http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1503/56/1503561016608.jpg
>We're going to need a bigger golem.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1503/58/1503589687863.png

madfranks
25th August 2017, 10:32 AM
Nice video, I like it.

crimethink
25th August 2017, 01:18 PM
Faggots, Trannies, and Bolshevists on the street are NOT the actual Enemy.

The physical enemy is the pig force that uses deadly force against us, and the (((economic & spiritual forces))) that control them.

When you have a plan to neutralize the cops, let us know.

Until then, this is just pud-pulling fantasy about "smashing the trash" - because if you try, an army of black-attired goons with heavy firepower come for you.

monty
25th August 2017, 02:33 PM
https://www.rutherford.org/issues/police_state
The Rutherford Institute is leading the charge in warning against a rapidly growing—and increasingly out-of-control—American police state. With over an estimated 80,000 SWAT raids per year, an increase in fatal (and often-times unnecessary) police shootings, and a routine dependence on militarized weapons and vehicles, local police departments are beginning to act like and resemble a standing army.

The American police force, however, is not a branch of the military, nor is it a private security force for the reigning political faction. It is an aggregation of the countless local units that exist for a sole purpose: to serve and protect the citizens of each and every American community. In recent years, however, there has been an increasing militarization of the police. It has not occurred suddenly, in a single precinct; it cannot be traced back to a single leader or event—rather, the pattern is so subtle that most American citizens are hardly even aware of it. Little by little, police authority has expanded, one weapon after another has been added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another has been made to the standards that have historically restrained police authority. When analyzed as a whole, this trend toward militarization is undeniable, and it is one that could have serious implications for American liberty if left unchecked.

Jewboo
25th August 2017, 02:49 PM
https://yt3.ggpht.com/9l9zxjylkonW2GPa02CwD0_RrfqzMAdQgDubuNwI4cf51z5KGg EZi5Vy6VMKsJjLb4l_KyrN=w1060-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-nd-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

WTF ???

Youtube channel is "2dadsTV (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNQ4F9slRoKsB1bfGRwwJA)"

:rolleyes:

Hitch
25th August 2017, 05:28 PM

Yes, you do let us know when you have that figured out, CT. Cops aren't the problem, the media just says it is, so folks believe it. Antifa and Soros.com writing checks and jerking each other off.

The reality, cops enforce the very laws you, as a citizen, vote for. If you don't want people pissing and shitting on your sidewalk, that's where these laws come from, and cops are paid (by you) to enforce those laws.

Anyway, this thread isn't about cops, it's about Chad. We have a forum member, Chad, who's long overdue to check in with us, also.

crimethink
25th August 2017, 05:39 PM
Yes, you do let us know when you have that figured out, CT. Cops aren't the problem, the media just says it is, so folks believe it. Antifa and Soros.com writing checks and jerking each other off.

The reality, cops enforce the very laws you, as a citizen, vote for. If you don't want people pissing and shitting on your sidewalk, that's where these laws come from, and cops are paid (by you) to enforce those laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbxlSnKE9U

I don't vote, so my consent is not given.

The demonic fuckers in government have NO POWER without pigs using deadly force to IMPOSE THEIR WILL on us. Hired thugs, a criminal street gang operating under color of authority. No cops = ZERO ability to "enforce" their Satanic will on us. Meaningless words and worthless pieces of paper.

Malum in se crimes = crimes that are inherently wrong.

Malum prohibitum "crimes" = "crimes" that fuckers in suits and costumes say are "wrong."

Of course, you were - or still are - a cop, so you're going to spew the "Back the Badge" mindless nonsense.

Soros is just another Elder of Zion who works with all other Elders of Zion, who give orders to the Judeo-Freemasonic gangsters in government, who in turn tell the boys in blue who serve the Jew what to do.

Hitch
25th August 2017, 06:40 PM
Of course, you were - or still are - a cop, so you're going to spew the "Back the Badge" mindless nonsense.

