View Full Version : A robot android addressed the UN

singular_me
13th October 2017, 05:06 PM
tick... tick.... tick
===================
Published on Oct 12, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxgEnduG5K4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxgEnduG5K4

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/12/14/4543684500000578-0-image-a-11_1507816469863.jpg

Robot addresses the UN and says that droids with AI would better distribute the world's energy and food resources

The human-like robot made surprise appearance at a UN conference in New York
Sophia, created by Hanson robotics, was designed to look like Audrey Hepburn
Told event AI could help 'proficiently distribute the world's existing resources'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974106/Robot-tells-AI-help-distribute-key-resources.html

Horn
16th October 2017, 02:14 PM
Someone put a wig on that thing, its silicon is showing.

Cant these things even know that its uppauling to go about exposed? No couthe...

Cebu_4_2
16th October 2017, 03:49 PM
Someone put a wig on that thing, its silicon is showing.

Cant these things even know that its uppauling to go about exposed? No couthe...

Has boobs tho... Prolly male genitalia to make things right too.

Horn
16th October 2017, 04:21 PM
Has boobs tho... Prolly male genitalia to make things right too.

No shame, i'll tell yah. Someone oughtta make a law.

Cebu_4_2
16th October 2017, 05:22 PM

Good point! These things 'are' lawlass.

Big tit's big genitalia, big crushing tight fake orgasms... I miss turning on hookers. They seem to not care for a bit...

Serpo
17th October 2017, 06:39 PM
Personally I dont think this droid believes anything it is saying, how could it, its just a programmed simpleton.

With out feelings or any understanding of what it is saying...........................should go down well at the UN................

Cebu_4_2
17th October 2017, 06:42 PM
Personally I dont think this droid believes anything it is saying, how could it, its just a programmed simpleton.

With out feelings or any understanding of what it is saying...........................should go down well at the UN................

Add Opiates...

Dogman
17th October 2017, 06:46 PM

With out feelings or any understanding of what it is saying...........................should go down well at the UN................There may be a time they become self aware. which = sentient which can be become =self aware. the progression says it could/be so in time. When it happens as the movies clam or will they be our friends ?

I think it does depend, on how we treat them at the time.

The progression of tech is heading that way, both for the good and the bad.

Cebu_4_2
17th October 2017, 06:49 PM
There may be a time they become self aware. which = sentient which can be become =self aware. the progression says it could/be so in time. When it happens as the movies clam or will they be our friends ?

Pay them.

Dogman
17th October 2017, 06:56 PM
stupid answer. but understandable.

concerning..

;D

Serpo
17th October 2017, 07:00 PM
There may be a time they become self aware. which = sentient which can be become =self aware. the progression says it could/be so in time. When it happens as the movies clam or will they be our friends ?

How many humans are self aware , let alone a programmed heap of bits and pieces.

Serpo
17th October 2017, 07:04 PM

Droids will end up running the show because they are so much smarter than people, if you call smart having no feelings/emotion/ or actually understanding what they are saying.

Bit like a tape recorder , the tape recorder understands nada, but to some people it may appear amazingly intelligent.

All we get is bits of metal ect programmed by the usual mob ...............

Horn
17th October 2017, 11:21 PM
Droids will end up running the show because they are so much smarter than people, if you call smart having no feelings/emotion/ or actually understanding what they are saying.

Bit like a tape recorder , the tape recorder understands nada, but to some people it may appear amazingly intelligent.

All we get is bits of metal ect programmed by the usual mob ...............

Exactly, the droids you are looking for are already there...

It'd just be a waste of tech. that i can use for my bluetooth wireless smart TV condom protector complete with melt away panic button.