PDA

View Full Version : 21 August 2017 Solar Eclipse across US

Peter88
17th August 2017, 06:19 AM
Sure solar eclipses happen regularly. But it would be foolhardy not to take notice of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvIibUAY2o&t=1478s

Joshua01
17th August 2017, 07:09 AM
I don't have an hour to spend watching this. Got a quick rollup of this latest warning to all of mankind?

Peter88
17th August 2017, 08:42 AM
I don't have an hour to spend watching this. Got a quick rollup of this latest warning to all of mankind?

Take the time this weekend. You are witnessing the most exciting time in the history of this planet. Stuff is about to get real.

While solar eclipses are regular- like every 7 years or so, they hit different parts of the world.

Before Jonah went to Ninevah, they had a solar eclipse. The people knew that these events were signs of something big and they got real attentive to what they might mean. The last one in America was about 100 years ago. With it was a calamity of plagues. The next one will be in 2024 and it will cross over the 2017 path at the Ohio & Mississippi Rivers... while the current one hits 3 or 4 major earthquake zones.

Nothing needs to happen on that day outside of the eclipse, but there is potential for something major to break loose around this time of warning.

Joshua01
17th August 2017, 08:46 AM
Yeah, we've seem these predictions before. I'm not the kind of person who believes all the stories derived from the bible but I am the kind of guy that believes in live and let live. I harm no one and expect the same respect from others. If we all practiced THAT religion the world would be a much better place

Peter88
17th August 2017, 08:54 AM
Yeah, we've seem these predictions before. I'm not the kind of person who believes all the stories derived from the bible but I am the kind of guy that believes in live and let live. I harm no one and expect the same respect from others. If we all practiced THAT religion the world would be a much better place

Are you freeking daft? This solar eclipse is not in the bible. It is in America. There are many historical events as well. You offer nothing but disrespect in your inane posts and demand respect. Troll somewhere else.

Joshua01
17th August 2017, 08:58 AM
Post what you like, I don't really care. You don't like people who disagree with you. I get it! There's a lot of that going around these days.

Have fun and stay safe!
Are you freeking daft? This solar eclipse is not in the bible. It is in America. There are many historical events as well. You offer nothing but disrespect in your inane posts and demand respect. Troll somewhere else.

Peter88
17th August 2017, 09:01 AM
Post what you like, I don't really care. You don't like people who disagree with you. I get it! There's a lot of that going around these days.

Have fun and stay safe!

Thanks for you permission to post what I want. That really, really means much to me. Moron.

crimethink
17th August 2017, 08:10 PM
Take the time this weekend. You are witnessing the most exciting time in the history of this planet. Stuff is about to get real.

Stuff has been real since He ascended the Cross.

SockPuppet
17th August 2017, 09:26 PM
So much hate, so many attacks but yet just go unnoticed. All is fair on GSUS except for the special.

Dogman
17th August 2017, 10:06 PM
LMFAO

Some may think themselves as prophets with a twisted view of the New testament.

Or working from the old testament. But real Christians (many fake like some here) base from the new but pick and choose out of contrast the true meaning to justify their line. Many late night radio and TV evangeless make their fortune doing it.

Also like Rush limbaugh!

Lmfao

Sucker borne every day sort of thingy!

Android forever or whenever sumpthing better comes around!

old steel
17th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Release Azazel, free the Nephilim!

Lets party!!!

Neuro
18th August 2017, 01:52 AM
Thanks for you permission to post what I want. That really, really means much to me. Moron.

Great, so you are staying then?

singular_me
18th August 2017, 04:03 AM
is the bible giving astrology some legs? all languages spring from gematria.

Manly P Hall has several vids on christianity and astrology, worth your time. This ancient knowledge will never go away, sorry

I am no bible believer, its doctrine and dont think I will agree with his conclusion, but this guy seems to doing a good job at educating people about ancient knowledge. I am 16mins into it. Will finish it later

Sure solar eclipses happen regularly. But it would be foolhardy not to take notice of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvIibUAY2o&t=1478s

crimethink
18th August 2017, 05:11 AM
Manly P Hall has several vids on christianity and astrology, worth your time. This ancient knowledge will never go away, sorry

I am no bible believer, its doctrine and dont think I will agree with his conclusion, but this guy seems to doing a good job at educating people about ancient knowledge. I am 16mins into it. Will finish it later

Wow, Spectrism / PeterHeilHitler, the Queen of the New Age just endorsed your video! ;D

She's a fan of Judeo-Freemason Manly P. Hall, too!

Your "missionary work" here is paying off. :rolleyes:

Neuro
18th August 2017, 05:52 AM
Wow, Spectrism / PeterHeilHitler, the Queen of the New Age just endorsed your video! ;D

She's a fan of Judeo-Freemason Manly P. Hall, too!

Your "missionary work" here is paying off. :rolleyes:
Must make him happy as he sits in high heaven looking down on us mere mortal plebs!

Mazel Tov Spectro!
;D

Neuro
18th August 2017, 06:00 AM
I am no bible believer, its doctrine
Still you insist that your opinion of it is better than anyone else's... LOL!