PDA

View Full Version : Is Julian Assange A Control Opposition?

singular_me
6th November 2017, 05:22 PM
when the dots connect again.... ???
=======================

Wikileaks’ Assange’s Lawyer has connections to Rothschilds
December 15, 2010
............ Assange’s lawyer is the prominent Mark Stephens whose law firm Finers Stephens Innocent is legal adviser to the Rothschild Waddesdon Trust which is concerned with the “maintenance, improvement and payment of certain of the outgoings in respect of Waddesdon Manor (Rothschild’s most prestigious property in the UK) in the Vale of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.”

The Wadesdon Trust’s board of trustees is chaired by the Queen”s former Private Secretary Lord Fellowes and has three Rothschild family members as trustees, Lord (Jacob) Rothschild, Lady Rothschild (his wife) and Beth Matilda Rothschild. It is domiciled 14 St James’s Place in London which is also the London address of Lord Jacob Rothschild and his high profile wealth management business St. James’s Place Group (formerly J. Rothschild Assurance Group)...............
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=16166

steyr_m
7th November 2017, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't doubt it. Make people feel good about TPTB "getting it". Then again, how many people are in jail because of Wiki?

Cebu_4_2
7th November 2017, 06:46 PM
Dude has been dead for over a year.

monty
9th November 2017, 09:20 AM
Dude has been dead for over a year.

I believe you are right

old steel
9th November 2017, 09:38 AM
Why weren't all the deadman switch files released then?

Dogman
9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Nothing i proven..

The sob may not reverent news wise.. Even if there is a funeral. No one goes poof without state backing ad a great plastic surgeon. Now he probably is still sucking air, some where.

Horn
9th November 2017, 01:12 PM
Seems he does over focus on government entities way too often.

When if he were really revealing anything to us, it would reveal who are the puppets masters.

The puppets themselves seem to be powerless at all to thwart him and he counter highlights them as untouchables.

singular_me
9th November 2017, 01:16 PM
excellent observation

I wouldn't doubt it. Make people feel good about TPTB "getting it". Then again, how many people are in jail because of Wiki?