PDA

View Full Version : The man who fought the banks: An economic miracle

midnight rambler
26th July 2017, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kONt8q5iBb8

midnight rambler
26th July 2017, 02:29 PM
"Germany's unforgivable sin before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit." --Winston Churchill

Nomoss
26th July 2017, 04:31 PM
"Germany's unforgivable sin before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit." --Winston Churchill

Sad facts most will not know.

Tumbleweed
27th July 2017, 06:35 PM
A video by Ken O'keefe that supports the video above. There are some good comments following this video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8RQFAOfRcY

Tumbleweed
29th July 2017, 06:51 AM
I've been wondering if I should post this video below in a new thread or post it here. I decided to put it here because it was the jewish bankers that Adolf Hitler fought against and he tells of his struggle with those SOB's here in this video.

It's long but it's very good and only gets better the more you watch and read. The text sometimes moves a little to fast for me but I use the pause button to give myself time to read and watch it.

This video is well worth the time spent watching and it should be passed along to those that believe the lies the jews tell about WWII.

Published on Jul 24, 2017
Here lie the accounts of Adolf Hitler's pleas to the world during the largest bloodshed in mankind's history, World War 2.

Adolf Hitler's most poignant orations which had been buried for almost a century are now available for the world to hear. Visit the voices of the past to bear witness their side of history. The unaltered Adolf Hitler, who tried incessantly to avoid the senseless war and its continuation. Stark contrast to what the Western Allies and their pet Communist regime in the East had in plans for Europe and the rest of the world.

They said Adolf Hitler was a warmonger who wanted to rule the world and subjugate all non-Germanic people. They lied.

A Last Appeal to Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RfwBR_hcG8

monty
29th July 2017, 09:09 AM
I get a this video is not available message

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

midnight rambler
29th July 2017, 09:13 AM
I get a this video is not available message

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Works for me via coffee shop wifi.

Dachsie
29th July 2017, 10:15 AM
I am somewhat familiar with the topic of this thread and I do agree with its main assertion.

However, I do not think Hitler was a nice guy. In fact, my study has shown that he could have been controlled by, unknown to him possibly, the same exact forces that created and funded Bolshevism and Lenin.

President Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory Stick, fought and won against the banksters and there was at least one big miracle attaining thereto, but Jackson was a wishy washy wimp regarding our policy toward native Americans, and he put the evil big hurt on the Cherokee Nation, my maternal ancestors, via the Trail of Tears and other lies continually told to "the Indians."

I just have found it wise to not ever even hint at Adolf Hitler, and his saving of Germany, and his brand of nationalism, being all good.

Atocha
29th July 2017, 11:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kONt8q5iBb8

Outstanding!

Kennedy wanted/tried to do the same thing and look what happened to him.

crimethink
29th July 2017, 11:37 AM

"Wir machten aus Hitler ein Monstrum, einen Teufel. Deshalb konnten wir nach dem Krieg auch nicht mehr davon abrücken. Hatten wir doch die Massen gegen den Teufel persönlich mobilisiert. Also waren wir nach dem Krieg gezwungen, in diesem Teufelsszenario mitzuspielen. Wir hätten unmöglich unseren Menschen klarmachen können, daß der Krieg eigentlich nur eine wirtschaftliche Präventivmaßnahme war!"

-- James Baker, Reagan's Secretary of the Treasury and George H.W. Bush's Secretary of State

["We made Hitler a monster, a devil. That's why we could not move away from it after the war. We had mobilized the masses against the devil personally. So, after the war, we were forced to play along in this devil scenario. We could not have made it clear to our people that the war was really only an economic preemptive measure."]

--

“He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”

-- John F. Kennedy

crimethink
29th July 2017, 11:49 AM
I am somewhat familiar with the topic of this thread and I do agree with its main assertion.

However, I do not think Hitler was a nice guy. In fact, my study has shown that he could have been controlled by, unknown to him possibly, the same exact forces that created and funded Bolshevism and Lenin.

President Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory Stick, fought and won against the banksters and there was at least one big miracle attaining thereto, but Jackson was a wishy washy wimp regarding our policy toward native Americans, and he put the evil big hurt on the Cherokee Nation, my maternal ancestors, via the Trail of Tears and other lies continually told to "the Indians."

I just have found it wise to not ever even hint at Adolf Hitler, and his saving of Germany, and his brand of nationalism, being all good.

Hitler tried, multiple times, to make peace.

