PDA

View Full Version : Antifa Cringe Collection

madfranks
9th August 2017, 06:48 AM
I think the AK-47 guy might just be spoofing, but honestly I'm not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo

crimethink
9th August 2017, 10:09 AM
These "anti-fascists" (sic) are almost all LARPers. Wymyn's Studies or Ethnic Studies majors pretending to be "revolutionaries." Most of them upper-middle-class or higher background, pretending to be "working class," and engaging in a variety of degenerate behaviors in a vain attempt to "keep it real" (as though working class folks universally share in such freak show behaviors).

Neuro
9th August 2017, 11:44 AM
These "anti-fascists" (sic) are almost all LARPers. Wymyn's Studies or Ethnic Studies majors pretending to be "revolutionaries." Most of them upper-middle-class or higher background, pretending to be "working class," and engaging in a variety of degenerate behaviors in a vain attempt to "keep it real" (as though working class folks universally share in such freak show behaviors).

+1, another term is white middle class guilt complex. They tend to take on the struggle of any, as they perceive it, downtrodden minority, which isn't themselves. I have a friend in Turkey, grew up as the son of diplomat parents, spent his childhood in a very shielded environment in Denmark and Holland, later did college in US. Now he is fighting for justice for the Kurds, not realizing that most of them would have no objection to killing him if they thought they would gain advantage by it. Previously he was supporting the ruling Islamist because they were against the previous power elite, the Kemalist, whom his parents were a product and part of. But once they turned on the Kurds, he have been fighting them too.

Very interesting phenomenon. But most likely due to a feeling of undeserved privilege and safety, combined with a liberal education.

midnight rambler
9th August 2017, 12:28 PM
"A Kay four seven"

lol

madfranks
9th August 2017, 01:31 PM
lolYes, and then he struggles to place the "clip" into the weapon. That's the part that looked fake to me.

Dogman
9th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Yes, and then he struggles to place the "clip" into the weapon. That's the part that looked fake to me. Humm, terminology and nick picking in some cases do not apply!

Despite what it is called clip/magazine on reload, you can still end up dead, if the shooter knows how to shoot !

All semiotics

midnight rambler
9th August 2017, 01:51 PM
if the shooter knows how to shoot !

Actually it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference whether "the shooter knows how to shoot" what matters* is if one ends up being a backstop. As my cop buddies always said to me, "I'm not so concerned with 'the bullet with my name on it,' I'm more concerned with the bullet addressed as 'to whom it may concern'."

*what really matters most is whomever is first to put bullets on target wins the fight, generally speaking, and someone with little marksmanship can 'get lucky' if they have the initiative

Dogman
9th August 2017, 06:42 PM
Actually it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference whether "the shooter knows how to shoot" what matters* is if one ends up being a backstop. As my cop buddies always said to me, "I'm not so concerned with 'the bullet with my name on it,' I'm more concerned with the bullet addressed as 'to whom it may concern'."

*what really matters most is whomever is first to put bullets on target wins the fight, generally speaking, and someone with little marksmanship can 'get lucky' if they have the initiative
Nice try to bend real life to experienced. Center mass or depending on the hit = equals out of the fight/long recovery or dead... Which medically ties up recesses wounding is better than killing...

fact..

You know I am right..

midnight rambler
9th August 2017, 06:48 PM
The only time you've been on the two-way range is in your fantasies.

Scalise took a 7.62x39 in the butt and that was definitely a mortal wound if not for immediate intensive medical intervention, and even then he was in and out of ICU. Life is very fragile.

Dogman
9th August 2017, 07:08 PM

*what really matters most is whomever is first to put bullets on target wins the fight, generally speaking, and someone with little marksmanship can 'get lucky' if they have the initiative I was responding to you, but you changed during my reply. I know how to shoot,but my statement comrade i hold to, you I feel you hate this country and I think you may still live in Texas , get out. Times are changing , my posts tonight may refine who I am...

punks are like pigs, no mater how they are dressed up at the heart are still pigs...

;D

midnight rambler
9th August 2017, 07:42 PM
comrade

How funny! YOU are the Communist/Progressive.

Gawd how I love irony.

Dogman
10th August 2017, 04:25 AM
irony.

works both ways 9198