PDA

View Full Version : The House of Saud bows to the House of Putin

old steel
13th October 2017, 12:17 PM
It's only a matter of time now and time is running out.

Saudi Arabia pivots to Russia, the new sheriff in town

http://thesaker.is/the-house-of-saud-bows-to-the-house-of-putin/

Comments section:
"Rather this is a move to put the last nails in the coffin of the petrodollar. I would think that the Saudis want as much protection as they can get from the Russians and Chinese before they announce they will accept a basket of currencies for OPEC oil, which will remove the last major rationale for stockpiling US Treasuries. The ability to exchange yuan/RMB for gold will also have the same effect. Next step is to stop accepting Treasuries/dollars for oil, goods, and services . . ."

Joshua01
13th October 2017, 03:14 PM
Good! This was inevitable and now it's our turn to get it up the popper from the rest of the same world we've been fucking in the ass for the last 100 years! Better turn those FRNs into something tangible soon!
It's only a matter of time now and time is running out.

Saudi Arabia pivots to Russia, the new sheriff in town

http://thesaker.is/the-house-of-saud-bows-to-the-house-of-putin/

Comments section:
"Rather this is a move to put the last nails in the coffin of the petrodollar. I would think that the Saudis want as much protection as they can get from the Russians and Chinese before they announce they will accept a basket of currencies for OPEC oil, which will remove the last major rationale for stockpiling US Treasuries. The ability to exchange yuan/RMB for gold will also have the same effect. Next step is to stop accepting Treasuries/dollars for oil, goods, and services . . ."

old steel
13th October 2017, 03:52 PM
Good! This was inevitable and now it's our turn to get it up the popper from the rest of the same world we've been fucking in the ass for the last 100 years! Better turn those FRNs into something tangible soon!

Gold and silver to the moon, Mars and beyond!

Horn
13th October 2017, 09:46 PM
I must've seen this article before, somewhere circa 2005, 2002, 1989?

Serpo
14th October 2017, 03:30 AM
China is going petro ......gold soon , it is all happening ............gold too da mooooooooooon

Serpo
14th October 2017, 03:31 AM
I must've seen this article before, somewhere circa 2005, 2002, 1989?