PDA

View Full Version : convicted of indecent assault after squeezing a woman’s breasts too hard while the c

Serpo
13th October 2017, 02:34 AM
convicted of indecent assault after squeezing a woman’s breasts too hard while the couple had consensual sex

A court room in Jersey this week found 37-year-old medical student, Philip Queree, guilty of sexual assault.
Queree, who has now been placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register for five years, was given community service and must pay £2,000 costs. He is appealing, but the facts of the case are gloomy enough.

Mr Queree was a third-year medical student, and has had to drop out of a prestigious course which accepts only the brightest: that is a waste of resources, learning and hope. You could argue, of course, that it’s wrong to have a career ruined by one lousy Tinder date.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975974/LIBBY-PURVES-bad-sex-end-court.html

Joshua01
13th October 2017, 01:43 PM
Yep, this is what passes for compelling journalism these days. The limeys are losing their minds over there and we here in the states are just a step or two behind them

crimethink
13th October 2017, 11:19 PM
Just another consequence of casual sex. Engaging in the most intimate act humans can do with someone you don't know? What could go wrong?

Serpo
14th October 2017, 03:04 AM
He didnt make me orgasm ...................2000$ FINE............................

Neuro
16th October 2017, 06:26 AM
It says in the article the breast was bruised, I suppose there were evidence of that in court. So I think it could very well constitute assault. Even if she consented to have sex doesn't mean she consented to be abused by excessive force, but the point that people should get to know the people a bit better before fucking them is really not a bad advice, as this case shows.