PDA

View Full Version : African Gets Knocked Out and they Jerk his Meat To Bring Him Round

kiffertom
18th February 2018, 05:15 PM
highly advanced culture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=R2bVQ-WHmpY

cheka.
18th February 2018, 05:32 PM
highly advanced culture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=R2bVQ-WHmpY

the only difference is the color of their skin

Cebu_4_2
18th February 2018, 06:04 PM
Highly advanced!

Ares
18th February 2018, 07:00 PM
They're just like us. Any deviation from that OPINION means you're a racists.

/sarcasm

hoarder
19th February 2018, 03:47 PM
This should shut up those racists that say Black people never invented anything.

Cebu_4_2
19th February 2018, 04:47 PM
This should shut up those racists that say Black people never invented anything.

After all "they was kangs"

midnight rambler
19th February 2018, 04:48 PM

Esoteric knowledge which only the 'mother race' possesses.

StreetsOfGold
19th February 2018, 04:51 PM
censorship at it's finest

midnight rambler
19th February 2018, 04:54 PM
censorship at it's finest

Which is rather odd, IIRC the posting date on that video was 2015.

Cebu_4_2
19th February 2018, 05:11 PM
Which is rather odd, IIRC the posting date on that video was 2015.

Libtards just got a whiff of it and turned it in... Fogman?

steyr_m
19th February 2018, 05:39 PM
Is it Live Leak?

Uncle Salty
20th February 2018, 06:35 PM
Is it Live Leak?

Yeah. I want my video dammit. It's sounds too fucked up to miss!!

kiffertom
20th February 2018, 07:32 PM
it was a youtube video. it has been on for a while. why are they keeping us from seeing an advanced culture in action. maybe hammering your buddy's cod will bring him to consciousness faster? fact is stranger than fiction!

Hitch
20th February 2018, 08:15 PM
it was a youtube video. it has been on for a while. why are they keeping us from seeing an advanced culture in action. maybe hammering your buddy's cod will bring him to consciousness faster? fact is stranger than fiction!

Don't mean to be a dick to point this out, but brain trauma often induces erections. I haven't watched the video, nor do I intend to. But, if a person is unconscious, and has an erection. He's fucked up, get him to a hospital.

Cebu_4_2
20th February 2018, 10:03 PM
Don't mean to be a dick to point this out, but brain trauma often induces erections. I haven't watched the video, nor do I intend to. But, if a person is unconscious, and has an erection. He's fucked up, get him to a hospital.

I think they were trying to get him hard to wake up. Why post when you don't see the OP video?

Horn
22nd February 2018, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Hitch;924035]if a person is unconscious, and has an erection. He's fucked up, get him to a hospital

I always brought my friends who were in such a state to the whorehouse, not the hospital.

madfranks
22nd February 2018, 02:21 PM
Don't mean to be a dick to point this out, but brain trauma often induces erections. I haven't watched the video, nor do I intend to. But, if a person is unconscious, and has an erection. He's fucked up, get him to a hospital.I'll leave that to the professionals. If my buddy gets punched in the face and is knocked out, I won't be reaching into his pants to find out if he's got a woody or not.

Horn
22nd February 2018, 02:23 PM
I'll leave that to the professionals. If my buddy gets punched in the face and is knocked out, I won't be reaching into his pants to find out if he's got a woody or not.

You're the only person, franks who needs to reach in his pants to determine if there's wood or not.

madfranks
22nd February 2018, 03:14 PM
You're the only person, franks who needs to reach in his pants to determine if there's wood or not.https://pics.me.me/copyrighted-material-identifying-wood-accurate-results-with-simple-tools-r-3784892.png

kiffertom
22nd February 2018, 07:11 PM
I'll leave that to the professionals. If my buddy gets punched in the face and is knocked out, I won't be reaching into his pants to find out if he's got a woody or not.reminds me of the joke. two guys pissing in the woods. a snake bit one of them on his dick. the other runs to the doctor and asks what he can do to save his buddy. you have to make two x's on each fang mark and suck out the venom said the doctor. he runs back to his friend. his friend says what did the doctor say. YOU GONNA DIE!

Hitch
22nd February 2018, 07:27 PM
I'll leave that to the professionals. If my buddy gets punched in the face and is knocked out, I won't be reaching into his pants to find out if he's got a woody or not.

Leave the groping for TSA and gay cops. But, if your knocked out buddy is pitching an obvious 'tent', there's a problem with his head, or central nervous system. Maybe internal bleeding. Head injuries, I've seen it first hand, a guy seems fine, but goes down hill rapidly as blood puts pressure on the brain. If your knocked out buddy has a 2 inch dick, you probably won't notice and he's fucked.

Horn
23rd February 2018, 07:51 AM
https://pics.me.me/copyrighted-material-identifying-wood-accurate-results-with-simple-tools-r-3784892.png

This guy wood notice.