PDA

View Full Version : CIA Urges Trump To Delay Release Of 3,000 Never-Before-Seen Documents On JFK Assassin

Serpo
18th October 2017, 03:19 AM
s.”Authored by Alex Christoforou via TheDuran.com, (http://theduran.com/cia-urges-potus-trump-to-delay-release-of-3000-never-before-seen-documents-on-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy/)
More than 3,000 never-before-seen documents from the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department on the assassination of John F. Kennedy are scheduled be released, with many experts fearing that such a large release of secret JFK assassination documents will spur “a new generation of conspiracy theories.”According to Roger Stone, the CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some of the files for another 25 years.
Roger Stone said in a post on his website…http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2017/10/17/20171017_jfk_0.jpg

“They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead.”
Newsmax (https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/national-archives-release-documents-john-f-kennedy/2017/10/16/id/820081/) reports:

More than 3,000 never-before-seen documents from the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department are set to be released, along with 30,000 that have only been partially released in the past. The document dump “will simply fuel a new generation of conspiracy theories,” write Philip Shenon and Larry J. Sabato.

Sabato is the director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics and author of “The Kennedy Half-Century” (https://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-Half-Century-Presidency-Assassination-Lasting-ebook/dp/B00CIR97SY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1508196042&sr=1-1&linkCode=as2&tag=newsmedi9a-20&linkId=JWQX7Q4SOSP2L6BP) and Shenon is a former reporter for the New York Times and author of, “A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination.” (https://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Shocking-Act-History-Assassination-ebook/dp/B00DVE484G/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&tag=newsmedi9a-20&linkId=JWQX7Q4SOSP2L6BP)

The CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some of the files for another 25 years according to friend and political adviser Roger Stone but the National Archives would not say whether any agencies have appealed the release of the documents.
According to The Gateway Pundit (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/must-reflect-badly-cia-experts-fear-release-secret-jfk-assassination-documents/) Roger Stone and Gerald Posner, two New York Times bestselling authors who are polar opposites about who killed JFK, have joined together to urge Donald Trump to release all the remaining classified files on Kennedy’s assassination.

About 3,100 files are still sealed in the National Archives. Under the 1992 JFK Records Act, the Archives have until October 26 to decide which of those files to publicly disclose.

Some of the classified documents include a CIA personality study of Oswald, top-secret testimony of former CIA officers to congressional committees, transcripts of interrogations with Soviet defector and Oswald handler Yuri Nosenko, letters about the case from J. Edgar Hoover and Jackie Kennedy, the CIA file on Jack Wasserman, the attorney for New Orleans mob boss Carlos Marcello, and the operational file of E. Howard Hunt, career spy and Watergate burglar.

Roger Stone, in his bestselling 2013 The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, set forth the case that LBJ was the mastermind of plot that included the CIA, the Mob and Big Texas Oil to kill Kennedy.

Gerald Posner, in his 1993 bestselling finalist for the Pulitzer for History, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK, concluded that the Warren Commission conclusions are correct and Oswald acting alone had killed Kennedy.

While they might not agree on who killed Kennedy, Stone and Posner are longstanding advocates for the release of all the government files on the assassination.

“These files should have been released long ago,” says Posner. “The government does this all the time, over classified documents and then holds on to them for decades under the guise of ‘national security.’ All the secrecy just feeds people’s suspicions that the government has something to hide and adds fuel to conspiracy theories.” Posner is convinced the case will still be closed when the last document is made public.

”I know CIA Director Pompeo is urging the President to delay release of these records for another 25 years,” said Stone. “They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead.” Stone believes the evidence supporting the case in his book is still hidden somewhere in government files.

Both authors called on President Trump – who is empowered to make the final decision should the National Archives or CIA balk on releasing all the files – to opt for transparency.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/cia-urges-trump-delay-release-3000-never-seen-documents-jfk-assassination

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2017, 04:48 AM
Bet nothing is released.

Neuro
18th October 2017, 07:18 AM
”I know CIA Director Pompeo is urging the President to delay release of these records for another 25 years,” said Stone. “They must reflect badly on the CIA even though virtually everyone involved is long dead.”
George HW Bush is still alive.

cheka.
18th October 2017, 07:58 AM
dont want to reveal dimona as the motive

Atocha
18th October 2017, 10:23 AM
Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall!

