PDA

View Full Version : New member of the family has arrived.

Ares
23rd October 2017, 02:03 PM
Mason Phillip was born 10/7/2017 at 7:27pm weighing 7 lbs 2 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.

He did have some complications with breathing when he arrived and ended up staying for close to a week in the NICU. He is healthy and home now with the rest of the family.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9381&d=1508792593

No childhood vaccines were received. The doctor asked why I was refusing the Hep B vaccine, I said it makes absolutely no logical sense why you would subject a newborn to a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease. Neither my wife or I have Hepatitis, and he isn't going to be having sex anytime soon so it's a worthless vaccine to be given this early in life.

osoab
23rd October 2017, 02:19 PM
Congrats Ares. I hope you didn't have him cut. I never could convince my friends to refrain.

Edit to ask.

How much did they charge for the vaccines and were those charges deducted from your bill?

cheka.
23rd October 2017, 02:23 PM
awesome!

i see he's giving the black power fist. you got yourself a little sjw :)

Cebu_4_2
23rd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Congratulations Ares!

Ares
23rd October 2017, 02:29 PM
Congrats Ares. I hope you didn't have him cut. I never could convince my friends to refrain.

Edit to ask.

How much did they charge for the vaccines and were those charges deducted from your bill?

Nope, he is not cut. The nurse asked if I was going to have him circumcised, I said are you circumcised? She goes woman don't have that done, I said right it's called female gentile mutilation, but for males it's a common practice. Short answer is no, he will not be circumcised.

Edit:

No clue what the charge is, it's all done through insurance and my guess is that they charge it anyway even though it was refused.

Ares
23rd October 2017, 02:30 PM
awesome!

Ha!, not likely.

EE_
23rd October 2017, 02:49 PM
Mason Phillip was born 10/7/2017 at 7:27pm weighing 7 lbs 2 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.

He did have some complications with breathing when he arrived and ended up staying for close to a week in the NICU. He is healthy and home now with the rest of the family.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9381&d=1508792593

No childhood vaccines were received. The doctor asked why I was refusing the Hep B vaccine, I said it makes absolutely no logical sense why you would subject a newborn to a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease. Neither my wife or I have Hepatitis, and he isn't going to be having sex anytime soon so it's a worthless vaccine to be given this early in life.

You tell em dad! I lol'd at the circumcision analogy too.
Big congrats!

midnight rambler
23rd October 2017, 03:03 PM
Congratulations Ares, he's blessed to get off to such a great start.

Dachsie
23rd October 2017, 03:06 PM
Congratulations on your wonderful boy. A new soul coming in to the world is a most blessed and joyful event.

old steel
23rd October 2017, 03:35 PM
Awesome Ares, we have a Mason in our crew too, they both look like keepers!

cheka.
23rd October 2017, 04:50 PM
playing any birth cert or social security games with the gov agents at the hospital? i wished i had refused to name my kids at the hospital -- telling them i'll get back to you on that...at my leisure (so walking out of there with no or incomplete birth cert)

Hitch
23rd October 2017, 05:06 PM
awesome!

With a fist like that, I was thinking he's future law enforcement. He has that look, like he won't take shit from the bad guys, and wouldn't mind thumping some skulls.

Congrats Ares!

Neuro
23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Well wishes for you and your growing family Ares. You are indeed blessed with a healthy looking boy... Why the name Mason? Similar reason to why Ponce was named Reltih? A preparation to Hitler's takeover of the world...

vacuum
24th October 2017, 12:03 AM
Great job Ares! Is this number 2?

Ares
24th October 2017, 04:46 AM
Great job Ares! Is this number 2?

Number 3 :)

Joshua01
24th October 2017, 05:04 AM
My heartfelt congratulations Ares to both you and your wife! My kids are my life and I know how happy you must be!

monty
24th October 2017, 05:50 AM
Congratulations Ares

Atocha
24th October 2017, 07:48 AM
Congrats also!!!!!!

madfranks
24th October 2017, 09:05 AM
Congrats on the little guy!

midnight rambler
24th October 2017, 10:28 AM
Number 3 :)

Three attaboys for doing your part to propagate our genus. --H H--

Ares
24th October 2017, 12:21 PM
Three attaboys for doing your part to propagate our genus. --H H--

He's been a pretty good baby so far. Just eats and sleeps, both girls had digestion issues (wife is nursing), and likely due to her consumption of dairy products. So far with Mason he's been fine.

Twisted Titan
24th October 2017, 12:50 PM
https://youtu.be/ztVaqZajq-I

Joshua01
24th October 2017, 02:35 PM
Back before the country went to shit!!! I miss those days and that music!
https://youtu.be/ztVaqZajq-I