PDA

View Full Version : Tim McGraw: Gun control is 'not about the Second Amendment,' it's about 'common sense

crimethink
11th November 2017, 04:53 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tim-mcgraw-gun-control-is-not-about-the-second-amendment-its-about-common-sense/article/2640332

Married country music singers Faith Hill and Tim McGraw opened up about their support for strong gun control laws after the Las Vegas mass shooting.

McGraw said in an interview before the Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooting that "some common sense" is "necessary when it comes to gun control."

"They want to make it about the Second Amendment every time it's brought up," McGraw told Billboard, which published the interview Friday. "It's not about the Second Amendment."

Hill said she and her husband knew many people attending the country music concert in Las Vegas where the gunman opened fire.

"The doctors that [treated] the wounded, they saw wounds like you'd see in war. That's not right. Military weapons should not be in the hands of civilians. It's everyone's responsibility, including the government and the National Rifle Association, to tell the truth. We all want a safe country," Hill said.

Ares
11th November 2017, 05:00 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tim-mcgraw-gun-control-is-not-about-the-second-amendment-its-about-common-sense/article/2640332

Married country music singers Faith Hill and Tim McGraw opened up about their support for strong gun control laws after the Las Vegas mass shooting.

McGraw said in an interview before the Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooting that "some common sense" is "necessary when it comes to gun control."

"They want to make it about the Second Amendment every time it's brought up," McGraw told Billboard, which published the interview Friday. "It's not about the Second Amendment."

Hill said she and her husband knew many people attending the country music concert in Las Vegas where the gunman opened fire.

"The doctors that [treated] the wounded, they saw wounds like you'd see in war. That's not right. Military weapons should not be in the hands of civilians. It's everyone's responsibility, including the government and the National Rifle Association, to tell the truth. We all want a safe country," Hill said.

I'm a cuck and enjoy watching my wife fuck other men and father her children.

That's all I got out of Tim McCucks statement.

cheka.
11th November 2017, 05:05 PM
his skype controllers wrote that, right before they nutted off in his face

crimethink
11th November 2017, 05:06 PM
I'm a cuck and enjoy watching my wife fuck other men and father her children.

That's all I got out of Tim McCucks statement.

If sales of their albums fall off, it will give me hope in some of humanity.

crimethink
11th November 2017, 05:06 PM
his skype controllers wrote that, right before they nutted off in his face

Which he enjoyed. "It's Kosher!"