PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927

C.Martel
14th August 2017, 08:41 PM
Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal

President heavily criticised for failing to single out violent actions of white supremacists demonstrating in Charlottesville, Virginia

When he was asked on CNN's State of the Union whether he would condemn the praise of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke last year, Donald Trump declined to disavow Duke's comments.

“I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay,” Trump said. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.”

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the “Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr Buchanan, and a communist, Ms Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.” As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-latest-donald-trump-father-fred-arrested-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-a7891701.html

His father also donated land to the jews in Beach Haven, New Jersey to build some Talmud temple for the jews.

crimethink
14th August 2017, 09:30 PM
Donald J. Trump: social liberal then, social liberal now.

The only thing "conservative" about him is that he wishes to conserve his money.

Neuro
15th August 2017, 01:36 AM
Here is his obituary from 1999.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1999/06/26/nyregion/fred-c-trump-postwar-master-builder-of-housing-for-middle-class-dies-at-93.html?referer=

Apparently he claimed he was of Swedish origin for decades, though both his parents were German, due to many of his tenants were Jews, and it was unpopular to be German in the postwar years. Outjewing the Jews. LOL!