PDA

View Full Version : Real life example of using verbal judo on a 'LEO'

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 06:43 PM
LEOs are taught to use verbal judo on those they regard as serfs (which is everyone who isn't a LEO). I've a friend that uses verbal judo on LEOs. From what he tells me it goes something like this (he only recently informed me of this in a very brief conversation we had), the very first thing he says to them:

"I'm going to treat you just like other LEOs treat me; so what do you want you piece of shit??"

Hitch
8th September 2017, 06:52 PM
LEOs are taught to use verbal judo on those they regard as serfs (which is everyone who isn't a LEO). I've a friend that uses verbal judo on LEOs. From what he tells me it goes something like this (he only recently informed me of this in a very brief conversation we had), the very first thing he says to them:

"I'm going to treat you just like other LEOs treat me; so what do you want you piece of shit??"

Sorry Midnight, but this thread is bullshit. You know better than this. It doesn't matter what anyone says, it's their actions, that matter. In fact, the quiet guy who says nothing, he's the biggest threat. You know this.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 06:54 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about Pete. You were a member of the death cult thug gang. Good thing you quit or you'd just be another piece of shit thug.

Hitch
8th September 2017, 06:55 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about Pete. You were a member of the death cult thug gang.

Were a member, were a member. Maybe if you'd stick your head out of your ass, you'd listen to me.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 06:56 PM
BTW Pete, a deputy sheriff pulled me over a couple of weeks ago for exceeding the posted speed limit, 57 in a 45 (he was conveniently parked at the bottom of a mile long hill). When he asked for DL and insurance the first thing I said to him was, "Officer, I'm not a licensee." He let me off with a warning.

Hitch
8th September 2017, 07:01 PM
BTW Pete, a deputy sheriff pulled me over a couple of weeks ago for exceeding the posted speed limit, 57 in a 45 (he was conveniently parked at the bottom of a mile long hill). When he asked for DL and insurance the first thing I said to him was, "Officer, I'm not a licensee." He let me off with a warning.

This happens and you hate cops? You should be fucking grateful. This is the problem with the public. Cops, can and will, help people out...yet nobody notices. They hate them anyway.

You want to talk about verbal Judo...cops are taught, and trained, people like you hate them. They are taught, nothing they can do will make you happy. They are taught, to put that aside, and do what's right...regardless of what anyone thinks.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:04 PM
Actually I did thank him. I also advised him I have the utmost respect for peace officers while LEOs are an entirely different matter.

We did have a brief back and forth about driving vs. traveling. He asserted I needed a license to drive and I advised him I wasn't driving I was traveling, and there's no license requirement to travel.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:27 PM
Fucking with an armed good is playing with fire. You must be polite but reasonably assertive. Don't act like a victim, but also don't act like a (fellow) thug. Most of them, they are just tax collectors issuing you the invoice for the Speeding Tax. Recognize the transaction for what it is: a business transaction. Sign the invoice, and be on your way.

Telling a cop to fuck off or even claim you're "not a licensee" will almost assuredly result in the cop ruining the rest of your day, and the day after, too.

Of course, if you've actually done something wrong, you just might deserve what you get.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:28 PM

I like you. I love most of your posts.

But this is the REALITY of telling a cop you are "not a licensee" or you are a "free man traveling":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:30 PM
"If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be arrested. If you resist arrest, you will be clubbed. If you defend yourself against clubbing, you will be shot dead. These procedures are known as the Rule of Law."

-- Edward Abbey

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:30 PM
Fred, WHY do you persist in promoting fear of the Death Cult?? ???

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:32 PM
Telling a cop...you're "not a licensee"

Okay, what do YOU suggest I say?

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:34 PM
Fred, WHY do you persist in promoting fear of the Death Cult?? ???

I promote rational approach to dealing with a tax collector. Just like Christ did. They want FRNs...let them have FRNs.

You are misleading people into believing that magic formulae will disarm armed goons.

crimethink
Okay, what do YOU suggest I say?

