just another organ of the Jewsmedia.

C.Martel
4th July 2017, 07:37 PM
I'll say it again, she looks like a slightly better looking version of Tori Spelling (i.e., a Jewess). Just another organ of the Jewsmedia.

This was not her first outing as a zionist, but it has been her worst appearance, using the "scary" word of "antisemitism". Oooo bring images of the Holohoax. I have noticed OAN is popular with the aging population who are already mostly sellouts in support of Israhell. Hopefully the intelligent young will stay away.

cheka.
5th July 2017, 12:27 AM
trying to round up the sheep that got out of the inner pen