PDA

View Full Version : Chuck closed a thread when it got interesting...

Cebu_4_2
17th October 2017, 06:46 PM
Imagine that.

Cebu_4_2
17th October 2017, 06:47 PM
I have learned what I wanted to , by answers there, sadly , it was what I expected. Cebu had hopes for you , but not anymore, some never learn and want to stay with the idiotic herd.

Be well and closing this thread, because lowlifes here now rule and do not think.

Sad, was looking for debate on the markets and trump bump and shit, bunch of idiots that blindly follow an rich idiot. But sadly all of us will pay for these mistakes and mindlessness.

Dogman
17th October 2017, 06:51 PM
seems you are butt hurt..sad. but I did learn what I wanted..Closed the thread to keep the idiots out...hehehe

Now a new thread is opened by one that got pissed that I closed mine..what does that make u.

lmfao..

Sucker..

Now you y'all have fun ripping me here, I really do not give a fuck..considering the sources.

;D

Cebu_4_2
17th October 2017, 07:02 PM
seems you are butt hurt..sad. but I did learn what I wanted..Closed the thread to keep the idiots out...hehehe

Now a new thread is opened by one that got pissed that I closed mine..what does that make u.

lmfao..

Sucker..

Now you y'all have fun ripping me here, I really do not give a fuck..considering the sources.

;D

Not pissed at all, just looking or your responses in the thread you created... Besides I am on ignore so you shouldn't even see this man.

Dogman
17th October 2017, 07:05 PM
Not pissed at all, just looking or your responses in the thread you created... Besides I am on ignore so you shouldn't even see this man.

Sadly this post just made my point,!

Illogical logic!

Sucker!

Sad

My point is made again

Have fun ripping me, do not give a crap!

Rotflmfao

midnight rambler
17th October 2017, 07:11 PM
If you really didn’t “give a crap” you wouldn’t be posting on this thread.

Cebu_4_2
17th October 2017, 07:45 PM
The dude did have a point, I just wanted to see it fulfilled. I got Nothing against Chuck.

woodman
18th October 2017, 06:18 AM
Closing a thread is akin to stuffing your fingers in your ears and shouting "Na, na, na, na, na..." to shut down anything that might be said. What is it you are afraid to hear Dogman?

Neuro
18th October 2017, 06:57 AM
Sadly this post just made my point,!

Illogical logic!

Sucker!

Sad

My point is made again

Have fun ripping me, do not give a crap!

Rotflmfao

You really don't have a point