The Holowood movie in the theaters right now, Dunkirk, is the fictional account of the reality Hitler made possible: he prohibited the mass murder of the British and French forces trapped at Dunkirk, as a symbol of brotherhood between German Aryans and Anglo-Franco Aryans. The All-Lies took advantage of the act of mercy and used it against him later. Had Hitler allowed the German forces to slaughter those troops, Britain would have fallen.

Then, Hitler sent his best friend and closest associate (positioned to succeed Hitler if necessary), Rudolf Heß, on a top secret mission to Scotland in a desperate attempt to make peace with Britain by making it clear to British patriots Winstooge Churchill was going to destroy Britain by fighting the wrong enemy.

No world leader since Jesus Christ has made such bold, sincere efforts to bring about peace, at great personal and national cost. And Rudolf Heß paid for it with a lifetime of torture then murder by the British, to avoid the truth coming out.

Was Hitler perfect? Of course not, but that is irrelevant. Name one world leader who comes close to his leadership. None of the System's lionized punks and pricks are fit to wipe Hitler's ass. Had Hitler succeeded, the entire world would be a much better place, and not only for Aryans.

As for the so-called "native Americans" (the proper term was and is American Indians) and Andrew Jackson, I don't know the real history of that, and must logically presume most of the "native American" (sic) tales and claims are lies for political reasons. I laugh at the "Cherokee Nation" every time I see one of their blue-eyed "leaders."

midnight rambler
29th July 2017, 01:13 PM
I've been wondering if I should post this video below in a new thread or post it here. I decided to put it here because it was the jewish bankers that Adolf Hitler fought against and he tells of his struggle with those SOB's here in this video.

It's long but it's very good and only gets better the more you watch and read. The text sometimes moves a little to fast for me but I use the pause button to give myself time to read and watch it.

This video is well worth the time spent watching and it should be passed along to those that believe the lies the jews tell about WWII.

Here lie the accounts of Adolf Hitler's pleas to the world during the largest bloodshed in mankind's history, World War 2.

Adolf Hitler's most poignant orations which had been buried for almost a century are now available for the world to hear. Visit the voices of the past to bear witness their side of history. The unaltered Adolf Hitler, who tried incessantly to avoid the senseless war and its continuation. Stark contrast to what the Western Allies and their pet Communist regime in the East had in plans for Europe and the rest of the world.

They said Adolf Hitler was a warmonger who wanted to rule the world and subjugate all non-Germanic people. They lied.

A Last Appeal to Reason

Thank you for posting this video.

monty
29th July 2017, 01:51 PM
Works for me via coffee shop wifi.

ok. It works now I am connected to wifi

ShortJohnSilver
29th July 2017, 11:35 PM
Was Hitler perfect? No.

Was he a monstrous super-villain? No.

After you read about Kishinev, where it was claimed by the Jews that 200,000 Jews were killed in the pogrom in that Tsarist Russian city, but that nowadays, even Jewish historians admit the number was under 20,000, you start to think.

Majdanek camp in WWII: claimed 200,000, current claim: about 20,000.

Seems to be a repeating motif when dealing with the Jews: they cry bloody murder then later admit they were "exaggerating".

Now however they have made a tactical error: by creating in Hitler an Aryan Super-Villain (TM), when even a few of the lies are disproven, all the brainwashing falls away at once.

Tumbleweed
30th July 2017, 06:27 AM
This video is about the end of WWII and how the jew bankers took control of Germany again and that control continues until today.

Published on May 7, 2016
7 May 1945 - General Jodl signed the unconditional surrender of all German forces to the Allies, to take effect on the following day, at Eisenhower's headquarters near Rheims, France; the Soviets witnessed the surrender at Rheims, but did not recognize the surrender until another document was signed in the Soviet-conquered territory. On the same day, German occupation forces in Norway surrendered. Britain would mark VE day (Victory in Europe) for 8 May 1945.

Germans and collaborators perished in the years after the war had officially ended. It is a crime that will never be forgotten, and it is a crime that will forever stain the hands and national consciences of the former USSR, the United States of America, Great Britain and her Commonwealth nations.

The world lost in 1945.

Written with chalk in Russian "so we (fucked) your granny and we are here" on the Reichskanzlei sign at 07:12 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RfwBR_hcG8#).

Contains some excerpts from The Greatest Story Never Told by Dennis Wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4XyuMJpcnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4XyuMJpcnA

Tumbleweed
30th July 2017, 06:56 AM
Joseph Goebbels final speech and he names the evil, satanic jews they struggled against in this video. The enemies the Germans faced are the same enemies we face today.

Published on May 1, 2016
On this day May 1st, 2016 - 71 years ago, Hitler's close friend and comrade through thick and thin Joseph Goebbels dies in Germany along side his family.

During the last days of April 1945, as Soviet troops were on the threshold of Berlin, Goebbels was the lone senior official at the Fuhrer's side. On April 30, Hitler committed suicide at age 56 and Goebbels replaced him as Germany’s chancellor. The following day, he and his wife, Magda (1901-45), fatally poisoned their six children to avoid the Bolshevik reign of terror and plundering happening right outside bunker as countless Germans are being brutally raped, tortured and murdered. The couple would then shortly after take their own lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

Atocha
30th July 2017, 07:49 AM
I agree, he and Jackson may not have been nice guys but I do believe they were for their people/citizens and what they thought was best for their country.

I also agree the word "nationalism" is a no no word in today's global world.

midnight rambler
30th July 2017, 10:07 AM

A Last Appeal to Reason

After watching much of this video I'm beginning to see how we're being set up for yet another 'world war' against Russia (and China and the Norks and Iran, etc.)

Tumbleweed
30th July 2017, 12:38 PM
After watching much of this video I'm beginning to see how we're being set up for yet another 'world war' against Russia (and China and the Norks and Iran, etc.)

I don't know if many here will watch that video all the way through but it's well done and well worth the time spent watching. I'm sure we are being set up for more war by the jews. The jews are destroyers and their greatest wish is to destroy the adamic race and I don't expect that to end until they are wiped from the face of the earth.

Another video here about what Adolf Hitler dreamed for the German people and they had his dream for a little while until the jews and their lackeys destroyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Tumbleweed
14th November 2017, 06:58 AM
I came across an article that John Kaminski wrote in 2013 called the "Hitler Test". It's a long article but it's a good one on what the jews are doing and will continue to do. He makes the point that what happened in Russia when the Bolsheviks took over is what's coming for this country.
I'll post an excerpt from it and a link to it below.

I see that several of the videos posted in this thread have already been taken down by the jews. They don't want the exposure. They are the descendants of Satan as Jesus pointed out for us. They're living, breathing devils that walk the face of the earth.

https://johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/16-best-kaminski-stories/56-the-hitler-test

So, the point being that anybody using “Hitlerian” as a relevant adjective to describe some incomprehensibly dastardly deed is actually revealing to the world that their minds are clogged with demented Jewish fairy tales, nightmare sagas concocted by sobbing hypocrites like Elie Wiesel whose works have been disseminated throughout the world only because rich Jews control of the publishing industry, the TV networks, most governments and the Nobel Prize nominating committee.People from Putin to Obama are still reinforcing this false stereotype. But the story didn’t happen that way. That’s just the way the Jews told that story, and because of their control of the media, that’s what most of the world now believes.

Hitler never wanted to take over the world like the Jews say he did. He only wanted to reclaim what was stolen from Germany in World War I. There were no gas chambers in the work camps. Most of those who died were Poles and other ethnic groups. And that number is nothing in comparison to the number of people murdered by the three Jewish allies — the Soviets, and Brits and the United States — who sought to stamp out the biggest threat to Jewish worldwide financial hegemony ever seen.

So all those writers who use Hitler as an example of the greatest arch villain of all time are merely displaying their own brainwashing, or their own contemptible corruption, to all who have eyes to see.

And now we see this process repeating itself endlessly in the killings of Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi, two leaders who were put in power by the world financial ogre, but who tried to break away and do what was best for their people, only to be obliterated by the same Jewish monster that is now obliterating us.

Solzhenitsyn’s words

Today we are experiencing unprecedented encroachments on our personal freedom. The TSA has announced it will demand our tax information if we wish to fly on an airplane. The police have usurped the right to enter our homes if we have been determined to be politically incorrect. Our children are poisoned from birth by vaccinations proven to cause permanent brain damage. And still most people deny that America has become a snake eating its own tail, driven all the while by Jewish interests who have no interest in working for the public good, but only in fleecing victims their rabbis have labeled as barnyard animals, or, as Menachem Begin once famously said, “beasts walking on two legs”.

More and more people have begun to figure out that the same monster that devoured the Russian people when the Soviet Union was brought into being by Jewish bankers from New York has now spread its poisoned attitudes across the United States, and like a colossal vampire, has sunk its fangs into every fiber of American life, strangling the life out of everything that is good and decent.
From Einstein to Feinstein, writers, scientists and politicians today seek to get ahead by reinforcing these same stereotypes that are killing us, and foremost among these techniques is summoning up their nightmare vision of Adolf Hitler as a symbol of dark depravity that fills us with fear. But like everything the Jews have told us during their takeover of the world, it is a lie.

