PDA

View Full Version : Germany must brace for more attacks by radicalized Muslims: officials

madfranks
5th July 2017, 11:23 AM
Yes, ethnic Germans are being blown up, children raped, cities taken over, but at least nobody can call them racists!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKBN19P1MY

Germany should brace for further attacks given growing numbers of potential Islamist militants, top security officials warned on Tuesday, vowing to step up efforts to prosecute, convict and deport suspects.

Germany was hit by five Islamist attacks in 2016, including a December attack on a Berlin Christmas market that killed 12 people, while an additional seven attacks failed or were thwarted, Hans-Georg Maassen, president of Germany’s BfV domestic intelligence agency, told reporters.

“We must expect further attacks by individuals or terror groups,” Maassen said, citing growing evidence and over 1,000 expressions of concern from the general public about growing risks.

“Islamist terrorism is the biggest challenge facing the BfV and we see it as one of the biggest threats facing the internal security of Germany,” he said.

Or, just kick out the brown invaders and protect your people!

Neuro
5th July 2017, 01:28 PM
Yes, ethnic Germans are being blown up, children raped, cities taken over, but at least nobody can call them racists!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKBN19P1MY

Or, just kick out the brown invaders and protect your people!

Yes it isn't rocket science...

crimethink
5th July 2017, 06:30 PM
Germany's problem is not in the mosques or the streets. It's in Berlin. Get rid of the regime, replace it with a German government, and all else falls into place.

madfranks
5th July 2017, 06:40 PM
Germany's problem is not in the mosques or the streets. It's in Berlin. Get rid of the regime, replace it with a German government, and all else falls into place.

But can any of us actually make that happen? I think it'll be the next generation, or the one after that, that has the guts to stand up and fight for their survival.

crimethink
5th July 2017, 07:22 PM
But can any of us actually make that happen? I think it'll be the next generation, or the one after that, that has the guts to stand up and fight for their survival.

No, I think we're done, worldwide. The best shot is long past. The last chance is also past.

I was just musing.

EE_
5th July 2017, 08:46 PM
No, I think we're done, worldwide. The best shot is long past. The last chance is also past.

I was just musing.

You finally figured it out!
The crash will be epic. Nothing can change where we're going, the best we can hope for, or fight for, is to hang on to what we have as long as we can.
Maybe you can move on now and be more positive of anything good? You won't have to wake up every day with that pit of hate in your stomach.
You might even be a much happier person to be around?

crimethink
5th July 2017, 09:57 PM
You won't have to wake up every day with that pit of hate in your stomach.

You mean the hate you have for people that tell the truth about your messiah, Trump?

I wake up every day knowing that God wins, and false idols, like yours, lose...utterly.

EE_
6th July 2017, 11:42 AM
You mean the hate you have for people that tell the truth about your messiah, Trump?

I wake up every day knowing that God wins, and false idols, like yours, lose...utterly.

You should wake up every day being thankful and happy for good health and taking every good thing out of life for what it's worth.

I've had more long time close friends being taken down with illness and cancer in the last five years then I care to think about.
The most recent in the last couple months a close friend was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. he is fighting for his life right now. They have done surgery and have him on aggressive Chemo/radiation treatment 5 days a week to start.

In the last year, another got emphysema and now carries an oxygen tank with him.

Another was diagnosed with lung cancer, they are still deciding treatment.

On the forth of July, 5 years ago, I lost a very close friend to liver cancer.

Just last week I found out another friend was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and his chances of surviving are not good at all.

I've known all but one of these guys since high school, spent many years with them growing up and after, and they are all the same age as me.

When this kind of thing really hits close to home, I can tell you how thankful I am to be in such good health. I also know how fragile life becomes as you get older.

I can only be positive in my life and hopeful for my country. Being negative is not good for you or your health.

crimethink
6th July 2017, 12:32 PM
You should wake up every day being thankful and happy for good health and taking every good thing out of life for what it's worth.

That's the difference between you and me. You model Nero, fiddling while Rome burns, while I model John the Baptist, preaching the truth and defying "authority," even if it means I might die for it.

I've had more long time close friends being taken down with illness and cancer in the last five years then I care to think about.
The most recent in the last couple months a close friend was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. he is fighting for his life right now. They have done surgery and have him on aggressive Chemo/radiation treatment 5 days a week to start.

In the last year, another got emphysema and now carries an oxygen tank with him.

Another was diagnosed with lung cancer, they are still deciding treatment.

On the forth of July, 5 years ago, I lost a very close friend to liver cancer.

Just last week I found out another friend was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and his chances of surviving are not good at all.

I've known all but one of these guys since high school, spent many years with them growing up and after, and they are all the same age as me.

When this kind of thing really hits close to home, I can tell you how thankful I am to be in such good health. I also know how fragile life becomes as you get older.

Despite my Dad dying in November, I haven't simply given up. There isn't a day I don't think about him. I could go the "eat, drink, and be merry" route (Luke 12:19-21) you advocate, but the Bible tells us what that leads to (eternal death).

I can only be positive in my life and hopeful for my country. Being negative is not good for you or your health.

Denying the facts and refusing to accept the "writing on the wall" is not manly; it's cowardly.

Is accepting the Truth "bad for my health"? I don't concern myself with that (Luke 17:33). The purpose of life is to do the right thing. That includes telling people the truth, being the salt of the Earth, and standing for something of value.

