PDA

View Full Version : For our side.

old steel
7th August 2017, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

Dogman
7th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Dam fine tune. Helped to break ground in its time even I suspect to this day. Fit the Vietnam war to a t and feelings at the time.

Draft and why in the hell were we fighting that crummy war.

;D

woodman
7th August 2017, 04:20 PM
I always liked the tune but I think it was controlled opposition. The whole music scene of the time was controlled. "Nobody's right if everyone's wrong." That's the most aggressive statement in the song about the opposition to the war. Read "Inside Laurel Canyon" for a comprehensive look at the time and the music and the artists.

Dogman
7th August 2017, 04:27 PM
Probably, but also look at the times, the song was anti war and the nation was fighting commie bastards.. Young people with the draft over their heads and nigntly news showing bodys and counts.. One would have to live the times to understand fully.

Try avoiding the draft by joining for twice the time just to have a choice of service..

Ether run, get an deferment, join (choice of service) or draft which was a lottery of what service..

Ask me how I know this...!

Instead of running away as many political critters on both sides in power did at the time. IIRC the rich kids had an out, ask trump and others in power (Now) how they squirmed out of serving if they did not run.. Seems like most that did run were welcomed back later, which did piss me off. But what the hay... (No nuts)

;D

The music at the time was breaking ground, and most older adult citizens hated it.... Still a proud dead head!

Anti war counter culture at its best and it did in time change this nation up into this day. But I feer we are heading into a repeat of our mistakes of the past.. And the person I am today is still sorta counter culture in many ways. Way of life being outside looking in and watching shit happen, to they that do not learn from the past..!

Very sad hoot...

;D

Hindsight is always 20/10

Horn
7th August 2017, 04:55 PM
Allow me to clarify,

You are all parts of the 666 yr. Old system of farmer makework and colonization.

Dogman
7th August 2017, 04:57 PM
Allow me to clarify,

You are all parts of the 666 yr. Old system of farmer makework and colonization.

Dam man go smoke another nutmeg banana mixed joint! For a kick add some morning Glory seeds to the mix!!!!

LMFAO!

Peace!

Android forever or whenever sumpthing better comes around!

SockPuppet
7th August 2017, 05:01 PM
For a kick add some morning Glory seeds to the mix!!!!

You can smoke these things? Shell on or off? Last I tried I thought my stomach would die

Dogman
7th August 2017, 05:08 PM
You can smoke these things? Shell on or off? Last I tried I thought my stomach would die

Eaten, but like devil's trumpent/moon flower seeds they can fuck you up or kill you! Depending on tolerances and amounts! Seeds only anything else usually is fatal, dead is dead!

Please no one try tripping this way, not worth it or your life!

SockPuppet
7th August 2017, 05:26 PM
tried maybey a teaspoon sixe of the MG seeds, wow! was gone all day. the puke factor was intense for about 15 minits after that i can remember everything but had a hard time remembering where anything was that i had to do. took 3 hours to find wheels i was selling, put them right by the house behind a door. after that i laid down and had a very bad trip. the glub glub people were after me and then i woked up and was still lost. after was kinda funny but not sure i want to be on that trip again

Dogman
7th August 2017, 05:35 PM
tried maybey a teaspoon sixe of the MG seeds, wow! was gone all day. the puke factor was intense for about 15 minits after that i can remember everything but had a hard time remembering where anything was that i had to do. took 3 hours to find wheels i was selling, put them right by the house behind a door. after that i laid down and had a very bad trip. the glub glub people were after me and then i woked up and was still lost. after was kinda funny but not sure i want to be on that trip againMescaline also has a huge and hard puke factor, nasty taste but also can be the best out of body trips.

All depending on set and setting..

;D

Horn
7th August 2017, 05:36 PM
after that i laid down and had a very bad trip. the glub glub people were after me and then i woked up and was still lost. after was kinda funny but not sure i want to be on that trip again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD-GrAMUzO8

old steel
7th August 2017, 08:37 PM
Has anyone scene this man around?

Wanted for crimes against the Crown of France!

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/donald-trump-driving-truck-2017.jpg?w=720

Dogman
7th August 2017, 08:57 PM
Has anyone scene this man around?

Wanted for crimes against the Crown of France!

LMFAO!

;D

Becides that bet he is clueless on shift patterns! He probably knows 3 and standard 4 pattern shifts, but also be clueless and be an automatic transmission sort ,, scratch that her has owned some nice standard cars!

Butt I still doubt he can handle more than a six,

Rich,pampered piece of walking talking shit he is! That has not a clue how most of us lives!!

And I am referring to his good points!

;D

SockPuppet
7th August 2017, 10:06 PM
LMFAO!

;D

Becides that bet he is clueless on shift patterns! He probably knows 3 and standard 4 pattern shifts, but also be clueless and be an automatic transmission sort ,, scratch that her has owned some nice standard cars!

Butt I still doubt he can handle more than a six,

Rich,pampered piece of walking talking shit he is! That has not a clue how most of us lives!!

And I am referring to his good points!

;D

I wuld bet there is no way possible this guy could even get it rolling forwards