PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Videos

Carl
21st October 2017, 08:27 PM
Videos in favor of Trump are disappearing and being replaced with CNN, MSNBC and Trump is insane videos.

I was watching a louder with chowder live stream yesterday, it abruptly ended with a 'no longer available' message. All of his videos are gone.

WTF???:confused:

Ares
21st October 2017, 08:35 PM
Videos in favor of Trump are disappearing and being replaced with CNN, MSNBC and Trump is insane videos.

I was watching a louder with chowder live stream yesterday, it abruptly ended with a 'no longer available' message. All of his videos are gone.

WTF???:confused:

Welcome to state censorship. While it is being handled by "Private companies" they are getting their marching orders from the government that despises us all.

cheka.
21st October 2017, 09:35 PM
we're at the point now where everything they do just makes them look worse

bannon made a good point in a recent speech - campaign money has been severely devalued. spending millions on 30 second tv slots is less effective than tweets/etc that are virtually free and unlimited. the recent alabama election was one example

Joshua01
22nd October 2017, 05:57 AM
Quoted off the internet for truth. This is what we're witnessing! Some here think I'm just fear mongering or I'm some fucking kike spy. Wake up and smell the coffee!!!
Re: Leftists/communists-Up until the leftists have all power in government, when they make your religion illegal, when they make criticism illegal, when everything you held dear becomes illegal, when they begin encroaching on your private life to make sure you're not doing anything illegal, when they're knocking on your front door to make sure you're not doing anything illegal...

... look at history to see what leftists do to those they disagree with once in power.

Neuro
22nd October 2017, 08:10 AM
Welcome to state censorship. While it is being handled by "Private companies" they are getting their marching orders from the government that despises us all.

Let's clarify it is the government that don't care who makes the countries laws because they are in control of the issuance of its currency... The one Woodrow Wilson, mentioned in the quote:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7sr2DspCZig/maxresdefault.jpg