PDA

View Full Version : Are The 10 Commandments Based On The Forty-Two Principles Of Ma’at?

singular_me
23rd July 2017, 03:23 PM
After all there are not that many ways to translate the Same Divine Force

================================================== =======

Are The Ten Commandments Based On The Forty-Two Principles Of Ma’at That Appeared 2,000 Years Earlier?
AncientPages.com | July 15, 2017

http://www.ancientpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/10commandments.jpg

According to Biblical scholars, the Ten Commandments were written by God upon two tablets of stone and then given to Moses on mount Sinai. This event is supposed to have happened around the 13th or 14th century BC.

What is interesting is that the Ten Commandments are very similar to the 42 Principles of Ma’at that appeared at least 2,000 earlier. There is reason to seriously consider at least 8 of the Christian Ten Commandments were based on Ma’at (or Maat), an ancient ethical and moral principle that every Egyptian citizen was expected to follow throughout their daily lives.

Ma’at was an ancient Egyptian goddess of truth, balance and order. Her name, literally, meant ‘truth’ in Egyptian and she was a symbol of harmony. Egyptians believed that without her existence, the universe would become chaos, once again.’

http://www.ancientpages.com/2017/07/15/ten-commandments-based-forty-two-principles-maat-appeared-2000-years-earlier/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ancient_pages_news_july_13_21_2017&utm_term=2017-07-21

From the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the 42 Principles of Ma’at, commonly known as the “Negative Confessions.”

I have not committed sin.
I have not committed robbery with violence.
I have not stolen.
I have not slain men or women.
I have not stolen food.
I have not swindled offerings.
I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
I have not told lies.
I have not carried away food.
I have not cursed.
I have not closed my ears to truth.
I have not committed adultery.
I have not made anyone cry.
I have not felt sorrow without reason.
I have not assaulted anyone.
I am not deceitful.
I have not stolen anyone’s land.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not falsely accused anyone.
I have not been angry without reason.
I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
I have not polluted myself.
I have not terrorized anyone.
I have not disobeyed the Law.
I have not been exclusively angry.
I have not cursed God/Goddess.
I have not behaved with violence.
I have not caused disruption of peace.
I have not acted hastily or without thought.
I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
I have not worked evil.
I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
I have not polluted the water.
I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
I have not taken food from a child.
I have not acted with insolence.
I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess

C.Martel
23rd July 2017, 07:34 PM
This is what 50% or more jews may believe because they have no connection to Moses. They want to spread this to Christians so they have no connection to Moses too. How very jewish. Jews are behind Old Testament denial for the purpose of goyim consumption, I have seen it many times.

jews promoting not believing in the bible:

https://youtu.be/hyry8mgXiTk?t=30m8s

Making Christians doubt the Old and New Testament is an entire jewish industry. From schools and colleges, to the media, to archeologists who are given a city named in the bible as destroyed by the Christian Israelite Joshua. The jew finds that city that was actually destroyed (the temples and palaces) and the time it was destroyed is right in with the Old Testament, but the jew is there to make sure nobody links this finding as proving the Bible as authentic. Jews don't want true Christians firm in their faith, it could bring down the jew world order and bring back Christendom:

Jesus makes it clear what to do with those trying to get faithful Christians to doubt and lose faith, yet the "Christian" zionists believe these same goblins are "God's" chosen. Since the Devil is the god of the zionists, they may be right in calling them, their god's chosen.

Horn
23rd July 2017, 10:49 PM
From the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the 42 Principles of Ma’at, commonly known as the “Negative Confessions.”

I'd say No, it has nothin to do with the later, cause one is past tense, the later (Biblical) is future tense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8

singular_me
24th July 2017, 02:35 AM
this is ludicrous and child-like, jesus said that God is within and I do not see anything wrong with the 42 principles of Ma'at.

Just do not tell me that the Ma'at code of conduct isn't what any real Christian wouldnt endorse. The bible conveys them all in parables

what is killing this world is fundamentalism: I am holier than thou and "my" book say so. best of luck, buckle up, here comes Judgement Day

The is no second coming because God/Jesus is ALREADY inside of us... and this is the Revelation, each of us finding that out. And seeing the LIGHT. God is the Light within, at the center of every torus of every atom of our body. Scientifically proven. I do not need a doctrine. God has made sure that the belief in Him will never be a COPYRIGHT issue.

When I see a reply like this, and although I hate to even think of it: maybe we deserve to be doomed by all these religious divide and conquer. The NWO must love it!

