PDA

View Full Version : Storm clouds gathering, where will the lightening strike?

old steel
24th October 2017, 09:46 PM
"Two main narratives seem to be emerging, both disastrous for Obama or Clinton.

Narrative #1 - illegal spying on US citizens, FISA & the Steele Dossier.

Narrative #2 - giving Putin access to the US uranium market for cash, via Uranium One."

https://twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/923004073355309056

https://tttthreads.com/thread/923004073355309056 (https://twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/923004073355309056)

Dachsie
25th October 2017, 12:06 AM
Hate to say this, but these two main narratives can be taken care of and wiped off the map as being real problems for Obama and Clinton if the Deep State Swamp is still alive and well as it appears to be.

There is also the threat of war, and maybe a nuclear war, starting witn probably North Korea. That moves to number one concern for all.

There is the threat of total economic collapse, and maybe worldwide collapse. That could move to number one concern too.

Deep State operative Mueller is busy now "investigating" John Podesta which is probably simply a mop-up operation whereby his deep state buddy, Podesta, will some how be magically made to look clean and innocent, taking care of Uranium One and PedoGate all at once.

How about another major False Flag event or weather event thrown in for good measure.

Obama and Clinton can look like small fry after all these other things are injected.

Always remember that the Bush family and the Clintons are the main evil doers over the last several decades and Obama is on a lower rung. Drug and gun running and assassinating JFK began big-time with Daddy BushFraud as the main evil doer in all this crime. Recent photos of 93 year old BushFraud make it look like he is being pumped up with steroids and Lord knows what to keep him alive for Lord knows what reason -- face very Cushingoid.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6RGMgQYwyMKyFCyonesC9hT9oQcryb EP7r8NSAaVKFEmBzcwC5A

Saint Jude, pray for us.

Neuro
25th October 2017, 02:08 AM
Uraniumgate- Clinton/Obama
Kennedy murders- Bush/Reagan

This unraveling could make Trump look like the best president ever...

Nice photo of poppy above! I am happy that he looks as healthy and vigorous as he does, it is well deserved, and may he be in this state eternally.

Joshua01
25th October 2017, 04:57 AM
That's the face of Satan!
Hate to say this, but these two main narratives can be taken care of and wiped off the map as being real problems for Obama and Clinton if the Deep State Swamp is still alive and well as it appears to be.

There is also the threat of war, and maybe a nuclear war, starting witn probably North Korea. That moves to number one concern for all.

There is the threat of total economic collapse, and maybe worldwide collapse. That could move to number one concern too.

Deep State operative Mueller is busy now "investigating" John Podesta which is probably simply a mop-up operation whereby his deep state buddy, Podesta, will some how be magically made to look clean and innocent, taking care of Uranium One and PedoGate all at once.

How about another major False Flag event or weather event thrown in for good measure.

Obama and Clinton can look like small fry after all these other things are injected.

Always remember that the Bush family and the Clintons are the main evil doers over the last several decades and Obama is on a lower rung. Drug and gun running and assassinating JFK began big-time with Daddy BushFraud as the main evil doer in all this crime. Recent photos of 93 year old BushFraud make it look like he is being pumped up with steroids and Lord knows what to keep him alive for Lord knows what reason -- face very Cushingoid.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6RGMgQYwyMKyFCyonesC9hT9oQcryb EP7r8NSAaVKFEmBzcwC5A

Saint Jude, pray for us.

crimethink
25th October 2017, 06:29 AM
Kennedy murders- Bush/Reagan

I don't think Reagan had anything to do with JFK. In fact, Ronnie was supposed to follow JFK as the next assassinated President, but Poppy Bush's plan didn't work out so well.

Neuro
25th October 2017, 08:04 AM
I don't think Reagan had anything to do with JFK. In fact, Ronnie was supposed to follow JFK as the next assassinated President, but Poppy Bush's plan didn't work out so well.

Neither do I, I see Reagan more as Bush front esp after the assassination attempt, he was controlled since then, as Obama was Clinton front, mostly because he was weak...

Dachsie
25th October 2017, 08:12 AM
Neither do I, I see Reagan more as Bush front esp after the assassination attempt, he was controlled since then, as Obama was Clinton front, mostly because he was weak...

per neuro -- "Kennedy murders- Bush/Reagan"

I too interpreted that to imply Reagan had something to do with Kennedy murders which is incorrect.

Also remember Daddy BushFraud attempted to have Reagan assassinated with Hinkley family friend. Do not know if that was a real, but failed, attempt to knock off Reagan or if it was deliberately failed just to get better control over Reagan.

Joshua01
25th October 2017, 08:13 AM
Reagan took one in the chest. I think they tried to kill him and failed

I too interpreted that to imply Reagan had something to do with Kennedy murders which is incorrect.

Also remember Daddy BushFraud attempted to have Reagan assassinated with Hinkley family friend. Do not know if that was a real, but failed, attempt to knock off Reagan or if it was deliberately failed just to get better control over Reagan.

old steel
25th October 2017, 11:04 AM
Emails Confirm: Obama DOJ Funneled Big Bank Settlement Money To Liberal Groups - The Daily Caller

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/emails-confirm-obama-doj-funneled-big-bank-settlement-money-to-liberal-groups/

Neuro
25th October 2017, 11:54 AM

I can see that I confused people with this. In reality, after the shooting Reagan was a puppet to Vice President GHWB and his Cabal of. I was more interested in connecting the dynasties chronologically.

And further I don't think Obama was very much connected with Uraniumgate, he just allowed it to happen, probably because he was afraid of the Clintons. Essentially if Trump bring down these two dynasties, he'll also bring down 36 years of political domination by two crime syndicates that really have united against the American people.

Dachsie
25th October 2017, 12:20 PM
The big news of today about the "dossier" is that the DNC and Hildebeast paid for it, but that is only partial information.

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch thinks the FBI made payments also for the dossier and they are all the way to the appellate court trying to get the records but they are being stonewalled beyond belief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5B8ctYuGA

JW President Tom Fitton: 'We are being stonewalled' over FBI Involvement on Trump Dossier
Judicial Watch
Published on Oct 25, 2017
It appears that the Clinton camp was involved in obtaining the infamous Russian dossier that led the Obama administration to illicitly wiretap Trump associates up-to and after the 2016 election. We want to know about any payments made by the FBI and DOJ for the dossier. Your Judicial Watch is in court fighting to get to the truth.

Stay tuned...

England and Russia are involved in this dossier so we are seeing how the Deep Global State works.

EE_
25th October 2017, 12:23 PM
The big news of today about the "dossier" is that the DNC and Hildebeast paid for it, but that is only partial information.

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch thinks the FBI made payments also for the dossier and they are all the way to the appellate court trying to get the records but they are being stonewalled beyond belief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5B8ctYuGA

JW President Tom Fitton: 'We are being stonewalled' over FBI Involvement on Trump Dossier
Judicial Watch
Published on Oct 25, 2017
It appears that the Clinton camp was involved in obtaining the infamous Russian dossier that led the Obama administration to illicitly wiretap Trump associates up-to and after the 2016 election. We want to know about any payments made by the FBI and DOJ for the dossier. Your Judicial Watch is in court fighting to get to the truth.

Stay tuned...

England and Russia are involved in this dossier so we are seeing how the Deep Global State works.

And Jeb Bush
Ted Malloch on BBC: #FusionGPS dossier paid for by Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton
http://www.everyjoe.com/2017/01/12/p...denshowergate/

Dachsie
25th October 2017, 01:05 PM
Hope I am not getting too far off topic for this posting but here is some juicy news on GHWB.

I want to correct my referring to GHWB as a sodomite recently. He is mainly a pedophile but probably has tried a bit of everything.

This particular incident is both nauseating and hilarious. He is trying to pass off his lecherous behavior as "just a joke."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/25/report-george-h-w-bush-apologizes-after-sexual-assault-allegation.html

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2017/10/25/report-george-h-w-bush-apologizes-after-sexual-assault-allegation/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/931/524/1508903478973.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

FILE: Former President George H.W. Bush reportedly apologized after an actress claimed he sexually assaulted her. (Reuters)

Former President George H.W. Bush has apologized after actress Heather Lind accused him of sexually assaulting her during a screening of her AMC show.
Trending Articles
Police in Israel arrest Palestinian over mistranslated…

Good morning. You're under arrest.