EE_
6th July 2017, 02:37 PM
That's the difference between you and me. You model Nero, fiddling while Rome burns, while I model John the Baptist, preaching the truth and defying "authority," even if it means I might die for it.

Well you're wrong, I'm still in the fight, but I just use a different way of fighting for what is right and just. Your method is to attack, demean, and berate the people around you, if they don't come around to your way of thinking.

Despite my Dad dying in November, I haven't simply given up. There isn't a day I don't think about him. I could go the "eat, drink, and be merry" route (Luke 12:19-21) you advocate, but the Bible tells us what that leads to (eternal death).

There's a difference between being oblivious and merry...and having a positive attitude.

Denying the facts and refusing to accept the "writing on the wall" is not manly; it's cowardly.

Is accepting the Truth "bad for my health"? I don't concern myself with that (Luke 17:33). The purpose of life is to do the right thing. That includes telling people the truth, being the salt of the Earth, and standing for something of value.

I'm well aware of the facts and I believe our world is in it's final days. You are fighting battles on all fronts, most of which you can do nothing about.

What's bad for your health is your anger, bitterness and disregard for the people around you.

I don't think you've learned how to be a man yet to even speak on what is manly, or cowardly. As far as the value you claim to stand for, I have no idea what the hell it is? You've never really had any solutions to any of our problems.

crimethink
6th July 2017, 04:05 PM
Your method is to attack, demean, and berate the people around you, if they don't come around to your way of thinking.

"Convincing" imbeciles of the obvious is a lost cause. Imbeciles that spew vomit at me for refusing to swill the Kool Aid they so enjoy. You can't even admit Trump is a total and complete fraud.

I'm well aware of the facts and I believe our world is in it's final days. You are fighting battles on all fronts, most of which you can do nothing about.

I continue to tell the truth, despite how many people, including you, don't like it.

What's bad for your health is your anger, bitterness and disregard for the people around you.

You don't know me. Therefore, you are in no position to make any judgment of how I regard people around me. You spew and spew and then shriek when I return fire. And then you have the chutzpah to call that "disregard" for you.

I don't think you've learned how to be a man yet to even speak on what is manly, or cowardly.

You could have stopped writing after the third word there, and your statement would be the same.

What is cowardly is your refusal to admit that Trump is the biggest fraud in American politics since Lincoln. Your contention with me is largely related to your inability and/or unwillingness to accept that he schlonged you in the ass, and the fact I tell you like it is.

As far as the value you claim to stand for, I have no idea what the hell it is? You've never really had any solutions to any of our problems.

You won't even admit the Problem, so you are incapable of understanding any solutions.

cheka.
6th July 2017, 04:27 PM
today merkelstein gave a speech saying that countries dont have the option of exiting the paris accord globalist warming thing

EE_
6th July 2017, 05:58 PM
"Convincing" imbeciles of the obvious is a lost cause. Imbeciles that spew vomit at me for refusing to swill the Kool Aid they so enjoy. You can't even admit Trump is a total and complete fraud.

I continue to tell the truth, despite how many people, including you, don't like it.

You don't know me. Therefore, you are in no position to make any judgment of how I regard people around me. You spew and spew and then shriek when I return fire. And then you have the chutzpah to call that "disregard" for you.

You could have stopped writing after the third word there, and your statement would be the same.

What is cowardly is your refusal to admit that Trump is the biggest fraud in American politics since Lincoln. Your contention with me is largely related to your inability and/or unwillingness to accept that he schlonged you in the ass, and the fact I tell you like it is.

You won't even admit the Problem, so you are incapable of understanding any solutions.

I forgot to add, you get upset very easily. When you start lashing out like this, you generally are losing.

It's always nice chatting with you!...especially when I'm winning :)

Cebu_4_2
6th July 2017, 06:26 PM
I forgot to add, you get upset very easily. When you start lashing out like this, you generally are losing.

It's always nice chatting with you!...especially when I'm winning :)

Hahaha...

crimethink
6th July 2017, 09:21 PM

It's always nice chatting with you!...especially when I'm winning

"Winning." LOL

Do you have AIDS, too, like Charlie Sheen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ

singular_me
7th July 2017, 03:04 AM
every generation has hoped that the next one will fix the problems and now end game is on the horizon

we have 8 years left more or less... drop by my cybernetic organism thread

Neuro
7th July 2017, 04:12 AM
every generation has hoped that the next one will fix the problems and now end game is on the horizon

we have 8 years left more or less... drop by my cybernetic organism thread

What happens after about 8 years?

EE_
7th July 2017, 08:12 AM
What happens after about 8 years?

You'll be given another 8 years to worry about
Hope this helps

midnight rambler
7th July 2017, 08:51 AM
The perception of reality is important than reality itself. Which is why it is so important to have a steady supply of hopium.

"Winning." LOL

Do you have AIDS, too, like Charlie Sheen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ

EE_
7th July 2017, 09:26 AM
The perception of reality is important than reality itself. Which is why it is so important to have a steady supply of hopium.

Right, you get it! Without it we would have already killed each other and burned the country to the ground.
Too bad that knucklehead doesn't get it.

midnight rambler
7th July 2017, 09:36 AM
Right, you get it! Without it we would have already killed each other and burned the country to the ground.
Too bad that knucklehead doesn't get it.

Hopium is a helluva drug -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw