PDA

View Full Version : Private Security GANG STALKING

StreetsOfGold
2nd November 2017, 07:15 AM
T.I. (< Ponce??)

revealed in detail, don't miss it, don't let this thread die now as some here would like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grdm2okSToQ

keehah
31st December 2019, 07:12 AM
Concise and spiritual explanation of the western Stasi system, with weather report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxCnbkqJGgU

Clipped from 1:05:40 of this podcast: GOVINDA 20 0N 20 APRIL 20 2016 (http://zephdaniel.podbean.com/e/govinda-20-0n-20-april-20-2016/)

Dachsie
31st December 2019, 08:48 AM
Thank you for this video clip. Have not heard anything from Zeph Daniel in many years. I sort of became of "fan" of his years ago when he was a guest on Radio Liberty, Dr. Stan Monteith, when Zeph first came out with his book, Lamb.

I many ways, what he explains regarding how the spiritual world works rings true to me. But I would never, could never regard it as true Christian understanding of the spirtual world. I have read the lives of some of the saints and they seem to be wholly uninterested and unconcerned about "energy" and any of the manifestations they may be exhibiting as part of their advanced spiritual state. Those manifestations such as levitating and bilocation and others do not count as "miricales" in the old school Catholic canonization procedures. Those are "natural" manifestations that are just as side effect of spiritual advancement. They can be used for good or for evil and Satan can mimic these manifestations and we can be fooled by them very easily.

Dachsie
31st December 2019, 08:50 AM
Thank you for this video clip. Have not heard anything from Zeph Daniel in many years. I sort of became of "fan" of his years ago when he was a guest on Radio Liberty, Dr. Stan Monteith, when Zeph first came out with his book, Lamb.

I many ways, what he explains regarding how the spiritual world works rings true to me. But I would never, could never regard it as true Christian understanding of the spirtual world. I have read the lives of some of the saints and they seem to be wholly uninterested and unconcerned about "energy" and any of the manifestations they may be exhibiting as part of their advanced spiritual state. Those manifestations such as levitating and bilocation and others do not count as "miracles" in the old school Catholic canonization procedures. Those are "natural" manifestations that are just side effects of spiritual advancement. They can be used for good or for evil and Satan can mimic these manifestations and we can be fooled by them very easily.

mamboni
31st December 2019, 10:48 AM

I many ways, what he explains regarding how the spiritual world works rings true to me. But I would never, could never regard it as true Christian understanding of the spirtual world. I have read the lives of some of the saints and they seem to be wholly uninterested and unconcerned about "energy" and any of the manifestations they may be exhibiting as part of their advanced spiritual state. Those manifestations such as levitating and bilocation and others do not count as "miracles" in the old school Catholic canonization procedures. Those are "natural" manifestations that are just side effects of spiritual advancement. They can be used for good or for evil and Satan can mimic these manifestations and we can be fooled by them very easily.
Padre Pio comes to mind.

Dachsie
31st December 2019, 10:58 AM
Yes, I believe Padre Pio was a true saint, even though he was "canonized by "Pope" John Paul II.

Certain saints are classified as "mystics" and they exhibited many "other wordly" traits. Saint John of the Cross would float around in the trees at the monastery and had to be called down from the skies for lunch time.

Saint Theresa of Avilla would live on the holy communion host alone and not eating any food for months at a time. She would float to the communion rail.

Saint John Vianni , the "Cure of Ars" could hear confessions of several people in different parts of France at the exact same time, bilocation. He was actually there with each person and knew all the person's sins before they were even confessed. He gave good counsel to each penitent.

"Psychic" knowing all about a person is one of the more common spiritually advanced traits.

When these traits are exhibited by someone wanting to make money off of them, that is a sure sign that this is not coming from a Christian soul. Also if the super-human appearing abilities are used in any kind of manipulative way other than for the good of a person's or persons' soul, that too is a sign that the abilities do not come from God.

keehah
1st January 2020, 10:43 AM
Video clip I linked above no longer works. Here is a duplicate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH1rJHBYqsw

keehah
11th January 2020, 01:09 PM
Seemed to fit…relevant MGTOW rant on organized fallen feminine

Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development
Male Morality/Justice-Based Morality (K)

Stage 1: Obedience and Punishment Orientation
Stage 2: Individualism and Exchange
Stage 3: Good Interpersonal Relationships
Stage 4: Maintaining the Social Order
Stage 5: Social Contract and Individual Rights
Stage 6: Universal Principles

Gilligan's Stages of Ethics of Care
Female Morality/Care-Based Morality (r)

Stage 1: Obedience and Punishment Orientation Individual Survival
Stage 2: Individualism and Exchange Care and responsibility for others
Stage 3: Good Interpersonal Relationships Balance of care for self and others
Stage 4: Maintaining the Social Order
Stage 5: Social Contract and Individual Rights
Stage 6: Universal Principles

Start at 2:30 to save some time. Interesting similarities between government, 'deep-state' government, Masonic, Judaic, corporate, etc. censorship and control with biological expressions of female balance of care and the conflict that can occur with more masculine morality.

Sandman: Why Do Women Censor Men? - MGTOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da7OsqN5CJQ

Jewboo
11th January 2020, 01:55 PM
Yes, I believe Padre Pio was a true saint, even though he was "canonized by "Pope" John Paul II.

Certain saints are classified as "mystics" and they exhibited many "other wordly" traits. Saint John of the Cross would float around in the trees at the monastery and had to be called down from the skies for lunch time.

Saint Theresa of Avilla would live on the holy communion host alone and not eating any food for months at a time. She would float to the communion rail.

Saint John Vianni , the "Cure of Ars" could hear confessions of several people in different parts of France at the exact same time, bilocation. He was actually there with each person and knew all the person's sins before they were even confessed. He gave good counsel to each penitent.

"Psychic" knowing all about a person is one of the more common spiritually advanced traits.

When these traits are exhibited by someone wanting to make money off of them, that is a sure sign that this is not coming from a Christian soul. Also if the super-human appearing abilities are used in any kind of manipulative way other than for the good of a person's or persons' soul, that too is a sign that the abilities do not come from God.

How can you post in such great detail above yet intentionally ignore THIS RELEVANT THREAD (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?99751-Vatican-Snake-Building&p=939766&viewfull=1#post939766) here at GSUS ? ? ?

:(??

Cebu_4_2
11th January 2020, 05:09 PM
How can you post in such great detail above yet intentionally ignore THIS RELEVANT THREAD (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?99751-Vatican-Snake-Building&p=939766&viewfull=1#post939766) here at GSUS ? ? ?

:(??

From Horder:

I think this kind of architecture is chosen to divert blame from Jews to reptillians, the Vatican, Masons etc. Same as the Masonic hand signs shown in pics of public figures.

keehah
2nd February 2022, 11:34 AM
Hard to find good examples of 'professional' stalking harassment caught on video, even when one has experienced it themselves and knows what to look for. Most videos victims put up that I think are real examples just will not be unambiguous enough or useful to show to normal people.

I think this program needs to be exposed and further curtailed in scope before actual western leadership and organization will be able to rise and form and begin the recovery of the heavily predated western nations.

This Masonic or Stasi (etc.) type harassment program seems a most forbidden topic for suspected controlled opposition but at least since the Zersetzunging of President Trump and at the same time now the inability of the right to meet in public without violent attack from goons (whom need not worry about policing by the state) and MSM attack this widespread abuse is less often irrationally ridiculed by those on the right.

So anyway I was watching this documentary on international bank fraud and laundering and happened to watch a convincing example of this harassment worth sharing.

'Gang-stalking' harassment of a government leaker/whistleblower Stewart Syvret in Jersey.
49 -53:22

Independent POV: The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire | Documentary Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
1:18

The video below is the best video I've seen documenting such harassment. While any individual act of attack and abuse this couple suffers through could be explained away as 'unorganized', scene after scene of abuse by public servants and less organized demons makes a convincing case.

First time I watched this from the start by 14:30-17 I think it was pretty convincing this couple suffered organized satanic attack.

Gang Stalking of America (Documentary Film 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BizdBlPj990
156:27