I still believe in the constitution. I'll die before I stop believing in it.

Seems like you lost the fight already. The constitution will only die with us. The media has taught and brainwashed the masses to let it die, and you've bought into it on the other side, fighting against the very things that have given us freedom. You don't even see it happening to you.

woodman
25th August 2017, 06:41 PM

Anyway, this thread isn't about cops, it's about Chad. We have a forum member, Chad, who's long overdue to check in with us, also.
Cops definitely are the problem. They are the foot soldiers, the enforcers of the criminal enterprise that has taken control of our world.

monty
25th August 2017, 07:52 PM

Seems like you lost the fight already. The constitution will only die with us. The media has taught and brainwashed the masses to let it die, and you've bought into it on the other side, fighting against the very things that have given us freedom. You don't even see it happening to you.

The Constitution does not mention police. The Militia of the several States are the only law enforcement mentioned in the Constitution

http://constitutionalmilitia.org/militia-entrusted-with-police-powers/

monty
25th August 2017, 07:58 PM
Cops definitely are the problem. They are the foot soldiers, the enforcers of the criminal enterprise that has taken control of our world.
I have a family full of cops, my oldest son, son-in-law and one grandson are all deputy sheriffs. Yes cops are the problem.

madfranks
25th August 2017, 09:39 PM
Faggots, Trannies, and Bolshevists on the street are NOT the actual Enemy.

The physical enemy is the pig force that uses deadly force against us, and the (((economic & spiritual forces))) that control them.

Until then, this is just pud-pulling fantasy about "smashing the trash" - because if you try, an army of black-attired goons with heavy firepower come for you.

Yes, cops are a problem; ever since "law enforcement" became their mission over defending the peace, but still the OP video is great stuff. You have to start somewhere, and that video is great for the high schooler or young college student to open their eyes and realize the LGBTP leftie world isn't cool and hip anymore. Shoving the pervs back in the closet, kicking the jews and moslems out, and building wholesome Christian families is becoming the new rebellion to the establishment.

Hitch
26th August 2017, 08:34 AM
I have a family full of cops, my oldest son, son-in-law and one grandson are all deputy sheriffs. Yes cops are the problem.

I find this interesting, being that I bet they are serving small rural communities. The problem with LE, is big urban departments and the federalization of LE agencies. Small local cops, who uphold their oath to the constitution and to protect and serve the public, I don't see as being the problem. If anything, a solution that we need to get back to our roots.

madfranks
26th August 2017, 08:50 AM
I find this interesting, being that I bet they are serving small rural communities. The problem with LE, is big urban departments and the federalization of LE agencies. Small local cops, who uphold their oath to the constitution and to protect and serve the public, I don't see as being the problem. If anything, a solution that we need to get back to our roots.

Could be, in some cases. A few months ago I was working in a very small rural Texas town on some building repair work, and during the chit chat of the day my point of contact on site mentioned he's a volunteer/reserve deputy sheriff and he bragged to me about all the ways they make up stuff to pull people over that are traveling through their town just to see what they could find. Maybe some small local cops uphold their oath to the constitution, but many of them don't know the first thing about the constitution and it's all about power and control to them.

Shami-Amourae
26th August 2017, 08:56 AM
https://yt3.ggpht.com/9l9zxjylkonW2GPa02CwD0_RrfqzMAdQgDubuNwI4cf51z5KGg EZi5Vy6VMKsJjLb4l_KyrN=w1060-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-nd-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

WTF ???

Youtube channel is "2dadsTV (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNQ4F9slRoKsB1bfGRwwJA)"

It's a troll to throw censors off their scent. This is a strategy we've been using on the Alt-Right increasingly.

It's sort of like how Mens Rights Activists get their drivers license changed to Female, so the can get special rights as a "masculine presenting transgender lesbian".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eiclT3-23A

To beat the Left you have to out-crazy them.

TroyOz
26th August 2017, 09:36 AM

WTF ???

monty
26th August 2017, 09:58 AM
My son is a captain in the Douglas County Colorado sheriff's office. My son-in-law is watch commander for the same. My grandson recently graduated and is working for the Adams County Colorado sheriff's office.

madfranks
26th August 2017, 12:43 PM
It's a troll to throw censors off their scent. This is a strategy we've been using on the Alt-Right increasingly.

I figured as much, but couldn't quite confirm it until now.

crimethink
26th August 2017, 04:22 PM

General Butler said we should fight and die for two things: our homes and the Bill of Rights (not "the Constitution"). As both are sanctioned by God Almighty, I agree with him.

Are all cops intentionally wholly evil? No. But many are, and the vast majority of cops turn a blind eye to evil, and even do evil for that fat paycheck, generous victim-funded perks (benefit packages), and the prestige and privileges. Even the most hardened cops that claim they "support the Constitution" have no problem using anti-constitutional statutes against people when it's expedient (e.g., "civil asset forfeiture").

I'd love to see cops on our side, but even when the city is in proverbial flames, most won't be. The best we can hope for is they stop harassing and killing us, and simply tend to their own. But alas, I expect most to find the prey - "civilians" - even more tempting when Without Rule of Law is fact. That "Blue Brotherhood" shit is a cult, and we "civilians" can never be part of it.

crimethink
26th August 2017, 04:24 PM
The Constitution does not mention police. The Militia of the several States are the only law enforcement mentioned in the Constitution

http://constitutionalmilitia.org/militia-entrusted-with-police-powers/

Only major cities had a police presence in the early American Republican period. "Law enforcement" was the responsibility of every able-bodied man. And "law" was malum in se, decreed by God and held close to the human heart (that which is inherently wrong). The expansion of "police powers" is directly correlated with the expansion of malum prohibitum "law."

crimethink
26th August 2017, 04:25 PM

How horrible to have to accept that fact. I feel for you.

crimethink
26th August 2017, 04:27 PM
Yes, cops are a problem; ever since "law enforcement" became their mission over defending the peace, but still the OP video is great stuff. You have to start somewhere, and that video is great for the high schooler or young college student to open their eyes and realize the LGBTP leftie world isn't cool and hip anymore. Shoving the pervs back in the closet, kicking the jews and moslems out, and building wholesome Christian families is becoming the new rebellion to the establishment.

From a juvenile, feel-good perspective, I can see how the video is "beneficial." I admit, I laughed at some points, especially the faggot back in the closet. But it's just not realistic. I'm opposed to all faux "strategy" that is not realistic, including the decades-long failure of "'education' will 'wake people up,' and then revolution will follow."

crimethink
26th August 2017, 04:30 PM

My county is under 90,000 people, yet the Sheriff, deputies, and small-town police will still use "the Law" to their advantage, despite being perceived (by you, and locals) as "better." Upholding their oaths to the Constitution would include refusing to enforce "civil asset forfeiture," most drug "laws," and most "gun control laws."

TroyOz
26th August 2017, 05:11 PM
My county is under 90,000 people, yet the Sheriff, deputies, and small-town police will still use "the Law" to their advantage, despite being perceived (by you, and locals) as "better." Upholding their oaths to the Constitution would include refusing to enforce "civil asset forfeiture," most drug "laws," and most "gun control laws."

My county is 2200 sq miles and is about 2200 people - the Sheriff and deputies take a hands off approach. We have State Hwy's intersecting and trucks haul ass through here, cops do nothing. It's a fine line.

Hitch
26th August 2017, 05:26 PM
How horrible to have to accept that fact. I feel for you.

I really don't think you can relate, nor 'feel' anything. I don't think you truly understand Jesus and why he died for our sins.

Men, being Men, will always try and fix things. That's what draws good men to seek out LE. You don't have any reason to judge Monty's family. You will never walk in their shoes.

hoarder
26th August 2017, 05:30 PM
Trust the man who wears the star.

crimethink
27th August 2017, 12:07 AM
I really don't think you can relate, nor 'feel' anything.

I really don't care what you "think." You've proven yourself an agent provocateur over the years.

I don't think you truly understand Jesus and why he died for our sins.

You forgot to add the period after the word "think."

Jesus Christ died for every man's sins so that we can have a holy personal relationship with Yahweh. Period. Not what your preacher told you, nor what you think you know because of your "humanist" beliefs. Either you are simply attacking my faith ("personal attack"), or, you have some unspoken "purpose" in saying what you did, perhaps based on the standard perversion of Romans 13.

Men, being Men, will always try and fix things.

Men being men, will always tend toward evil, and exploitation of their fellow man.

Evil men deliberately seek out roles that give them literal power of life and death over their fellow man.

That's what draws good men to seek out LE.

And that's what draws many to "law enforcement." Apparently you included.

Very illustrative that you don't call cops "peace officers," because, as we both know, they stopped being so decades ago. Peace isn't the interest, "compliance" is. Nothing more than gangster "enforcers" now.

The vast majority of unbadged criminals and cops have the same mentality, and choose which side of the bars depending solely upon circumstances.

Predators vs. prey. Cops even admit their role: "sheepdogs." Sheepdogs oversee sheep, not citizens with rights.

You don't have any reason to judge Monty's family.

Unless monty was using morbid sarcasm, it appears he is concurring with my assertion, based on first-hand experience. I'll let him clarify. I'd also be curious of their positions on "civil asset forfeiture" and things like the murder of Lavoy Finnicum (a "criminal" according to people like you).

You will never walk in their shoes.

Thank God Almighty. I have no desire to be a thug. Any cop that has ever used "civil asset forfeiture," even once, is a THUG. Show me a cop who hasn't.

States should be forthright, and rename their agencies to Highwaymen Patrol.

crimethink
27th August 2017, 12:09 AM
My county is 2200 sq miles and is about 2200 people - the Sheriff and deputies take a hands off approach. We have State Hwy's intersecting and trucks haul ass through here, cops do nothing. It's a fine line.

Do they use "civil asset forfeiture"?

Previously called highway robbery.

crimethink
27th August 2017, 12:18 AM
A reminder of the realities of pigs aka "law enforcement":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vROP2wki12Q

(no, it wasn't just the Secret Police - FBI - but Oregon State Police and local Sheriff's deputies, as well - they're all on the same team, and have one enemy: YOU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiq4Cht49o8

TroyOz
27th August 2017, 08:45 AM
Do they use "civil asset forfeiture"?

Previously called highway robbery.

No, the Sheriff and deputies respond to calls but don't regularly patrol. I think they are a waste of taxpayer money (largest expense of the county). The Sheriff has to be present at Commissioner Court and report how many tickets were issued - it is usually zero. Like I said, it's a fine line - you can't slow down speeding traffic without writing tickets. We are remote, but are a junction of highways, and most truckers know there is no speed enforcement, so they speed. We also have a bunch of punks with loud trucks and coalburners that speed up and down the main drag all day without consequences.

I've got several enemies because the law doesn't do anything. Had an incident where one of these punks tried to pass me on a winding road and I wouldn't let them. We shoot the bird at each other automatically, often.

hoarder
27th August 2017, 08:52 AM
Montana didn't even have a speed limit until about 25 years ago. We still have a lot of intersections with no stop signs. Thanks to the demographics it never was much of a problem.

TroyOz
27th August 2017, 09:13 AM
Montana didn't even have a speed limit until about 25 years ago. We still have a lot of intersections with no stop signs. Thanks to the demographics it never was much of a problem.

I remember the no speed limit in Montana, and several other western states. My grandfather had properties in Montana - Duck Lake, Bigfork, and Kallispell. Use to spend summers up there. Best Huckleberry preserves were from Bigfork.

edit: I also remember all the crosses along the roads where people (mostly drunk indians) died. Browning was ground zero.

crimethink
27th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Edit: Last fall I said some thing to my daughter about the cops murdering LaVoy Finicum. My son-in-law was just leaving the house to tend his livestock, but heard me. He didn't comment, but his physical reaction told me he believes the official narrative.

In his defense, he has to: it's a requirement for his "job." The Blue Cult requires conformity of "thought." His life would literally be in danger if he placed the Truth before a "brother in blue."

hoarder
27th August 2017, 12:07 PM
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

― Upton Sinclair

monty
27th August 2017, 03:35 PM
Neither did Nevada.

Shami-Amourae
28th August 2017, 01:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Mirror of video after it was banned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksSlm64nDBM

Hitch
28th August 2017, 11:35 PM
Predators vs. prey. Cops even admit their role: "sheepdogs." Sheepdogs oversee sheep, not citizens with rights.

I'm surprised you know this analogy, as it is, in fact, taught in police academy.

However, sheepdogs don't oversee the sheep. They are there to protect the sheep from the wolves. The citizens, with rights, are the prey.

EE_
29th August 2017, 06:26 AM
I'm surprised you know this analogy, as it is, in fact, taught in police academy.

However, sheepdogs don't oversee the sheep. They are there to protect the sheep from the wolves. The citizens, with rights, are the prey.

He's seen a lot of Nut n Fancy gun videos like the rest of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8BZ7pRt28

And then there's this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TEke2EHPAQ

crimethink
29th August 2017, 12:32 PM

I'm a wee-bit more informed than you assume.

https://www.killology.com/sheep-wolves-and-sheepdogs

Excerpt (from a book) by (((Dave Grossman))).

Of course sheepdogs oversee the sheep; that's their purpose. They are to protect the PROPERTY of the OWNER from external exploiters/threats. Their work is to assure only the owner is able to "harvest" the sheep. The sheep are required to pay taxes - wool, meat - in order for the "service" the sheepdogs provide.

Citizens with rights do not have overseers; it is an oxymoron.

During the early days of the American Republic, "sheepdogs" did not exist, as every citizen was a citizen-warrior (militiaman), and they would have been perceived as nothing better than a Redcoat anyway. As the Republic degenerated, and became what it is now, the owner-rulers of society appointed overseers.

Hitch
31st August 2017, 10:32 PM
During the early days of the American Republic, "sheepdogs" did not exist, as every citizen was a citizen-warrior (militiaman), and they would have been perceived as nothing better than a Redcoat anyway.

You are getting closer to understanding. However, in the early days of the Republic, sheepdogs did exist. They WERE militiaman. That's the whole point.

Every FATHER is a sheepdog. Watching over his family. Every brother, son, who's able, filled that roll. It's only recently, folks like you, make it seem like that roll is anti-American. You make it sound like taking care of others, is selfish. Give a few corrupted politicians a biscuit and everyone has an opinion.

This is why we have a Constitution. So, people like you, have rules to follow. What should be human nature, natural, needs to be defined.

crimethink
1st September 2017, 11:44 AM
You are getting closer to understanding. However, in the early days of the Republic, sheepdogs did exist. They WERE militiaman. That's the whole point.

Every FATHER is a sheepdog. Watching over his family. Every brother, son, who's able, filled that roll. It's only recently, folks like you, make it seem like that roll is anti-American. You make it sound like taking care of others, is selfish. Give a few corrupted politicians a biscuit and everyone has an opinion.

This is why we have a Constitution. So, people like you, have rules to follow. What should be human nature, natural, needs to be defined.

Warrior =/= "sheepdog." Warrior = a man of the people who stands ready to defend the People. Sheepdog = security guard for the owner's property.

A thread proving my point in graphic detail...

This is an example of your fellow cops "enforcing the law"...and why good men everywhere have utter contempt for cops:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?96602-Stop!-I-ve-done-nothing-wrong

The other pigs stand around and watch the rabid pig - who should be put down with extreme prejudice - molest this good woman.

Until pigs have a credible fear of death for doing such things as in those videos, freedom cannot exist.

His fellow pigs had an obligation to use whatever force was necessary, including pulling their pistols, to stop that travesty. But you and I both know the Blue Cult will never correct a "brother."

Hitch
1st September 2017, 09:28 PM
Warrior =/= "sheepdog." Warrior = a man of the people who stands ready to defend the People. Sheepdog = security guard for the owner's property.

A thread proving my point in graphic detail...

This is an example of your fellow cops "enforcing the law"...and why good men everywhere have utter contempt for cops:

I've come to the conclusion you have no idea what LE is about, or should be about. First, you can't post one example of a bad cop and apply that to all of them. Second, by your definition, the last thing we need is neither warriors or sheepdogs. Warriors take and achieve an agenda through violence. Your "sheepdogs", by your definition, only protect owner's property? That's a fucked up view on that analogy.

No, you can preserve peace, and protect without being either of those. Sometimes you fight, most often you don't need to. You preserve peace, by treating others with respect when earned, and putting other folk's safety and interests ahead of your own. That is what LE should be about.

crimethink
2nd September 2017, 07:04 AM
I've come to the conclusion you have no idea what LE is about, or should be about.

I came to the conclusion some time ago you are incapable or unwilling to think like a Free Man. I don't know if it's Stockholm Syndrome or stockholder syndrome, but you identify readily with those who believe they have a right to rule us.

I'm well-aware of what "law enforcement" is. It is an instrument of rulership over the People. Enforcement of "their" so-called "law" upon us. Not real Law, but "law" made up by lawyers in committees (including those called "legislatures" or "Congress"). And spare us the bollocks about "they only represent who people 'voted' for" - we both know damn well "elections" are a shame ("if voting could change things, it would be illegal").

There should be no "law enforcement." There should be only peace officers, keeping or making peace. The grotesque but clear illustration of the difference between a peace officer and "law enforcement" is in the video of the nurse protecting her patient, and the pig "law enforcer" injecting violence into the equation. He was not keeping or making peace, but imposing tyranny.

First, you can't post one example of a bad cop and apply that to all of them.

Trouble is, the vast majority of cops are bad. The rest are either afraid, and/or too cowardly, to stop the bad cops.

And you have little room to talk about painting with the broadest brush. "You can't paint all 'Nazis' as bad because of Dr. Mengele." Isn't that right? :rolleyes:

Second, by your definition, the last thing we need is neither warriors or sheepdogs. Warriors take and achieve an agenda through violence.

LOL, now you're advocating against "police work" aka violence?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence

Militiamen do not answer directly to our rulers. "Law enforcers" do.

Your "sheepdogs", by your definition, only protect owner's property? That's a fucked up view on that analogy.

It's a factual view.

Does the shepherd employ sheedogs so that the sheep can eat where they choose, drink where they like, and live in isolation from the shepherd? Nope. He employs sheepdogs to protect his property, period. So that HE, and he alone, can take their wool and meat.

Likewise, our rulers employ "law enforcement" so that their property - the little folks constituting the People - are harvested only by the rulers.

No, you can preserve peace, and protect without being either of those.

LOL, "Mister Gangbanger, can I interest you in some cash to not kill, rape, and rob?"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01/sacramento-plans-to-pay-gang-members-1-5m-to-keep-peace.html

I guess you're right... :rolleyes:

You preserve peace, by treating others with respect when earned, and putting other folk's safety and interests ahead of your own. That is what LE should be about.

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU_RjebYDis

Note how his fellow "officers" did shit to stop it.

cheka.
5th September 2017, 09:12 PM
american indians be raysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef9rtZ-d0IY

hoarder
6th September 2017, 06:02 AM
american indians be raysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef9rtZ-d0IYGood video that demonstrates how disingenuous "anti-racisim" arguments are. Everything looks different when the shoe is on the other foot.

Jewboo
11th December 2017, 08:21 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1500/87/1500872961905.png