Let the Truth be Told, though the Heavens fall!

I want to know the truth. We have a right to know the truth in all its horror and ugliness.

What I don't understand is why the CIA wants another 25 years.

If any President or Government Entity signs any order to withhold anything dealing with Kennedy, it will immediately be a red flag to me.

We are big boys and girls. We can handle the truth.

I was only 4 years old when Kennedy was assassinated. I remember.

midnight rambler
18th October 2017, 10:26 AM
We are big boys and girls. We can handle the truth.

No, the adults have determined the children can't handle hearing the truth, the children must be shielded with fairy tales. Look up 'parens patriae'.

Atocha
18th October 2017, 10:35 AM
No, the adults have determined the children can't handle hearing the truth, the children must be shielded with fairy tales. Look up 'parens patriae'.

pa·rens pa·tri·ae
ˈparənz ˈpatri-ē,ˈpatri-ī/
nounLaw
noun: parens patriae

the government, or any other authority, regarded as the legal protector of citizens unable to protect themselves.
the principle that political authority carries with it the responsibility for protection of citizens.

I learn something new everyday. (but I still want to know the truth.)

crimethink
18th October 2017, 10:53 AM
The proof of conspiracy is the fact that ANY of the evidence was rendered secret for decades.

hoarder
18th October 2017, 11:04 AM
If Trumpstein had any intention of releasing these documents (if they even exist anymore) there wouldn't have to be any discussion about CIA discouraging it. Just do it or shut up.

Neuro
18th October 2017, 11:57 AM
If Trumpstein had any intention of releasing these documents (if they even exist anymore) there wouldn't have to be any discussion about CIA discouraging it. Just do it or shut up.

Perhaps he was told he would meet the same destiny JFK met if he lifted this stone? He actually wanting to do this may be the reason why it is even discussed now?

Neuro
18th October 2017, 12:05 PM
The proof of conspiracy is the fact that ANY of the evidence was rendered secret for decades.

If the secret evidence actually confirmed the official story, I can't see any reason why it would be kept secret. Probably what is kept secret wouldn't be evidence of who is directly responsible, but it would clearly show the CIA and government collusion and obstruction of the investigation.

old steel
18th October 2017, 12:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMaQJeLWkAAsldl.jpg:large

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2017, 12:44 PM

hoarder
18th October 2017, 01:12 PM
Perhaps he was told he would meet the same destiny JFK met if he lifted this stone? He actually wanting to do this may be the reason why it is even discussed now?It's time to kick the hopium habit. Jews control electronic voting machines so there is no chance whatsoever that a goy would get elected.

Horn
18th October 2017, 01:14 PM
Sure, more fuel cause there's no truth in the new docs anyway.

Neuro
18th October 2017, 01:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMaQJeLWkAAsldl.jpg:large

A long read, but it appears well researched re Bush and JFK murder.
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Neuro
18th October 2017, 01:53 PM
It's time to kick the hopium habit. Jews control electronic voting machines so there is no chance whatsoever that a goy would get elected.

I really don't have much hope re Trump, but the fact that it is even discussed, at least suggests a light in the end of the tunnel. But it is most probably a train.

hoarder
18th October 2017, 02:42 PM
They always provide us with a neutralizing dose of light at the end of the tunnel. We do little because we have been given hope that others will do the work for us.

crimethink
18th October 2017, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpmi7dBet0c

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2017, 04:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpmi7dBet0c

Posted to fakebook to see how long it sticks, or if I will be banned.

Atocha
18th October 2017, 04:22 PM

That's great.

Tell us what happens.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2017, 04:35 PM
That's great.

Tell us what happens.

CIA Urges Trump To Delay Release

Why would they want a delay? LoL...

All the alphabet agencies are in deep fucked mode right now due to Trump. This would have never have happened with any other currently elected POTUS. 3D chess I believe is starting to really fuck the Satanic establishment.

Atocha
18th October 2017, 05:14 PM
Why would they want a delay? LoL...

