PDA

View Full Version : Yes, you should get a flu shot. Here's why

Cebu_4_2
22nd October 2017, 01:22 PM
Hurry Hurry Step Right Up!

Right next to the fluoridated water for infants...

Yes, you should get a flu shot. Here's why.

Posted: Oct 19 2017 01:45PM EDT
Video Posted: Oct 18 2017 06:38PM ED

(WJBK) - How bad will this flu season be -- and is the shot really going to protect us?

Doctors say the flu shot won't make you sick, but we always hear the rumblings of complaints that say otherwise.

Shane Bies with the Oakland County Health Division says, no, the flu shot will not actually give you the flu, but he admits you may feel achy or weary afterwards. He says that's your body's way of responding to the vaccine -- but you're not getting the flu.

Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness. Serious outcomes of flu infection can result in hospitalization or death. In fact, Bies says one death has already been confirmed to be associated with influenza this season in Oakland County.

He says the flu season gets bad usually between December and February, so to get your vaccine sooner than later. It takes about two weeks for your body to build up its protection.

Most will get the same vaccine, but those over the age of 65 get a higher dose vaccine for better protection.

You can learn more about influenza on the CDC's website here (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/index.htm).

Neuro
22nd October 2017, 04:19 PM
My momma always said, stupid is as stupid does.

Sure a flu may tip someone who is old and frail over the edge, but so may the extra strength shot. Regardless the mortality of the people in the old and frail group is high, and there is NO evidence that getting the flu shot will help you live a longer life.

JDRock
22nd October 2017, 04:39 PM
For optimum health, listen CAREFULLY to the media and big pharma. Take notes if needed. Now, do the OPPOSITE.

Cebu_4_2
22nd October 2017, 05:05 PM
My momma always said, stupid is as stupid does.

Sure a flu may tip someone who is old and frail over the edge, but so may the extra strength shot. Regardless the mortality of the people in the old and frail group is high, and there is NO evidence that getting the flu shot will help you live a longer life.

But this:

but those over the age of 65 get a higher dose vaccine for better protection

Makes things all warm and cozy inside.

Jewboo
22nd October 2017, 06:41 PM
...Regardless the mortality of the people in the old and frail group is high, and there is NO evidence that getting the flu shot will help you live a longer life.

Flu fatalities are overwhelmingly the old and frail.

:rolleyes:

Neuro
23rd October 2017, 02:15 AM
Flu fatalities are overwhelmingly the old and frail.

:rolleyes:

Yes and the old and frail does die more than the young and strong of any cause, but the illusion promoted is that getting the annual flu shot is somehow protecting them. It doesn't. It may temporarily protect them against the virus that usually erroneously is supposed to be fashionable this current season, but the adjuvant added to the vaccine, usually mercury or aluminum, triggers an immune reaction, that if sufficiently old and frail, may kill the recipient immediately, and if surviving would leave the patient with a weakened immune response to all the other pathogens apart from the appointed "killer" of the season.

Apart from this mercury and aluminum are potent neurotoxins, especially when injected into the bloodstream. So if it doesn't kill you it will certainly leave you more stupid than you were before, which helps promote next years uptake.

It really is by definition quackery, as the term is derived from the use of quicksilver (Mercury) by some medical physicians from the 16th century onwards!

Cebu_4_2
23rd October 2017, 01:12 PM
Apart from this mercury and aluminum are potent neurotoxins, especially when injected into the bloodstream. So if it doesn't kill you it will certainly leave you more stupid than you were before, which helps promote next years uptake.

My late mother had those shots every year for the past 10 years or so. Yes it did change her intellect and cause some serious Alzheimers in the end.

Neuro
23rd October 2017, 01:44 PM
My late mother had those shots every year for the past 10 years or so. Yes it did change her intellect and cause some serious Alzheimers in the end.

Alzheimer's is several times more common in those that have had several flu shots...

madfranks
23rd October 2017, 01:57 PM
Shane Bies with the Oakland County Health Division says, no, the flu shot will not actually give you the flu, but he admits you may feel achy or weary afterwards. He says that's your body's way of responding to the vaccine -- but you're not getting the flu.So you take the vaccine so you won't get sick, but you get sick anyway, but it's ok because it's a different kind of sick than the sick you are protecting against by getting the vaccine.

Cebu_4_2
23rd October 2017, 02:28 PM
Alzheimer's is several times more common in those that have had several flu shots...

My mother passed some 10 years ago, her brother never had any shots and at 93 he is sharp as a tack.

cheka.
23rd October 2017, 02:28 PM
the distribution is curious. what other medical services do these retailers provide?

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/doyougetyourflushot-150105203457-conversion-gate01/95/do-you-get-your-flu-shot-6-638.jpg

Cebu_4_2
23rd October 2017, 02:38 PM
Every drugstore, large and small chain grocery are 'offering' them here. Along with the infamous extra fluoridated kiddie water. Makes me sick to watch that water disappear from the shelves.

cheka.
23rd October 2017, 03:20 PM
thought about starting a thread about flu shot offers/demands/stories -- but think i'll do it on this thread if you are okay with it

cheka.
23rd October 2017, 03:21 PM
https://h2savecom.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/cvs7.jpg

http://images.iheartcvs.com/uploaded_images/flu20percent.jpg

Neuro
23rd October 2017, 03:23 PM
Every drugstore, large and small chain grocery are 'offering' them here. Along with the infamous extra fluoridated kiddie water. Makes me sick to watch that water disappear from the shelves.

They really are sick fucks!

Cebu_4_2
23rd October 2017, 06:17 PM
They really are sick fucks!

I have never seen anyone grab one but they disappear. Not sure what to say besides beating them cause they are stupid. Probably not be effective tho.

StreetsOfGold
24th October 2017, 07:05 AM
The very concept of bypassing your GOD GIVEN immune system is a slap in the face of God and the epitome of stupidity.
Who, but as moron would bypass this to put into your LIFE GIVING Blood system an unknown concoction from ANY FOR PROFIT group of any kind?

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.