PDA

View Full Version : lmao! set new record on getting banned - god.like.produc...

cheka.
31st December 2017, 09:21 PM
ha ha --

banned on my third or fourth post -- it won't even let me VIEW the piece of sh-t site. i posted an unapproved image re skype and hate speech

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS xxxxxxxxxx HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

Cebu_4_2
31st December 2017, 11:44 PM
What's the image?

cheka.
1st January 2018, 01:36 PM
What's the image?

same message as my avatar - just a random one i found online

cheka.
1st January 2018, 01:41 PM
so when they banned me they have a message box where you can plea your case. i plead my case - stating that i was just posting a cartoon found online. they came back -- denied, ban stands.

i've never had an IP ban before - where i cant even read the site. that sh-thole takes their skype-cucking serious

Bigjon
1st January 2018, 02:03 PM
so when they banned me they have a message box where you can plea your case. i plead my case - stating that i was just posting a cartoon found online. they came back -- denied, ban stands.

i've never had an IP ban before - where i cant even read the site. that sh-thole takes their skype-cucking serious

Use Opera, it has a built in VPN.
http://www.opera.com/

old steel
1st January 2018, 02:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRkAnZCRqpY&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

cheka.
1st January 2018, 06:31 PM
video is old -- from march 2019. have anything more current?

JDRock
1st January 2018, 06:48 PM
What was your name there? Im on there constantly. They have technology that has banned me by- get this , WATCHING WHAT IM TYPING before i post! Anything to do with jewish evil or us gov collusion im am banned before i can post.

Cebu_4_2
1st January 2018, 06:58 PM

What is the purpose of even fucking around (((there))).

JDRock
1st January 2018, 06:59 PM
Just post anon and type "jason lucas tavistock" see what happens

Jewboo
1st January 2018, 08:08 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/banners/glpban.jpg

You are attempting to enter a private internet forum.

Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account.

Membership Contract:

• You Contractually Agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are accessing this website for personal use only.
• You Contractually Agree that you wish to join as a member to this private establishment and that any communication taking place here is considered private communication between members and is not publicly disseminated information.
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your IP Address and device on this website, including your conduct and any User Content you provide or that you allow others to provide under your IP Address and device.
• You will not use this website to harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate another person, government, or legal entity.
• You will not use this website to promote, recruit for, or organize any real life group, political or otherwise.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise illegal.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links" or any other form of solicitation.
• You will not violate any local laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, intellectual property laws).
• You will not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You will not access, "hack," alter or otherwise use any part of the Site in any unauthorized manner.
• You will not utilize any software bugs, robots, web spiders, or other such technological device to automaticly access, extract or archive any data or information contained on the Site.
• You understand and agree that your membership to this private establishment can be revoked by this website's staff at any time for any reason whatsoever or no reason at all.
• You Contractually Agree to abide by and be bound by the additional terms of service, disclaimer, and copyright agreement found in the footer of this website.
• You Contractually Agree that: (i) this Website shall be deemed solely based in the country of Jersey; and (ii) this Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over this website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the country of Jersey. Unless prohibited by local law, these Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Country of Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Unless prohibited by local law, any claim or dispute between you and this website that arises in whole or in part from this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the country of Jersey.

I Agree to The Terms of This Membership Contract. (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/?disclaimer=1)

I Do Not Agree to The Terms.

:rolleyes:
(http://www.disney.com/)

cheka.
1st January 2018, 09:11 PM
What was your name there? Im on there constantly. They have technology that has banned me by- get this , WATCHING WHAT IM TYPING before i post! Anything to do with jewish evil or us gov collusion im am banned before i can post.

my handle was something very original --- cheka

for anyone that wants to know why i use that handle -- it's to promote awareness. so some twit puts my name in google to see what i'm up to --- he gets the red terror :o

cheka.
1st January 2018, 09:16 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/banners/glpban.jpg

You are attempting to enter a private internet forum.

Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account.

Membership Contract:

• You Contractually Agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are accessing this website for personal use only.
• You Contractually Agree that you wish to join as a member to this private establishment and that any communication taking place here is considered private communication between members and is not publicly disseminated information.
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your IP Address and device on this website, including your conduct and any User Content you provide or that you allow others to provide under your IP Address and device.
• You will not use this website to harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate another person, government, or legal entity.
• You will not use this website to promote, recruit for, or organize any real life group, political or otherwise.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise illegal.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links" or any other form of solicitation.
• You will not violate any local laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, intellectual property laws).
• You will not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You will not access, "hack," alter or otherwise use any part of the Site in any unauthorized manner.
• You will not utilize any software bugs, robots, web spiders, or other such technological device to automaticly access, extract or archive any data or information contained on the Site.
• You understand and agree that your membership to this private establishment can be revoked by this website's staff at any time for any reason whatsoever or no reason at all.
• You Contractually Agree to abide by and be bound by the additional terms of service, disclaimer, and copyright agreement found in the footer of this website.
• You Contractually Agree that: (i) this Website shall be deemed solely based in the country of Jersey; and (ii) this Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over this website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the country of Jersey. Unless prohibited by local law, these Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Country of Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Unless prohibited by local law, any claim or dispute between you and this website that arises in whole or in part from this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the country of Jersey.

I Agree to The Terms of This Membership Contract. (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/?disclaimer=1)

I Do Not Agree to The Terms.

:rolleyes:
(http://www.disney.com/)

but what if i'm a fag that wants g...l...p to bake me a cake? did the courts just set precedent for me to be allowed in there - and to do whatever the hell i want?

JDRock
2nd January 2018, 05:43 AM
Just post the word tavistock ....

crimethink
3rd January 2018, 11:01 AM
I Agree to The Terms of This Membership Contract.

I don't keep promises to machines.

JDRock
4th January 2018, 07:02 AM
Just post the word tavistock ....
Cheka, get THIS, i posted this post over HERE on gsus and without posting at godlike or even visiting i was permabanned!
what kind of agency runs that place, with that kinda oversight over the whole web? Its possibly coincidence but..... #tavistock tavistock jason lucas tavistock. Creepy.

boogietillyapuke
4th January 2018, 08:12 AM
What, you don’t get enough of the lunatic fringe right here?

cheka.
4th January 2018, 08:32 AM
What, you don’t get enough of the lunatic fringe right here?

you can never have enough LF

cheka.
4th January 2018, 08:35 AM
Cheka, get THIS, i posted this post over HERE on gsus and without posting at godlike or even visiting i was permabanned!
what kind of agency runs that place, with that kinda oversight over the whole web? Its possibly coincidence but..... #tavistock tavistock jason lucas tavistock. Creepy.

wow. that is crazy!

i've was considering joining sssst-ttorm f. ron tt but that place has to be crawling with many vipers from the den

many of the posters are wise - so really no need to do any work there

latemetal1
6th January 2018, 07:16 PM
If you just got banned from GIM2, is this where you go?

cheka.
6th January 2018, 07:35 PM
If you just got banned from GIM2, is this where you go?

welcome!

edit - i deleted the rest of my post. too harsh

latemetal1
6th January 2018, 07:43 PM
I think I bashed Israel once too often, Oh well, I'll wonder around till I find the gun forum...

cheka.
6th January 2018, 08:09 PM
I think I bashed Israel once too often, Oh well, I'll wonder around till I find the gun forum...

if you did bash once too much --- good job. go to gooodlikeprod and get some more. they are a trip

just checked = didnt see your bashing. sure you're banned -- doesnt show it on avatar thing