PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Ends School Shootings By Banning Schools

Cebu_4_2
25th February 2018, 01:57 PM
Donald Trump Ends School Shootings By Banning Schools

February 23, 2018
Society
(https://www.8shit.net/society/)
“Sometimes the best solution is the simplest”, said the president of the US.

https://i1.wp.com/www.8shit.net/assets/2018/02/170419115915-trump-veterans-health-care-bill-signing-large-169.jpg?resize=460%2C259&ssl=1

Washington, D.C — The president of the United States has decided to put an end to school shootings by attacking the root of the problem: schools. He is going to ban all schools so there won’t be any school shootings.

“We have a total disaster. Kids are dying in these shootings. It’s time to stop talking and doing something, and I’m gonna do something, believe me.”, said Trump in a press conference. He kept going: “If there are no schools, there will be no school shootings. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.”

With this, shooters will have nowhere to go and will probably shoot themselves.

“This is a great step into making our country great again. Believe me”.

Some people disagree with this. They’re asking what will happen with the country’s education. Trump replied to those critics by saying: “Some things need to be sacrificed for a greater good, believe me.”

singular_me
25th February 2018, 02:26 PM
smells the onion. lol

midnight rambler
25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Actually permanently closing public schools is the best idea yet.

cheka.
25th February 2018, 02:40 PM
agree. waste of enormous resources and have been reduced to a weapons that skype wield against us

osoab
25th February 2018, 02:49 PM
Pipe dreams

midnight rambler
25th February 2018, 04:10 PM
agree. waste of enormous resources and have been reduced to a weapons that skype wield against us

Which is precisely why it will never happen.

old steel
25th February 2018, 08:42 PM
Well, we could just starting bombing schools.

You know, if we bomb enough of them, they would have no recourse but to close the rest.

Right?

midnight rambler
25th February 2018, 08:45 PM
If you haven't gotten that knock on your door yet, you will. So don't be surprised.

Horn
27th February 2018, 09:44 AM
kid's got the internet and world at their fingertips anymore,

alls they need is to end copywright now and have everything freely published there.

wanna design a nuclear yellow cake, here's the plans at a click.

tests are available to take anytime

ziero0
27th February 2018, 10:51 AM
If you haven't gotten that knock on your door yet, you will. So don't be surprised.
Of course he means adding more beans to the school cafeteria menu which will then raise the hydrocarbon levels (methane) in the air which will end up in such a flatulent atmosphere school will be released ... hence the phrase 'stink bomb' although I am more in favor of the phrase 'stench bomb'.

Graduates of these institutions will become known as 'old fartes' and go on to get their CPA license and all become quasi-FBI agents where they will be indistinguishable from real agents except for the beanies they wear and their propensity to shoot homeschoolers.