All the alphabet agencies are in deep fucked mode right now due to Trump. This would have never have happened with any other currently elected POTUS. 3D chess I believe is starting to really fuck the Satanic establishment.

Well, it seems that way. Could be part of the plan. I learned we must think out of the box compadre.

We see through a glass darkly.

Joshua01
18th October 2017, 05:23 PM
It's all going to be bullshit! It's government documentation for cryin' out loud! It's all a sham! Those documents say what the government wants them to say! Government hocus pocus passed down through the decades and still used today!

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2017, 06:07 PM
It's all going to be bullshit! It's government documentation for cryin' out loud! It's all a sham! Those documents say what the government wants them to say! Government hocus pocus passed down through the decades and still used today!

is
And then there is the "think outside the box theory" Think Trump sleeps soundly with th

Fuck the antiquated formatting.

Joshua01
18th October 2017, 07:06 PM
Take a breath! :)
is
And then there is the "think outside the box theory" Think Trump sleeps soundly with th

Fuck the antiquated formatting.

crimethink
18th October 2017, 09:13 PM

"Your post was removed for violating Facebook's community standards prohibiting hate speech."

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2017, 11:18 PM
"Your post was removed for violating Facebook's community standards prohibiting hate speech."

Not yet, 7 hours but no thanks or shares. I should see if it is even visible to others.

jimswift
19th October 2017, 07:00 AM

I have heard this speech for a number of years and thought it was pretty damning. Then in the past week I was looking for it to show someone and came across this long version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Neuro
19th October 2017, 09:03 AM
Not yet, 7 hours but no thanks or shares. I should see if it is even visible to others.

They have algorithms that makes the undesired versions of reality invisible...

Cebu_4_2
19th October 2017, 09:54 AM
They have algorithms that makes the undesired versions of reality invisible...

Wife and kid don't see it, just not there...

old steel
19th October 2017, 09:56 AM
What else would you expect from facefuck?

cheka.
19th October 2017, 10:01 AM
https://www.sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory

JFK told Israel: 'If you want U.S. aid, shut down your nuclear bomb factory'

MJ Rosenberg
mjayrosenberg.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:32 UTC

God, I miss JFK.

I've been watching the Kennedy shows this week and I notice one significant Kennedy effort that never gets mentioned. He was the president to demand that Israel not develop nuclear weapons.

This is how the Jerusalem Post described Kennedy's actions which are inconceivable given the power of the lobby today.

The clash began in 1960, when the outgoing Eisenhower administration sought an explanation for the mysterious construction near Dimona. It was told that this top-secret activity in the middle of the desert was a harmless textile plant, and no, it could not come and visit. Classified spy photos were then published on the front page of The New York Times (yes, the CIA spied on the Jewish state, with or without forged passports).

When president Kennedy took office in 1961, the disagreement became a full-blown crisis. Like Obama, Kennedy was not inherently hostile (unlike Jimmy Carter), but he did not have a special sympathy for the Jewish people. His advisers urged continuous pressure, assuming that Israel would have no choice but to accept US demands. Every high-level meeting or communication repeated the demand for inspection of Dimona. One form of pressure was to deny Ben-Gurion an invitation to the White House - his May 1961 meeting with Kennedy was a low-key affair at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, and was dominated by this issue.

In some ways, Israel was far weaker than is the case today. Before 1967, the IDF was not seen as a formidable power, and the economy depended on massive aid from Diaspora Jewry. If the US government were to impose tax restrictions, the costs would have been very high. Ben-Gurion avoided saying no by dancing around them for two years.

Finally, Kennedy had enough, and in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, the president warned that unless American inspectors were allowed into Dimona (meaning the end of any military activities), Israel would find itself totally isolated.

But then fate intervened and Kennedy was assassinated probably, in my opinion, because he got in the way of the mob, right-wing Cuban exiles and rogue elements of the CIA. The Israelis were off the hook. Not one of Kennedy's successors ever even attempted to confront (or even acknowledge) Israel's nuclear arsenal.

For the record, here is JFK's letter to Ben Gurion demanding inspection of the Dimona nuclear reactor. Was Kennedy our last president with any guts? Don't bother answering.

Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

It is because of our preoccupation with this problem that my Government has sought to arrange with you for periodic visits to Dimona. When we spoke together in May 1961 you said that we might make whatever use we wished of the information resulting from the first visit of American scientists to Dimona and that you would agree to further visits by neutrals as well. I had assumed from Mrs. Meir's comment that there would be no problem between us on this.

We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability - with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]

I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it.

I trust this message will convey the sense of urgency and the perspective in which I view your Government's early assent to the proposal first put to you by Ambassador Barbour on April 2.

Sincerely,

John F. Kennedy

old steel
19th October 2017, 10:25 AM
Even if the sealed documents from over 50 years ago were released all the damning info would be blacked out.

That's how they roll.

Neuro
19th October 2017, 11:09 PM
Wife and kid don't see it, just not there...

Your dangerous ideas are contained in an invisibility cloak. You are completely free to express them, it is just that no-one can hear you, and the expression of it will be added to your profile.

Serpo
20th October 2017, 02:22 AM
The CIA dont want them released......hahahahah

CIA.......created by NAZIs that came from. the 2 WW.

JFK was a president of America and his honor should be of the most importance ....................

CIA a bunch of lying thieving crooks( basically)

Serpo
28th October 2017, 12:55 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2017/10/26/20171027_jfkpara3_0.jpgFrom Zero Hedge: (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/false-flag-bombings-murder-plots-bizarre-phone-calls-biggest-surprises-jfk-assassina)Here are the key highlights from the trove so far, courtesy of CBS (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/jfk-files-cia-plotted-kill-castro-stage-bombings-miami/)and AP (https://www.apnews.com/6bf3903a0f4e40178a0b2cb8c83ebdad/The-Latest:-Trump-delays-release-of-some-JFK-files):

Sabotaging plane parts

A national security council document from 1962, one year before Kennedy’s murder, referenced “Operation Mongoose,” a covert attempt to topple communism in Cuba. In the minutes of a secret meeting on Operation Mongoose (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32105759.pdf) from September 14,1962, “General (Marshall) Carter said that the CIA would examine the possibilities of sabotaging airplane parts which are scheduled to be shipped from Canada to Cuba.”

CIA-mafia plot on Castro

A 1975 document from the Rockefeller Commission (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112745.pdf) detailing the CIA’s role in foreign assassinations said plans to assassinate Castro were undertaken in the early days of the Kennedy administration. The report said Attorney General Robert Kennedy, the President’s brother, told the FBI he learned the CIA hired an intermediary “to approach Sam Giancana with a proposition of paying $150,000 to hire some gunman to go into Cuba and kill Castro.” The attorney general said that made it hard to prosecute Giancana, a Sicilian American mobster. “Attorney General Kennedy stated that the CIA should never undertake the use of mafia people again without first checking with the Department of Justice because it would be difficult to prosecute such people in the future,” the report reads. The report also said the CIA was later interested in using mobsters to deliver a poison pill to Castro in order to kill him.

CIA plots “False Flags” Terrorist events in Miami

During Operation Mongoose in 1960 (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112987.pdf), the CIA also considered staging “false flag” terror events in Miami and blaming it on pro-Castro Cubans.
“We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of a Cuban agent and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government.”
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/10/21/CIA%20miami%20false%20flag_0.jpg (http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/10/21/CIA%20miami%20false%20flag.jpg)

UK paper warned of ‘big news’

According to a memo (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32389606.pdf) from the CIA’s deputy director to the head of the FBI, a senior reporter in the Cambridge News in England received an anonymous phone call, saying he should contact the American Embassy in London for “some big news,” before abruptly hanging up.

The FBI gets a death threat on Oswald the day before his murder

A document dated November 24, 1963 (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf), showed FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover addressing the death of Oswald at the hands of Jack Ruby. “There is nothing further on the Oswald case except that he is dead,” Hoover begins.Hoover said the FBI’s Dallas office received a call “from a man talking in a calm voice,” saying he was a member of a committee to kill Oswald. He said they pressed the Dallas chief of police to protect Oswald, but Ruby was nevertheless able to kill the gunman.
“Ruby says no one was associated with him and denies having made the telephone call to our Dallas office last night,” Hoover said. Hoover went on to say the FBI had evidence of Oswald’s guilt and intercepts of Oswald’s communications with Cuba and the Soviet Union. He said he was concerned there would be doubt in the public about Oswald’s guilt and that President Lyndon Johnson would appoint a commission to investigate the assassination.

