PDA

View Full Version : Do you buy Penzeys Spices? DON'T!

crimethink
15th January 2018, 07:43 PM
https://rightwisconsin.com/2018/01/15/penzeys-soul-box-fight-racism-chicken-ribs-spices/

Just in time for Martin Luther King Day, Bill Penzey is calling every Trump voter a racist. To combat that racism, Penzeys Spices is giving away a free “mini Soul Box” – normally $14.95 plus shipping and handling – for just a shipping charge of $3.95. The box contains some cinnamon, some Cajun Seasoning and, yes, a rub for chicken and pork called “33rd and Galena.”

“Just the right gift for anyone on your list working to keep the goodness of the American soul alive,” Penzeys Spices’ online catalog claims.

If the small box of spices isn’t enough for you, Penzeys also sells a full American Heart and Soul Box that contains the Galena Street Rib and Chicken Rub. Both of the Soul spice boxes comes with a special Soul Pin so you can let everyone know you’re not a racist.

We can’t wait to see what Penzey gives away on Jackie Robinson’s birthday. But despite the culturally insensitive promotion of a free chicken rub on Martin Luther King day, it’s Republicans that are the racists, according to Penzey.

“This time, voting for the Republican’s openly racist candidate was itself an act of racism,” Penzey wrote in a Facebook post. “This time there’s no excuse.”

crimethink
15th January 2018, 07:45 PM
https://www.penzeys.com/online-catalog/mini-soul-box/c-24/p-3140/pd-gb

https://www.penzeys.com/media/7956/mini-soul-brochure-1.pdf

Where once American elections were about two parties competing to show which could bring greater opportunity to more Americans, times have changed. 11/8/16 may well be remembered as our time's 12/7/41. How the party of the right was led astray by unlimited political spending, teamed with Fox News and other propaganda-based media, and ultimately arrived on the same page as our nation's foreign adversaries is for the history books to work out. What's important right now is that we don't let them succeed. Before we can reverse the damage we must first stop the losses. The forces we are facing are now intentionally targeting and maligning those in government, journalism, and grassroots organizations across the country working to protect equality, the environment, education, peace, and all the other values that have made America strong and brought hope to the world. There are two very different paths possible for America, one where those on the front lines of this struggle give up, and the other where, with our vocal support, they stay strong. Now is the time to make your voice heard. Make no mistake, what we must stand up for is no less than the actual Heart and Soul of America. So many have given so much to give us, and the world, this gift that is America. The goodness that is America, and the hope it brings, simply cannot be allowed to perish. Not on our watch.

Serpo
15th January 2018, 07:51 PM
It amazes me how a business can destroy half their costumer base by proving they are indeed idiots.

Joshua01
15th January 2018, 08:40 PM
Never heard of'em

Cebu_4_2
15th January 2018, 10:34 PM
Never heard of'em

Nor will...

StreetsOfGold
16th January 2018, 07:19 AM
called “33rd and Galena.”

But there's no MASONIC connection here (rolls eyes)

madfranks
16th January 2018, 07:33 AM
culturally insensitive promotion of a free chicken rub on Martin Luther King dayHa ha, this reminds me of a few years back when some elementary school got hammered for serving fried chicken on MLK day, and all the lefties were literally shaking because of all the cultural insensitivity. :D

Joshua01
16th January 2018, 07:40 AM
Pathetic!
Ha ha, this reminds me of a few years back when some elementary school got hammered for serving fried chicken on MLK day, and all the lefties were literally shaking because of all the cultural insensitivity. :D

Tumbleweed
16th January 2018, 04:58 PM
I had a girlfriend that used Penzeys spices and I thought they were pretty good in the dishes she made. I ordered some of what she was using and then they started sending me catalogues. I ordered a few more things and then they sent me a catalogue with a story of two faggots living together and the author of the story was so proud of them. I never wanted to see another one of there catalogues or order anything from those disgusting bastards again.