PDA

View Full Version : Public service announcement

Dogman
13th July 2017, 08:21 AM
When was the last time y'all pulled a backup of your computer system...

Out of sight is mostly out of mind...For most

;D

Snooze y'all lose..

boogietillyapuke
13th July 2017, 10:40 AM
Ipad backs up every night. Desktop mainly functions to serve Plex media through Roku late at night. Wish that I'd had a backup of the 2Tb drive that crapped the bed that was full of downloads.

Dogman
13th July 2017, 10:48 AM
I have a 3 ? gig external drive that I dump the crap, only spin it up for backups, just to save me from my own stupidly and such.

This post mostly was to make members think, as I said "out of sight, out of mind" until it is too late. I average sum thing abt every 6 months or so, but also not much changes with my system.

FOD on the flight line, I know it well, you a X navy puke/squid ? Or even worse a x jar head...?

Kitten's, puppies and jar heads have this in common!

Where ever they go they tend to cause mayhem and for dam sure will create and leave a nasty mess !

;D

peace bro...

Horn
13th July 2017, 10:56 AM
Dogman and his Masonic buddies were planning a drive wiping virus, so he thought he would leak the intel to his closely monitored control group.

SockPuppet
13th July 2017, 11:03 AM
Dogman and his Masonic buddies were planning a drive wiping virus, so he thought he would leak the intel to his closely monitored control group.

Did the jews release a computer virus movie too?

Dogman
13th July 2017, 11:03 AM

HeHe

Smoke some more banana skins, friend!

Hell I'm outed!

LMFAO!

Android forever or whenever sumpthing better comes around!