This is what 50% or more jews may believe because they have no connection to Moses. They want to spread this to Christians so they have no connection to Moses too. How very jewish. Jews are behind Old Testament denial for the purpose of goyim consumption, I have seen it many times.

jews promoting not believing in the bible:

https://youtu.be/hyry8mgXiTk?t=30m8s

Making Christians doubt the Old and New Testament is an entire jewish industry. From schools and colleges, to the media, to archeologists who are given a city named in the bible as destroyed by the Christian Israelite Joshua. The jew finds that city that was actually destroyed (the temples and palaces) and the time it was destroyed is right in with the Old Testament, but the jew is there to make sure nobody links this finding as proving the Bible as authentic. Jews don't want true Christians firm in their faith, it could bring down the jew world order and bring back Christendom:

Jesus makes it clear what to do with those trying to get faithful Christians to doubt and lose faith, yet the "Christian" zionists believe these same goblins are "God's" chosen. Since the Devil is the god of the zionists, they may be right in calling them, their god's chosen.

singular_me
24th July 2017, 02:52 AM
lol... yes because these principles are the after death acknolwegdments... while in the bible, it is for the still living man

I'd say No, it has nothin to do with the later, cause one is past tense, the later (Biblical) is future tense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8

Horn
24th July 2017, 10:11 AM
lol... yes because these principles are the after death acknolwegdments... while in the bible, it is for the still living man

Your welcome, any other questions should be submitted in triplicate.

Spectrism
24th July 2017, 07:16 PM
Singularly stupid in the worst way.

crimethink
25th July 2017, 01:23 AM
Are The Ten Commandments Based On The Forty-Two Principles Of Ma’at That Appeared 2,000 Years Earlier?

No. Next question?

StreetsOfGold
25th July 2017, 06:00 AM
Are The 10 Commandments Based On The Forty-Two Principles Of Ma’at?NO

Ironically, even IF this was true (it's not) it would reflect the SUPERIORITY of the 10 commandments which summarize the BASIC instructions for a moral life in only 10 INSTEAD OF 42

Twisted Titan
25th July 2017, 08:02 AM
If Ma'at was as mighty as the Egyptians believe she had her grand chance to assert herself as The Ruler of all creation in her own very land (home field advantage )

But Yahweh proved beyond all doubt that He isThe King of Kings when he manifested His Power in the 10 plagues. No God or goddess was able to match him then and none can match him now

Horn
25th July 2017, 08:27 AM
Any christian not believing in evolution should not be so quick to subscribe in negative haste to this thread.

Specifically due to the fact that they are practicing "evolved christianitity" that permits them to review scripture.

The 42 principles were quite possibly only relayed in groups of 10 to devout audiences at the time.

Specially selected like Juan Valdez does his coffee beans or Ponches his agitators.

singular_me
25th July 2017, 12:37 PM
:) the Church of God is within.. what is stupid here? the 42 confessions are a long version of the 10 commandments... deal with it

wasnt moses an egyptian escapee?

Singularly stupid in the worst way.

singular_me
25th July 2017, 12:39 PM
the 42 confessions are pretty universal, even if people and governments dont follow them but thats another story.

No. Next question?

C.Martel
25th July 2017, 02:27 PM
:) the Church of God is within.. what is stupid here? the 42 confessions are a long version of the 10 commandments... deal with it

wasnt moses an egyptian escapee?

Moses was a Christian Hebrew.

Bad "gods" can cause death and disease. You should know this.

What are these "gods"? Some "deified" ancestors, others demons, others household "gods" in service to a particular family line (which if evil, demons can manifest from). If they were "purely" virtuous concepts, not "gods", but they are not.

Is Shiva the king of Atlantis? ("And a command has gone forth from the presence of the Lord concerning those who dwell on the earth that their ruin is accomplished because they have learnt all the secrets of the angels, and all the violence of the Satans, and all their powers--the most secret ones--and all the power of those who practice sorcery, and the power of witchcraft, and the power of those who make molten images for the whole earth: 7. And how silver is produced from the dust of the earth, and how soft metal originates in the earth. 8. For lead and tin are not produced from the earth like the first: it is a fountain that produces them..." Book of Enoch)

Was Shiva was the one who led humanity to ruin? We don't know. Worship God alone. Considering the term devil comes from the devas of Hinduism, Shiva was some evil leader of humans in rebellion against God or is the Devil.

On the Egyptian, there are different schools/priesthoods. Were some of them Hamitic "gods" (it appears Allah is a Hamatic god) and other Black African "gods", reject them all. We know who God is, Jesus.

It (the false gods) is not all "neat and interesting", it is hell. Let's God sort if Javan is Jupiter, not a demon. That Jupiter is an ancestor is simply a theory. If a false god is listed, reject.

crimethink
25th July 2017, 02:53 PM
the 42 confessions are pretty universal

Uh, no, they're not.

About half of that shit is ridiculous. Definitely not "universal."