PDA

View Full Version : academic expert of ww2 germany: 6 million? " it's a myth"

cheka.
10th October 2017, 07:13 PM
my kid goes to college at a private Christian univ

i went to the football game this past weekend. and just happened upon a retired professor of the univ. we talked the entire second half, not watching the game

him - born in 1925, retired professor of history and german language. phd focus was the period between first and second world wars. married to a german lady. originally from north dakota.

me question -- what about that 6 million claim? his respone (no hesitation) - it's a myth

me question -- i read that germany had to give up all control of its media, its education system, its churches to the allies (until like year 2050 or 2100), is that true? him - yes. him - i've been to 8 churches in germany, 7 of them spent part of the sermon demonizing their ancestors of the nazi era

this guyi s 92 years old. spends his weekdays doing research at the univ library - reading and writing in german

what else would be good questions to ask him? if/when i see him again...

Neuro
10th October 2017, 11:25 PM
I think at age 92 if you haven't lost your mind already, you will have no patience for appearing politically correct any longer.

Ask him what he thinks about the jews role in Germany's defeat in First World War.

Neuro
10th October 2017, 11:35 PM
him - i've been to 8 churches in germany, 7 of them spent part of the sermon demonizing their ancestors of the nazi era.

Essentially churches in Northern Europe has become vessels for the practice of holocaustianity, and their doctrines are based on cultural Marxism, thus you see them offering the buildings to practice of Islam, endorsement of sodomi, sodomites marriage and even proud and elevated sodomite priests within the church ranks. Hitler is demonized because he was correct.

Dogman
11th October 2017, 06:22 AM
Mistakes of the past will be repeated! What is your excuse ?

hoarder
11th October 2017, 06:36 AM
I would ask him if he has ever speculated that Hitler may have been a Jew.

hoarder
11th October 2017, 06:37 AM
Essentially churches in Northern Europe has become vessels for the practice of holocaustianity, and their doctrines are based on cultural Marxism, thus you see them offering the buildings to practice of Islam, endorsement of sodomi, sodomites marriage and even proud and elevated sodomite priests within the church ranks. Hitler is demonized because he was correct.All the major Churches in the US have also been soundly Zogrified.

Ares
11th October 2017, 08:11 AM
All the major Churches in the US have also been soundly Zogrified.

Thanks to 501(c)(3).

PatColo
11th October 2017, 08:58 AM
too bad he doesn't have a voice/platform any more for reaching the youngsters. But if he did, even with tenure, (((they'd))) work out a way to get rid of him. He could write a book, but wouldn't find a major publisher; plus who reads books anymore? The young like videos & tweets.

cheka.
11th October 2017, 09:14 AM
too bad he doesn't have a voice/platform any more for reaching the youngsters. But if he did, even with tenure, (((they'd))) work out a way to get rid of him. He could write a book, but wouldn't find a major publisher; plus who reads books anymore? The young like videos & tweets.

funny you should mention that. he gave me a slip of paper he had folded up in his wallet. it appeared to list several things he had published. the paper is in my travel bag, haven't looked into it yet

Uncle Salty
11th October 2017, 12:54 PM
Ask him if he has any census information on how many Jews lived in Europe before the start of WWII and how many Jews were living in Europe the next census.

Maybe 1930, 1940, and 1950.

Also, I have heard the Red Cross had a presence at all the camps. Does he have access to any of their files?

Also, how many children were born in the camps? Any day care records? If so, that does not make sense. If you are exterminating, why let pregnant mothers give birth?

cheka.
11th October 2017, 05:16 PM
thanks for all of the suggestions. o)(~

i'll hit him with most of them if/when i encounter him. he says he attends all of the home sporting events. my kid plays basketball for the university (zero nigs on the team....that's why we picked it), so i anticipate seeing him multiple times between nov and feb.

crimethink
11th October 2017, 06:56 PM
Ask him if he has any census information on how many Jews lived in Europe before the start of WWII and how many Jews were living in Europe the next census.

Maybe 1930, 1940, and 1950.

Also, I have heard the Red Cross had a presence at all the camps. Does he have access to any of their files?

Also, how many children were born in the camps? Any day care records? If so, that does not make sense. If you are exterminating, why let pregnant mothers give birth?

The "smoking gun" about Auschwitz is the fact Anne Frank survived that camp, and was transferred to Bergen-Belsen, where she died, like many Germans, of typhus.

We're supposed to believe the Germans "gassed" all the other sickly and "useless" types immediately, but Anne Frank "miraculously" survived?

I imagine there are - or were - such records as noted, including births among camp inmates, but those were either "sanitized" and/or are locked up for eternity in some US vault.

crimethink
11th October 2017, 07:00 PM
My Ukrainian grandmother was an Ostarbeiter conscripted into service inside the Reich...a good, green-eyed blonde "Germanic blood" type woman.

She always said the Jews were full of shit about "gas chambers" and recounted how they employed their usual professional "victim" mentality after the war, pretending the non-German Goyim like her were irrelevant, even though Ostarbeiter and others were also unfree labor with limited or no freedom.