PDA

View Full Version : North and South Korea

Snagged
31st December 2017, 03:48 PM
Guys, do you think the 2 Koreas will go into war this 2018? What's so frightening about the North Korea is that they have nuclear weapons. They also keep on improving their ICBMs. I do not think they are bluffing saying they have a missile capable of reaching US mainland.:(

Dogman
31st December 2017, 03:53 PM
NK trys and they will end up as radioactive holes, but then china and russa gets dragged into the mix.

NK can develop their missiles and so what, they launch and they are dooooomed. Sorry for the innocent people, but global politics are historically full of kill millions and justify later.

I have no doubt any launch from Nk, will never make it to the usa. But if by chance one does Nk will not exist anymore,. then china and russia will or not but probably will make it into ww3.

There are no holes deep enough to avoid it if sumpthing like this happens.

Major world population kill off, and south of the equator will die along with the rest, of humanity.

cheka.
31st December 2017, 05:11 PM
Guys, do you think the 2 Koreas will go into war this 2018? What's so frightening about the North Korea is that they have nuclear weapons. They also keep on improving their ICBMs. I do not think they are bluffing saying they have a missile capable of reaching US mainland.:(

no war with sk. they are friendly-ish

nk is not frightening with or w/out nukes

because if they do anything stupid they will be genocided

and this nk hype from nyc.media has been going on for DECADES. sleep well...nothing to worry about

here's a thread from 4 years ago hyping same: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76413-Seoul-NKorea-test-fires-18-short-range-rockets&highlight=korea

Snagged
31st December 2017, 05:42 PM
no war with sk. they are friendly-ish

nk is not frightening with or w/out nukes

because if they do anything stupid they will be genocided

and this nk hype from nyc.media has been going on for DECADES. sleep well...nothing to worry about

here's a thread from 4 years ago hyping same: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76413-Seoul-NKorea-test-fires-18-short-range-rockets&highlight=korea

Thanks, will check the thread later.

I hope NK stop provoking Trump. I agree that if they do something stupid will be the end of their existence. Do you think NK is a pawn used by Russia and China?

Snagged
31st December 2017, 05:46 PM
NK trys and they will end up as radioactive holes, but then china and russa gets dragged into the mix.

NK can develop their missiles and so what, they launch and they are dooooomed. Sorry for the innocent people, but global politics are historically full of kill millions and justify later.

I have no doubt any launch from Nk, will never make it to the usa. But if by chance one does Nk will not exist anymore,. then china and russia will or not but probably will make it into ww3.

There are no holes deep enough to avoid it if sumpthing like this happens.

Major world population kill off, and south of the equator will die along with the rest, of humanity.

The part where you said "but global politics are historically full of kill millions and justify later" is very true. With China and Russia also part of the equation, everything has become very complicated.

Dogman
31st December 2017, 06:38 PM
The part where you said "but global politics are historically full of kill millions and justify later" is very true. With China and Russia also part of the equation, everything has become very complicated.

Methinks many here do not have any clue!

NK starts anything = afraid glow in the dark n/South koreans with short lifetimes!

China and Russia join in , we all may have also short lifespan as it stands!

Very dangerous times we live in!

Just hope NK are not totally stupid, like our president, that bastard will pull the trigger without considering the end results!

Let me die before that happens!

Scary! Because if total war, not a square inch of this planet will be non leathal radiation free!

TroyOz
31st December 2017, 07:30 PM
Thanks, will check the thread later.

Do you think NK is a pawn used by Russia and China?

Definitely NK is a pawn of China. US attack on NK will be like attacking China - nothing good would come of it.

Snagged
1st January 2018, 12:51 AM
Methinks many here do not have any clue!

NK starts anything = afraid glow in the dark n/South koreans with short lifetimes!

China and Russia join in , we all may have also short lifespan as it stands!

Very dangerous times we live in!

Just hope NK are not totally stupid, like our president, that bastard will pull the trigger without considering the end results!

Let me die before that happens!

Scary! Because if total war, not a square inch of this planet will be non leathal radiation free!

Yes, I hope NK and Trump do not make stupid decisions. OK, I think I need to drink a cold beer.

Snagged
1st January 2018, 12:55 AM
Definitely NK is a pawn of China. US attack on NK will be like attacking China - nothing good would come of it.

US might also use a pawn to start the attack. When NK retaliates, US and its allies steps in. And everything will be hell.

Dogman
1st January 2018, 07:56 AM
US might also use a pawn to start the attack. When NK retaliates, US and its allies steps in. And everything will be hell. Sadly it is out of our control, except for local elections, tho I suspect you do not live in the states nor are native.

History is full of strong men or at least ones in power, doing stupid things, that may or not work for them..

One thing if sure, if Nk does any crap they will cease to exist bad and insolent actors all any survivors will glow in the dark.

What I am afraid of is the blow back, from china and russia, that will depend on how stupid they are. We in the states will cease to exist in any meaningful way as a nation, along with china and russia....Poof !

But stupid is what stupid does..Lets hope they in charge are not as stupid as they act and or say...

;D

Snagged
2nd January 2018, 02:22 PM
Yup, not a native and living in the US.

Is this really true? http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-will-launch-first-missile-2018-soon-us-reports-say-768497?yptr=yahoo
Another, missile firing. NK is really testing the Trump's patience.

crimethink
3rd January 2018, 11:14 AM
If war between Golem America and North Korea does NOT break out, you can be assured that Fat Boy Kim has been a willing tool all along.