"Yes, sir," "No, sir," "I have no comment," or nothing at all.

midnight rambler
Hey Fred, in Texas the DRIVER LICENSE requirement ONLY applies to "teen drivers" (google 'driver license law texas') -

https://www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/teenDriver.htm

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:37 PM
"Yes, sir," "No, sir," "I have no comment," or nothing at all.

CLEARLY you have NO experience asserting your right to travel without the PRIVILEGE of a 'license'.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:37 PM
Hey Fred, in Texas the DRIVER LICENSE requirement ONLY applies to "teen drivers" -

https://www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/teenDriver.htm

We've argued about this issue for years, here, and at GIM.

It's simple: post a YouTube video of yourself "traveling," and "travel" at whatever speed you wish on a heavily-patrolled street or highway. Record the stop in its entirety, showing that your magical formulae actually work, and when you are allowed to continue "traveling" without arrest or citation, I will send a Gold Eagle to the charity of your choice.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:39 PM
We've argued about this issue for years, here, and at GIM.

It's simple: post a YouTube video of yourself "traveling," and "travel" at whatever speed you wish on a heavily-patrolled street or highway. Record the stop in its entirety, showing that your magical formulae actually work, and when you are allowed to continue "traveling" without arrest or citation, I will send a Gold Eagle to the charity of your choice.

Yeah, and you keep coming to a battle of wits unarmed. lol

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:39 PM
CLEARLY you have NO experience asserting your right to travel without the PRIVILEGE of a 'license'.

Clearly, you have no proof of your claims, other than "trust me, I know it works."

Everyone has the right to travel. However, the State refuses to recognize that right, demanding tribute instead.

Highwaymen of old didn't go away because you said some special words, and today's Highwaymen with badges don't go away because you say some magic words. You have to pay up, just like then.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:40 PM
Yeah, and you keep coming to a battle of wits unarmed. lol

You think you're so cute. Put up or shut: otherwise, you are proven to be a con man...demanding our blind confidence in your absurd claims.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:41 PM
I posted previously about the *code* that results in state actors waiving their sovereign immunity and you've conveniently ignored it.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:43 PM
You think you're so cute. Put up or shut: otherwise, you are proven to be a con man...demanding our blind confidence in your absurd claims.

I'm not trying to sell ANYTHING yet you are, i.e. FEAR THE DEATH CULT! OBEY!!!

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:44 PM
I posted previously about the *code* that results in state actors waiving their sovereign immunity and you've conveniently ignored it.

If you're not a member of the Judeo-Freemasonic Bar, good luck getting that magic formula to work for you.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:46 PM
If you're not a member of the Judeo-Freemasonic Bar, good luck getting that magic formula to work for you.

Well guess what, it's THEIR OWN *code* they HAVE to abide by it.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:48 PM
I'm not trying to sell ANYTHING yet you are, i.e.FEAR THE DEATH CULT! OBEY!!!

You're trying to sell bullshit to people who have plenty of it from con men and habitual liars in everyday life.

Post the video of it working for you, or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

You can tell everyone here that what they see isn't really happening, but everyone can believe their own eyes & ears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkYr-h4ebU

crimethink
8th September 2017, 07:49 PM
Well guess what, it's THEIR OWN *code* they HAVE to abide by it.

LOL, they don't have to "abide" by shit. Anyone who's been in a "Court of Law" (sic) for a few hours knows this.

Hitch
8th September 2017, 07:50 PM
I like you. I love most of your posts.

But this is the REALITY of telling a cop you are "not a licensee" or you are a "free man traveling":

This is the problem with the sovereign citizens. No vehicle code, or penal code, backs their beliefs. They are left with shouting "help help I do not consent!"

No amount of screaming, crying, and shouting in that way accomplishes anything.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:50 PM
You just LOVE peddling FEAR THE DEATH CULT! meme don't you Fred. WTF is wrong with you?? ???

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:52 PM
This is the problem with the sovereign citizens. No vehicle code, or penal code, backs their beliefs. They are left with shouting "help help I do not consent!"

No amount of screaming, crying, and shouting in that way accomplishes anything.

