PDA

View Full Version : Pat Boone & Swiss America pushing Bitcoin and an implantable chip to use Bitcoin

StreetsOfGold
6th February 2018, 01:13 PM
Video at Link

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wEMP/swiss-america-bitcoin-featuring-pat-boone (https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wEMP/swiss-america-bitcoin-featuring-pat-boone)

it's coming........................

osoab
6th February 2018, 01:45 PM
Does Pat need some dough for some payoffs?

madfranks
6th February 2018, 03:35 PM
Until the use of bitcoin becomes mandatory I'm not worried about it. Right now governments discourage its use, not encourage it.

osoab
6th February 2018, 05:41 PM
it's coming........................

What's coming? Another scam on old people?

Joshua01
6th February 2018, 06:52 PM
I stopped doing what celebrities tell me to do a long time ago!

StreetsOfGold
7th February 2018, 05:34 AM
What's coming?

The implantable chip, whether it's connected to Bitcoin or some OTHER digital related buy/sell transaction system.
Commercials like this are being used to prepare people for it!
I personally know a guy who was (no longer, he got saved) programming the chips for financial transactions that are going to be used.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Joshua01
7th February 2018, 06:05 AM
I'm too old and have more than enough wealth out of the system surrender to being chipped. The young people won't be able to escape I'm afraid! It's for them I'm concerned.
The implantable chip, whether it's connected to Bitcoin or some OTHER digital related buy/sell transaction system.
Commercials like this are being used to prepare people for it!
I personally know a guy who was (no longer, he got saved) programming the chips for financial transactions that are going to be used.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: