PDA

View Full Version : Trump Deputy Aid Dr. Sebastian Gorka Quits Over MAGA Off Track (thanks dinjooz!)

PatColo
25th August 2017, 09:56 PM
bill still, can kill it at 3 mins to skip ad,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6NCDxRs6q_k/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLA4734X-7vp9Y8UYjPqWZ5uoT5hag 4:23
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NCDxRs6q_k)Dr Gorka Resigns From White House, 1767 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NCDxRs6q_k)

1.4K views
34 minutes ago

Published on Aug 25, 2017
- Denas Pain Relief Store:
http://denaspainreliefstore.com/denas... (http://denaspainreliefstore.com/denas-pcm-6.html)
Good morning, I’m still reporting on:

Synopsis: According to FoxNews, the Federalist and the TruePundit, Dr. Sebastian Gorka has resigned from his position as Deputy Assistant to President Trump, according to multiple sources.
Both quoted from Gorka’s resignation letter:

“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are-for now-ascendant within the White House. As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President., is from outside the People’s House.”

Dr. Gorka cited recent departures from the Trump team by other conservative voices:”… regrettably… the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will make America grade again have been … systematically removed, or undermined in recent months.

The tipping point for Dr. Gorka seems to have been the president’s recent speech on Afghanistan.

“This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week.”

“The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of radical Islam a radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost….”

“Just as worrying, when discussing our future actions in the region, the speech listed operational objectives without ever defining the strategic victory conditions we are fighting for.”

“This omission should seriously disturb any national security professional, and any American who is unsatisfied with the last 16 years of disastrous policy decisions which … have not brought security or victory.”

The departure of Dr. Gorka, follows recent significant resignations of the most conservative members of the National Security Councilb, and will be widely seen as a victory for the forces supporting National security adviser Gen. H. R. McMasters.

In another event which the President may be using as a diversion to blunt the news of Dr. Gorka’s departure, the White House just announced the pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Although the President hinted at the move during his speech in Phoenix on Tuesday, saving it for the Friday news dump is possibly not just a coincidence.

crimethink
25th August 2017, 10:25 PM
I was going to post this, but forgot. Thanks!

Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are-for now-ascendant within the White House.

One of these elements has been there for awhile:

Gary Cohn speaks out: Trump 'must do better' in condemning neo-Nazis and white supremacists after Charlottesville

"Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK," Cohn told the FT.

C.Martel
26th August 2017, 12:49 PM
“The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of radical Islam a radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost….”

This is Gorka, radical Islamic terrorism... radical Islamic terrorism... radical Islamic terrorism.

Message to Gorka, the CIA and MOSSAD pulled off 9/11.

PatColo
26th August 2017, 01:04 PM
This is Gorka, radical Islamic terrorism... radical Islamic terrorism... radical Islamic terrorism.

Yeah I was gonna troll that line with

“The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of radical Zionism Islam and radical Zionist Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost….”

but I guess I was feeling lazy. :)

crimethink
26th August 2017, 04:16 PM

The CIA and Mossad pulled off 9/11...using willing Muslim stooges.

Denial that "radical Islamic terrorism" exists is a huge disservice to humanity.

C.Martel
26th August 2017, 05:02 PM
The CIA and Mossad pulled off 9/11...using willing Muslim stooges.

Denial that "radical Islamic terrorism" exists is a huge disservice to humanity.

The Pentagon crash brings to light the possibility of remote planes, in fact the two that hit the twin towers brings up that possibility too. The (((FBI))) accused a bunch of Middle Eastern men of hijacking the planes, only to find later than many turn up alive. They would have gotten their facts correct the first time, the scary mooslems argument would be somewhat more plausible.