PDA

View Full Version : Many States Preparing For Historic Eclipse Like A Natural Disaster

crimethink
8th August 2017, 07:02 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/08/07/solar-eclipse-states-natural-disaster/

Several counties in Idaho and Oregon have already issued emergency declarations. Local officials are citing increased public safety risks, financial damage, and excess costs of cleanup and property damage for the alerts.

On the East Coast, officials in South Carolina are reportedly stocking up on bottled water and port-a-potty services to prepare for the influx of tourists. The Red Cross is also setting up emergency shelters in the 12 affected states to help with possible emergencies that may overwhelm local governments.

milehi
8th August 2017, 07:47 PM
Ive decided not to travel. I was going to drive to Oregon where family lives. Theyre in the path of totality. I planned to drive up several years ago, but didnt know it would be such a big deal.

Santa
9th August 2017, 12:16 AM
Do people expect some sort of cosmic revelation from staring at a full solar eclipse?
Is this a mass pilgrimage to the sun god, or is it the god that blots out the sun? I'm just not sure what the draw is.

singular_me
9th August 2017, 12:45 AM
if it is a real psyop, then we may expect grid issues

I wouldnt be surprised to hear about a cyber attack blamed on the sun

crimethink
9th August 2017, 12:49 AM
if it is a real psyop, then we may expect grid issues

I wouldnt be surprised to hear about a cyber attack blamed on the sun

The big hot one in the sky, or the son of Kim Jong-il?

Joshua01
9th August 2017, 11:18 AM
So many people afraid of a typical, harmless cosmic event!!

These are many of the same people who keep telling us about climate change! The human race is still both primitive and primal!

singular_me
14th August 2017, 07:42 AM
this one will be VERY special in masonic terms
=========
Total Solar Eclipse Arrises from the West 33rd State thru 33°
esoteric researcher leak project at it and on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZGaZZhOk8g&feature=em-subs_digest

crimethink
18th August 2017, 12:34 PM
Email from FedEx this morning:

FedEx Service Alerts
Total Solar Eclipse 2017

Friday, August 18, 2017

FedEx is closely monitoring potential effects of the total solar eclipse on Monday, August 21, 2017. Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, and we will implement contingency plans as necessary. Events of this nature often cause pickup and delivery delays and disruptions for FedEx customers. FedEx is prepared to provide service to the best of its ability.