PDA

View Full Version : Check it out - libtards have come up with a new word

midnight rambler
15th November 2017, 09:50 AM
‘Commonsense’ is their new word for their agenda. Note career comedian Al Franken’s use of ‘commonsense’ as he is quoted in this article -

https://www.infowars.com/sen-franken-demands-social-media-censorship-over-russian-collusion/

Joshua01
15th November 2017, 05:49 PM
Franken is a tool and a fool! He's one of the many progressive communist poster boys on the left!
‘Commonsense’ is their new word for their agenda. Note career comedian Al Franken’s use of ‘commonsense’ as he is quoted in this article -

https://www.infowars.com/sen-franken-demands-social-media-censorship-over-russian-collusion/

Stop Making Cents
15th November 2017, 06:28 PM
Franken is a tool and a fool! He's one of the many progressive communist poster boys on the left!

Franken shouldn't even be in the Senate. He stole the seat from Norm Coleman. Without this stolen election putting nutcase Franken in the Senate we might not have Obamacare and all sorts of other laws that barely made it through. Ayotte in NH was cheated out of her seat by Democrat fraud. This only scratches the surface of all the illegals and vote fraud of course, but just 1 or 2 senate seats makes a huge difference.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/07/20/al-franken-may-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

It looks increasingly likely that at least one member of the United States Senate may owe his seat in the world’s greatest deliberative body not to his charisma or the persuasiveness of his message but to voter fraud.
As the Wall Street Journal's John Fund reports, Minnesota Democrat Al Franken’s narrow, 312-vote victory in 2008 over incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman may have come as the result of people being allowed to vote who, under existing law, shouldn’t have been

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/05/franken-scores-more-ballo_n_148750.html

At the same time, the local press was reporting that instead of accidentally counting 133 ballots twice on Election Day (the alternative explanation for why those votes had gone missing) local officials had determined a single envelope of ballots was in fact missing.

This was the second time Knaak had misstated a recount-related issue. Four days after the election, he declared that a Minneapolis elections director had ridden around the city with 32 ballots in her car — raising questions of her integrity — when she discovered them after the election. It turned out, however, that the ballots had been transported properly back to Minneapolis City Hall from a precinct, before briefly being misplaced.

hoarder
15th November 2017, 06:43 PM
"Common sense" is pretty loose language. For one thing, sense is not common at all. The term doesn't define what kind of sense one is referring to. There are lots of kinds of sense and lots more kinds of stupid. Better to use clear language.

Dogman
15th November 2017, 06:43 PM
Never the less votes count..

Sadly even as much I hated the bitch, she won the popular.

I hate and love the shitheadincharge now for the shakeups , but sadly he is self inriching himself along with his buddys. May his come to reckoning be just in the final count.Both can be good or sad. Depending on viewpoint.

Hope is the political silent now will get pissed, blow them out of their bubbles,(I have spoken about bubbles on other threads) if not we are screwed and tattood, but I really do not think it will come to that, tho I predict many in power will be out and will reap the whirr wind. Politically most (normal) people are sheep, unless you piss them off. I can see some fun times ahead.

51 eat leavings and be in ill health, fun blessing to you.

cheka.
15th November 2017, 07:19 PM
i've recently invented a couple more too:

1. ho-tard --- slutty dumb b-tch

2. hoax-tard -- of the 'everything is a hoax' (and never false flag) cult

i also coined ziocon years ago -- see cynthia mckinney using it regularly today ;D

Twisted Titan
16th November 2017, 09:36 AM
Franken shouldn't even be in the Senate. He stole the seat from Norm Coleman.*

Might get your wish.

Playboy Model just accused him of harassment and has picks to prove it.

boogietillyapuke
16th November 2017, 10:28 AM
As I’ve heard for years, “Common Sense, isn’t Common”. I’m still trying to understand what’s meant by the words “Progessive”, what are they progressing towards, and ”Comprehensive”. I just don’t understand. :cool:

Santa
16th November 2017, 11:26 AM
I've been hearing this a lot lately:

Breaking the code:

"It's not about the second amendment, it's about commie sense," or,

"It's not about the Bill of Rights, it's about commie sense."

Neuro
16th November 2017, 04:26 PM
As I’ve heard for years, “Common Sense, isn’t Common”. I’m still trying to understand what’s meant by the words “Progessive”, what are they progressing towards, and ”Comprehensive”. I just don’t understand. :cool:
Progressive means progressing towards communism. Comprehensive means that it only makes sense to communists...

For example "progressive legislation for comprehensive healthcare reform"= Obamacare = almost every real person pays more and receives less health

JDRock
16th November 2017, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=Twisted Titan;915587]Franken shouldn't even be in the Senate. He stole the seat from Norm Coleman.*

Might get your wish.

Playboy Model just accused him of harassment and has picks to prove it.[/QUOTE
frankens a tribe member. He will skate.

Neuro
16th November 2017, 04:36 PM
I've been hearing this a lot lately:

Breaking the code:

"It's not about the second amendment, it's about commie sense," or,

"It's not about the Bill of Rights, it's about commie sense."

It's not about the Bill of Rights, it's about the Rights of Bill [Clinton]...

Santa
16th November 2017, 04:43 PM
Progressive means progressing towards communism. Comprehensive means that it only makes sense to communists...

For example "progressive legislation for comprehensive healthcare reform"= Obamacare = almost every real person pays more and receives less health