PDA

View Full Version : We’re in for Another Kosher Super Bowl

Down1
24th January 2018, 01:40 PM
About a third of NFL team owners have Jewish roots. They are owners of the Vikings, Falcons, Dolphins, half of the Giants, Raiders, Eagles, Rams, Buccaneers, Patriots, Colts, and Redskins. If Jews are 2.2% of the American population, this means that they are about 15 times more likely than the average American to own an NFL team. Talk about privilege.
https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/01/were-in-for-another-kosher-super-bowl/

EE_
24th January 2018, 01:43 PM
https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/01/were-in-for-another-kosher-super-bowl/

Let me know how it turns out, I won't be watching these bunch of anti American niggers that hate our country, throw a watermelon around.

cheka.
24th January 2018, 01:47 PM
work with some racist negroes. they've had a tough playoff season. they are all about black qb and black coach

black qb's record 0-2
black coach record 0-1

boston nazis that they hate more than anybody, record setting run to another superbowl

the bowl will be racist again -- all the nigs for philly, the whites (noncuck variety) for new england

latemetal1
25th January 2018, 02:46 AM
work with some racist negroes. they've had a tough playoff season. they are all about black qb and black coach

black qb's record 0-2
black coach record 0-1

boston nazis that they hate more than anybody, record setting run to another superbowl

the bowl will be racist again -- all the nigs for philly, the whites (noncuck variety) for new england

I wish you hadn't said that...as a former Jets fan, I find myself rooting ...EAGLES! ! ! Fuck Boston.

Cebu_4_2
25th January 2018, 02:52 AM
Let me know how it turns out, I won't be watching these bunch of anti American niggers that hate our country, throw a watermelon around.

Just read the article...

https://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/football.jpg

hoarder
25th January 2018, 06:26 AM
What's a super bowl? Is that a dog bowl for a big dog?

cheka.
25th January 2018, 10:20 AM
What's a super bowl? Is that a dog bowl for a big dog?

foe me it's another way to make my idiot coworkers feel like children. after the bowl (or any other big idiot fest), i'll come in to work and ask them who won the game. they'll look at me like i'm crazy. a few minutes later some of them will realize i am belittling them

hoarder
25th January 2018, 01:44 PM
foe me it's another way to make my idiot coworkers feel like children. after the bowl (or any other big idiot fest), i'll come in to work and ask them who won the game. they'll look at me like i'm crazy. a few minutes later some of them will realize i am belittling themIf they're not watching "the game", they're smarter than most who are.

Joshua01
25th January 2018, 03:01 PM
Dude, the Pats aren't just Boston. Their fan base is an entire region (NE) of the country. Much broader than any other team in the league. You're outnumbered :)
I wish you hadn't said that...as a former Jets fan, I find myself rooting ...EAGLES! ! ! Fuck Boston.

cheka.
25th January 2018, 04:01 PM
Dude, the Pats aren't just Boston. Their fan base is an entire region (NE) of the country. Much broader than any other team in the league. You're outnumbered :)

amusing the amount of people that don't even know it's a boston team....or what/where new england is

so by your logic golden state warriors is all of california...texas rangers are all of texas?

so the smart (((owner))) should name his team the universe indians?

Joshua01
25th January 2018, 04:17 PM
No, what I said has nothing to do with logic. It just is! There are Pats fans in the 6 New England states who call the Patriots their home team.
amusing the amount of people that don't even know it's a boston team....or what/where new england is

so by your logic golden state warriors is all of california...texas rangers are all of texas?

so the smart (((owner))) should name his team the universe indians?