Passing blame for a coup in South Vietnam

A top secret document from 1975 for the Rockefeller Commission (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf) outlines the testimony of former CIA Director Richard Helms. In the transcript, Helms said he thought former President Richard Nixon believed the CIA was responsible for the death of South Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem, who died following a coup linked to the CIA.
“There is absolutely no evidence of this in the agency records and the whole thing has been, I mean rather — what is the word I want — heated by the fact that President Johnson used to go around saying that the reason President Kennedy was assassinated was that he had assassinated President Diem and this was just … justice,” Helms said. Helms added: “where he got this from, I don’t know.”
The deposition continues, with him being asked if there was any way Oswald was in some way a CIA agent or an agent,” before the document cuts off.

Alleged Cuban intel officer said he knew Oswald

A cable from the FBI in 1967 (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32165833.pdf) quoted one man quipping Oswald must have been a good shot. The alleged Cuban officer returned, “oh, he was quite good.” Asked why he said that, the officer said, “I knew him.”

Jack Ruby’s connections with Dallas police

An informant told the FBI that Oswald’s assassin, Jack Ruby, had close links to local police in Dallas. Ruby, whose real name was Jacob Leon Rubenstein, was said to have had a “good in” with the authorities, who were served free drinks at his nightclub. A friend of Ruby’s, Lou Lebby, described him in an FBI document (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32142846.pdf) as “emotional, unstable and a person who made his living primarily from ‘scalping’ tickets to sports events.”

Soviets said killing was an ‘organized conspiracy’

FBI Director Hoover forwarded a memo to the White House in 1963 (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf), shortly after Kennedy’s death. The memo, obtained by the Church Committee and classified top secret, detailed US sources’ sense of the reaction in the USSR to Kennedy’s death. “According to our source, officials of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union believed there was some well-organized conspiracy on the part of the ‘ultraright’ in the United States to effect a ‘coup,’” the memo said. “They seem convinced that the assassination was not the deed of one man, but that it arose out of a carefully planned campaign in which several people played a part.”
The source said the Soviet officials claimed no connection between Oswald and the USSR, and described him as “a neurotic gunman.

CIA intercepts call from Oswald to KGB

A CIA memo from the day of Kennedy’s assassination (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32341409.pdf) outlined a CIA intercept of a call from Oswald, then in Mexico City, to the Russian embassy in Mexico. Oswald spoke to the consul, Valeriy Vladimirovich Kostikov, an “identified KGB officer” “in broken Russian.” The memo’s author said he was told by the FBI’s liaison officer that the bureau believed Oswald’s visit was to get help with a passport or visa.
The FBI was tracking Oswald before JFK’s assassination
Oswald was being tracked by the New Orleans division of the FBI in October 1963 – the month before the assassination took place. An FBI report (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32197130.pdf) into the New Orleans division of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee said that, while the committee had been inactive since Oswald left the city, the bureau was planning to stay in contact “with Cuban sources for any indication of additional activity.” Copies of the report were sent to FBI divisions in New York and Dallas, the city in which Kennedy was killed.

Soviets Fear Assassination Would Lead To All Out War

The Soviet Union feared that the assassination of John F. Kennedy would lead to all-out war between it and the United States. A CIA source (https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf) cited in the documents claimed that officials in the Communist Party believed the killing was part of a conspiracy by the “ultra-right” in the US, and were concerned that “without leadership, some irresponsible general in the US might launch a missile at the Soviet Union.” Soviet officials also described assassin Lee Harvey Oswald as “a neurotic maniac who was disloyal to his own country,” and played down the significance of his time within the Union.

JDRock
28th October 2017, 02:27 PM
Simply put, an investigation REVEALS information. A coverup CONCEALS it. Anything short of 100 % non redacted no holds barred exposure reveals nothing more than a coverup.