What happened to the Russian people is now happening to Americans, because the same super rich and soulless Jewish bankers are running the world’s show. Because what happened to Russia is now happening to America, there is no better place to examine these deadly and tragic parallels than in the work of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, whose last book — “Two Hundred Years Together” — the story of the Russians and the Jews — has been prevented from being published in the English language by the Jews who control the publishing industry, and by the paid off politicians who condone such censorship. It is all to the benefit of the Jews who bribe them, who blackmail them, to betray the people they are supposed to serve.

What happened in the Soviet Union is now happening here, with Jews occupying all the choke points of power, writing laws that benefit only themselves, and above all, killing non Jews as fast as they possibly can.

“Relentless terror” is what Stalin ordered for the Russian people, and what the American people are experiencing now. Listen to Solzhenitsyn’s words (culled fromhttp://archive.org/stream/RussianAndJews/WALENDYsolje_djvu.txt)

Tumbleweed
30th November 2017, 06:00 PM
I got to wondering what had become of Evalion and did a search. A lot of her videos are gone and there are assholes disrespecting the truth she spoke in her videos. There is one I'll post that is still up and is good but I suppose the living, breathing devils that walk the face of the earth will soon take it down. SOB's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgERbnuSUfQ&bpctr=1512093179

Joshua01
1st December 2017, 04:54 AM
What other videos like this are you aware of that are on Jewtube? I'll download them before they get a chance to censor them!
I got to wondering what had become of Evalion and did a search. A lot of her videos are gone and there are assholes disrespecting the truth she spoke in her videos. There is one I'll post that is still up and is good but I suppose the living, breathing devils that walk the face of the earth will soon take it down. SOB's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgERbnuSUfQ&bpctr=1512093179

Tumbleweed
1st December 2017, 11:09 AM
What other videos like this are you aware of that are on Jewtube? I'll download them before they get a chance to censor them!

Download this one. It's one that has been taken down before and will be again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkIgKJCWek

Joshua01
1st December 2017, 01:30 PM
grabbing it

Download this one. It's one that has been taken down before and will be again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkIgKJCWek

Tumbleweed
2nd December 2017, 03:19 AM
A video by Ken O'keefe that supports the video above. There are some good comments following this video on youtube.

I believe the video that I posted above is the one I'll post again below that has been uploaded again. I'm sure the jew devils will soon take it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yScwo8YtC0

Tumbleweed
2nd December 2017, 03:33 AM
This is part 1 of a series and it covers what the jew devils did to the Russian people when they took over in the Bolshevik revolution. It's long and it's hard to believe what these hateful, satanic bastards will do to the adamic race to destroy them. What they did in Russia they will do here in this country if they can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCx3uNNg0ns

Joshua01
2nd December 2017, 07:56 AM
Over my dead body and yeah, I'll be able to take a few of them with me!
This is part 1 of a series and it covers what the jew devils did to the Russian people when they took over in the Bolshevik revolution. It's long and it's hard to believe what these hateful, satanic bastards will do to the adamic race to destroy them. What they did in Russia they will do here in this country if they can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCx3uNNg0ns

Tumbleweed
6th December 2017, 04:28 PM
Tobias Bratt's Europa The Last Battle is the best documentary I've seen. It's the history of communism and what these satanic jew bastards have been up to for the last 150 plus years.

It takes a lot of hours to watch but it's well worth it. It's been taken down before but has been uploaded again. I'll post a couple of segments about Hitler and Germany but the whole documentary needs to be watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmPzKlC5MMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgXgKHdrAY

midnight rambler
6th December 2017, 05:23 PM
More proof that Hitler was a tool of da joos! /s

Tobias Bratt's Europa The Last Battle is the best documentary I've seen. It's the history of communism and what these satanic jew bastards have been up to for the last 150 plus years.

It takes a lot of hours to watch but it's well worth it. It's been taken down before but has been uploaded again. I'll post a couple of segments about Hitler and Germany but the whole documentary needs to be watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmPzKlC5MMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgXgKHdrAY

Jerrylynnb
6th December 2017, 07:24 PM
Thanks, Tumbleweed, for the links to "Europa...", especially Part Three which tells about Germany of the 30's and Adolf Hitler. This is going to take a while to watch all of it, but, since jews are subjecting it (and Tobias Bratt) to vile hatred, it MUST be a truthful and revealing documentary - required viewing for all who want to know truth and how to spot a jew (in hiding, pretending to be knowledgeable and smart and an authority on what to condemn and denigrate).