PDA

View Full Version : Our Country has been taken over - But it's not too late - The Timeline of Evil

Dachsie
25th February 2018, 09:01 AM
This story begins with patents, USA technology patents, being stolen by Rose Law Firm (the Clintons) in direct connection with the U.S. government, as a racketeering operation begun long before the chosen Clintons left Arkansas.

This Timeline is downloadable as a pdf file at

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.pdf

It will save on your computer as

cyber-hijack-findings.pdf

This file is 28.6 megabytes in size.

The file has a lot of white space and is 560 pages long. Very visually pleasing to the eye in format.

It revolves around an analysis of how the Facebook , Mark Zuckerberg case was handled and covered up.

When the facts regarding the Facebook case were fully explored, the entire big picture and timeline, from 1947 through 2018 and continuing, the big-picture Timeline revealed itself. This CONSPIRACY to take over our country has been going on close to eighty years. The NAZI paperclip scientists in collusion with the CIA and US government ARE this CONSPIRACY.

This all really got started in about 1947 with the founding of the CIA, Central Intelligence Agency. The German Scientists, Project Paperclip, were brought over to the USA and these scientists got involved with the space program, MK Ultra and Mind Control and all the major technology sectors.

This Timeline of Evil has been constructed based on establishing FACTS, facts that are presentable and acceptable in a court of of law without any additional information or effort needed.

This is a revelation of how very corrupt our judicial system is and has been for decades.

Here is the link to the TIMELINE

...http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.html#timeline...

This 21 minute video tells about how the Timeline came about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyApkynqr_Y

The Timeline of Evil
American Intelligence Media
Published on Feb 25, 2018
This amazing timeline of corruption needs to be bookmarked by every patriot. http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhi...

There is a search function on the site so that you can look up the indictable evidence needed to prosecute your favorite D.C. swamp monster!

Do you receive your free daily TRUTH NEWS HEADLINES? Then you are missing out – big time. www.aim4truth.org

Notices: Unless marked otherwise, American Intelligence Media (AIM), Aim4Truth.org and Patriots4truth.org copyright claims are waived. Reproduction is permitted with or without attribution. This content and its links may contain opinion. As with all opinion, it should not be relied upon without independent verification. Think for yourself. Fair Use is relied upon for all content. For educational purposes only. No claims are made to the properties of third parties.
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License

This information provides a way to take our country back THROUGH the legal system. We have the indictable facts and names of the suspects now.

What may have to happen first is for there to be military trials of certain individuals right now, not going through the U.S. courts and legal system.

All of this information seems to be at the "John Birch Society" level, that is, "patriotism" based on American history of the "Judeo-Christian" kind as communicated through the Establishment system.

This quote from the file....

"Lying is a Saul D. Alinsky tactic (and also permitted in the Koran when Muslims are dealing with Westerners, Christians and Jews—Qur'an 3:28)"

gives me pause and tells me the "Judeo" part of the equation is NOT part of this analysis, yet this file IS important and I think worth saving to your computer and disseminating to your circle of influence.

Yet THE One Who is Truth is always the whole and Real TRUTH.

P.S.
I have written to the website for the Timeline to find out how I can receive the latest 2018 updates to the Timeline. I did not see a way to sign up for email updates though the email address was clearly displayed at bottom of home page and our input was invited.

Will provide that information here if I get a reply to my email.