PDA

View Full Version : Why We Didn't Return To The Moon?

ziero0
10th January 2018, 06:29 AM
'Cause there are no Victoria Secrets or McDonalds there. What good does it do you to be a multi-billionaire if you have no place to spend it?

If you want an explosion in space travel at least put a Starbucks on an asteroid.

ziero0
10th January 2018, 06:30 AM
Ooops. I mentioned 'explosion'. I bet there is a government watchdog watching this thread now.

Hi. How ya'll doin'?

StreetsOfGold
10th January 2018, 07:11 AM
The reasons why we never went BACK(?) to the moon varies depending on WHO you ask AT NASA.
They ALL have their OWN LIES and deceptions for WHY we did not go back.
Personally I like the one which is given in that we DESTROYED THAT TECHNOLOGY (< Don Pettit - brainwashed robot) and now it's "too painful" to reconstruct (huh?!?!?)
HA!! HA CLASSIC!!!!
and IDIOTS actually BELIEVE ALL THIS CRAP!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU51MHfKMrY

Half Sense
10th January 2018, 10:53 AM
At Kennedy Space Center I saw the "vehicle" that landed on the moon. It was literally constructed of tinfoil and duct tape.

Cebu_4_2
10th January 2018, 04:39 PM
At Kennedy Space Center I saw the "vehicle" that landed on the moon. It was literally constructed of tinfoil and duct tape.

Something that will get blown to shreds with an average power washer...

Dogman
10th January 2018, 04:41 PM
Something that will get blown to shreds with an average power washer... some pressure washers will take paint off a car, and fuck you up if you spray yourself.

But dam it they are cool..

Out for the night, enjoy

Carp early shut down, but waking up at 2 am does that..

Cebu_4_2
10th January 2018, 05:47 PM
some pressure washers will take paint off a car, and fuck you up if you spray yourself.

But dam it they are cool..

Out for the night, enjoy

Carp early shut down, but waking up at 2 am does that..

If your paint is separating / delaminating from the clear the paint sucks in the first place. Never tried it on my skin but I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to anyways. Did you ever try it?

Joshua01
10th January 2018, 08:30 PM
Walter Cronkitte was complicit in this lie! That cut me to the quick!

crimethink
10th January 2018, 11:44 PM
The X-Files Season 11 Premiere (1/3/2018):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UguD52mn1T0

Cebu_4_2
11th January 2018, 12:09 AM
The X-Files Season 11 Premiere (1/3/2018):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UguD52mn1T0

X-files? My goodness they were on when I quit watching the televitz!

cheka.
11th January 2018, 12:13 AM
interesting that they were able to haul a jeep with them too :rolleyes:

maybe next time they'll take a monster truck

crimethink
11th January 2018, 01:28 AM
X-files? My goodness they were on when I quit watching the televitz!

They resurrected it in 2016, "Season 10." Fourteen-year gap between Season 9 and it.

"They" seem to be using it for "hidden in plain sight" messages again.

The latest episode addressed the NSA StasiNet facility in the AT&T "Long Lines" building in Jew York City. Human mind "interfacing" with mobile phones, too.

ziero0
11th January 2018, 03:32 AM
Did you ever try it?
In the plastics industry the stuff is mixed in reactors. They are called at Monsanto 'BOMB1', 'BOMB2', etc because that is what they are. If a reactor settles out they have to blow the contents out to an external tank in a hurry or else it sets up and becomes ... plastic.

In one instance they blew it out but not quite in time and the plastics plant was down for 2 weeks while they used little dynamite charges and 25,000 psig water wands to cut out the material. One worker at 2 am walked into the container with a live wand, tripped and the water cut in behind his steel toed shoes and injected water up to his ankle.

Don't think I would try even a 2,000 psig wand on the skin.