Pete, exactly who on this forum has ever claimed to be a 'sovereign citizen'*??

*a contradiction, one cannot be both a citizen AND a sovereign

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:53 PM
Hey Fred, you've bought into a false religion, the religion of the Death Cult.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:56 PM
FYI, the word 'citizen' comes from the Latin 'civitas' (yet ANOTHER concept BASED IN RELIGION [aka a belief system]) -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civitas

Hitch
8th September 2017, 07:57 PM
There's no point to this thread. It's total BS. It's a waste of anyone's time, and quite honestly, our forum sucks anyway. This just lowers it further.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 07:59 PM
There's no point to this thread. It's total BS. It's a waste of anyone's time, and quite honestly, our forum sucks anyway. This just lowers it further.

Your belief system (religion) causes you to reject any info which contradicts your belief system. I think your belief system sucks.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 08:00 PM
Hey Fred, you've bought into a false religion, the religion of the Death Cult.

Jesus said to render to Caesar what is Caesar's. The Highwaymen Patrol want "Federal" Reserve Notes. Give them to them.

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 08:03 PM
If you like being sodomized by the Death Cult knock yourself out! lol

Hitch
8th September 2017, 08:05 PM
Your belief system (religion) causes you to reject any info which contradicts your belief system. I think your belief system sucks.

My religion is Catholic. That's my belief system. For you to speak against God's word, that's blasphemy. To speak against Jesus, as well.

If you think my belief system sucks, you are pissing on The Bible.

Go worship Allah you pedophile traitor!

midnight rambler
8th September 2017, 08:11 PM
My religion is Catholic. That's my belief system. For you to speak against God's word, that's blasphemy. To speak against Jesus, as well.

Sounds like an extremist cult you're involved with there Pete.

The belief system I'm referring to is the STATE, and of course the Catholic Church is joined at the hip with the (Roman based) STATE. The ENTIRE purpose of the Catholic 'faith' is to sheep herd the rubes for the STATE.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 08:40 PM
If you like being sodomized by the Death Cult knock yourself out! lol

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?
...And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's. And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him."

Does your name appear on this:

http://usrarecurrency.com/WebPgFl/G20001999D/2001$1FederalReserveNoteSnG20001999D.jpg

No? Then do what Jesus told you to do. Give the Highwaymen Patrol their "Federal" Reserve Notes. Or don't give them a reason to pull you over.

crimethink
8th September 2017, 08:45 PM
The belief system I'm referring to is the STATE

Jesus told us to give tribute to the State when the State demanded it when the tribute was payable in State "money."

When the State tells us to ignore God and worship it instead, it is then we ignore the State.

Jesus "participated" in the Roman censuses, acknowledged tribute to Caesar, and even recognized the authority of "The Honorable" (sic) Pontius Pilate. He never spewed a bunch of bullshit about "I am a free man on the land and can act like you have no power." He made clear that forced "participation" in ephemeral things like being numbered by the State for its own purposes are not contrary to God's Will.

cheka.
8th September 2017, 09:36 PM

reading an old (1963) book tonight. subject - south american history

in the 16th and 17th century spain and the catholic church were running colonies there -- they made sure they controlled all education, printing, and news distribution.

skype have stolen and expanded on their model

expat4ever
9th September 2017, 01:21 AM
Here's the Texas statute.
SUBCHAPTER B. GENERAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS

Sec. 521.021. LICENSE REQUIRED. A person, other than a person expressly exempted under this chapter, may not operate a motor vehicle on a highway in this state unless the person holds a driver's license issued under this chapter.

Are you saying your not a person? Or are you not operating a motor vehicle? Or both maybe?
The best way to end these debates is with the written laws and or court cases.

crimethink
9th September 2017, 03:56 AM
The best way to end these debates is with the written laws and or court cases.

Nope.

The only way to end these debates is to show VIDEO PROOF of these claims in action.

"Written laws," LOL - we all know how those are followed by government. And court cases? Please cite some actual, VERIFIABLE cases where this nonsense has succeeded.