PDA

View Full Version : bombs in austin - poss HATE crimes

cheka.
12th March 2018, 04:15 PM
three bombs at left at different houses -- all black

cops actually said, because black -- we have to consider hate crimes (pathetic)

I looked into first victim - it ran a 'hedge fund' of some sort for several years

do we have another false flag inflame the negro operation going?

osoab
12th March 2018, 04:57 PM
a schlomo antifia punk

Cebu_4_2
12th March 2018, 05:09 PM
Deep State infighting to push an agenda? Again?

latemetal1
12th March 2018, 06:08 PM
Bomb control now! Outlaw bombs...

midnight rambler
12th March 2018, 06:16 PM
...all black...

No, the third one (2nd today) was a Meskin.

Cebu_4_2
12th March 2018, 07:08 PM
No, the third one (2nd today) was a Meskin.

Those are Alaskans with a tan right? They do have tanning salons in Alaska.

Joshua01
12th March 2018, 07:26 PM
Why does anyone need more than one bomb?

Cebu_4_2
12th March 2018, 08:08 PM
Why does anyone need more than one bomb?

Just incase.

hoarder
13th March 2018, 07:02 AM
three bombs at left at different houses -- all black

cops actually said, because black -- we have to consider hate crimes (pathetic)

I looked into first victim - it ran a 'hedge fund' of some sort for several years

do we have another false flag inflame the negro operation going?I smell bagels, too.

osoab
20th March 2018, 05:48 PM
Lot's more bombs. Just had another one at a Goodwill dropoff.

midnight rambler
20th March 2018, 06:16 PM
Lot's more bombs. Just had another one at a Goodwill dropoff.

Reportedly the incident this evening on Brodie Lane in South Austin involved an incendiary device and they are not considering this one related to the other package bombings.

Dachsie
20th March 2018, 06:31 PM
The bomb scare that happened in Austin this afternoon did not involve actually going off anywhere in Austin.

However the bomb that went off in Shertz, Tx near Austin today at a Fed Ex facility was mailed FROM that Southwest Fed Ex on Brodie lane in Sunset Valley shopping center.

...https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/20/595136020/bomb-destined-for-austin-explodes-at-fedex-hub-near-san-antonio...

Bomb That Exploded At A FedEx Facility Was Sent From, And To, Austin, Police Say

Bomb That Exploded At A FedEx Facility Was Sent From, And To, Austin, Polic...
One person was treated and released in Schertz, Texas, northeast of San Antonio. It was the fifth explosion of a...

Updated at 4:05 p.m. ET
A package that exploded at a FedEx Ground distribution facility near San Antonio was addressed to a location in Austin — and came from that same city, officials say. It's the fifth explosion of a device either in Austin or meant to be delivered there.
The package detonated Tuesday at around 12:25 a.m. local time at a facility in Schertz, Texas, northeast of San Antonio, the FBI says. "One person was treated and released at the scene," the Schertz Police Department said.
Schertz Police Chief Michael Hansen said that the package blew up while it was on an automated conveyor and that a FedEx worker who was nearby "later complained of ringing in the ears."
"We were very fortunate" that there weren't any other injuries, Hansen added.
Investigators Say Austin 'Serial Bomber' May Have Used Tripwire In Latest Blast
The Two-Way
Investigators Say Austin 'Serial Bomber' May Have Used Tripwire In Latest Blast
"It was mailed from Austin, and it was mailed back to Austin" going through the FedEx center in Schertz, state Attorney General Ken Paxton told KXAN-TV news.
The package that exploded, Paxton said, had been addressed to an Austin resident. And he confirmed that he had also been told about a second suspicious package in the FedEx system on Tuesday.
FedEx says, "The individual responsible also shipped a second package that has now been secured and turned over to law enforcement."
Police initially said there was a second device that did not explode but later said they had misspoken, and there was only one device, The Associated Press reports.
Officials say the package that exploded may have come from an address on Brodie Lane that houses a FedEx Office printing and shipping office, part of the large Sunset Valley Shopping Center, southwest of downtown Austin. The Sunset Valley Police Department says:
"The FBI is currently investigating a confirmed link between packages involved in the Austin bombing investigation and a mail delivery office in Sunset Valley. It appears that the source of the suspect packages was a private package delivery office in Sunset Valley."
'I'm Ready To Call 911': Austin On Edge With 'Serial Bomber' At Large
National
'I'm Ready To Call 911': Austin On Edge With 'Serial Bomber' At Large
After the latest in a string of bombings focusing on Austin, FBI spokeswoman Michelle Lee said, "We believe that the explosion is likely connected" to those earlier blasts.
Hours after the blast near San Antonio, Austin police headed to the scene of a suspicious package that was reported at 4107 McKinney Falls Road — an address that corresponds to a FedEx Ground facility in Austin. The city's fire department said a hazmat team was there to help with the investigation.
In a midday update on the situation at McKinney Falls, Austin Senior Police Officer Destiny Winston said that police officers had confirmed a suspicious package there and that the bomb squad was investigating, along with federal agencies.
"There is an army of law enforcement folks that are here," Austin Mayor Steve Adler told NPR's David Greene about the effort to end the bombing threat. "Hundreds of federal agents, multiple federal agencies, hundreds of agents working on this outside of Austin and Texas."
Adler added, "I'm confident they're going to figure out who's responsible for this and stop it."
The investigation into the Schertz blast was slowed by the need to ensure the FedEx facility was safe, FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge James Smith said at a midmorning update.
"We're going to be here for a little while," Smith said.
Investigators said Monday that a "serial bomber" is behind the Austin attacks that have killed two people and injured several others. After a blast on Sunday that was triggered by a tripwire, investigators said the culprit was likely more sophisticated than they had first realized.
Investigators believe the Austin bombings are related, Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said, "because of some of the specific components of these devices. We are sending all of the evidence to the ATF lab in Quantico, and they are conducting all of the post-blast analysis of the evidence that we have recovered."
Those experts, Manley said, "are reconstructing these devices so that they understand what the firing mechanism is" and what explosive is being used.
Police have urged Austin residents to report any suspicious packages. The Austin Police Department says it has received a total of 1,257 such calls since March 12 — including 420 in the 24 hours between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday.
"I want to continue to remind our community to pay close attention to any suspicious device," Manley said Tuesday, "whether it be a package, a bag, a backpack or anything that looks out of place, do not approach it."
The bombings have raised the question of whether the case can be more accurately seen as domestic terrorism or a hate crime — in part because the first victims of the bombs were people of color, including two black men who were killed.
When asked how he sees the case, Adler said, "I certainly know there is significant fear and terror being felt by people in the community." He added that law enforcement is approaching the bombings with an open mind and exploring every possibility.
It seems that Tuesday's explosion was not as dangerous as it might have been had it reached its target.
"[T]he package was moving from an elevated conveyor belt to a lower section when it exploded," reports CBS Austin.
The package "contained shrapnel consisting of nails and pieces of metal, sources said," according to the CBS affiliate, which said the Schertz facility has 75 employees.
FedEx released a statement about the blast in Schertz:

"FedEx has confirmed that a package detonated at a San Antonio FedEx Ground facility early this morning. We have also confirmed that the individual responsible also shipped a second package that has now been secured and turned over to law enforcement. We are thankful that there were no serious injuries from this criminal activity. We have provided law enforcement responsible for this investigation extensive evidence related to these packages and the individual that shipped them collected from our advanced technology security systems. The safety and security measures in place across the FedEx networks are designed to protect the safety of our people, customers and communities, and to assist law enforcement as appropriate."

The Texas bombing case now includes hundreds of law enforcement agents from local police, the FBI and ATF, as well as a reward of up to $100,000.
This is a breaking news story. As often happens in situations like these, some information reported early may turn out to be inaccurate. We'll move quickly to correct the record and we'll only point to the best information we have at the time.

The media are pushing racial action, really getting the people riled up and scared of a serial bomber,

but have no fear, our trusted federal agencies of the FBI and ATF are swarming all over the city and they will come in with all their sophisticated investigatory power and find the criminal.

Then their approval ratings by the public will get a much needed boost because they are certainly in the tank now.

Problem Reaction Solution

Just possibly this is another false flag attack at just the right time.

We do not know if people have really been killed or injured but I hope and pray not, but I wouldn't put it past them.

midnight rambler
20th March 2018, 07:34 PM
Goodwill employee mishandled artillery simulator while taking it to the dumpster. Completely unrelated to the bombings, however what's most noteworthy about this is the show of force in both response time and quantity.

Neuro
21st March 2018, 02:20 AM
I think most sensible people should be allowed to own bombs, but licencing is paramount for bomb ownership. But really there is no reason for people to own assaultbombs. Also I think it is about time that places like Austin were bombcrime is rampant, that bombfree zones are created, unless you have concealed bomb carrying permits. For suicidebombers the penalties should be very severe. Life inprisonment should be the standard sentence.

Let’s bring back some common sense into the bomb sector!

latemetal1
21st March 2018, 02:38 AM
And he is dead, reports have cops finding the idiot...http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/austin-bombing-suspect-reportedly-killed-article-1.3887325

cheka.
21st March 2018, 04:42 AM
reddit (((user)))

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-user-claims-austin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094

Reddit user claims to be Austin bomber, compares himself to 'Zodiac Killer' and says he wants world to 'burn'

A mysterious social media user claims to be behind the bombings that have terrorized Texas in recent weeks, vowing that he won't stop until he becomes "as prolific as the Zodiac Killer."

"My intention is not to kill people. I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn," someone using the handle "austinbomber" posted on Reddit Tuesday.

The anonymous user made a string of disturbing messages in which he compared himself to the Zodiac, the notorious serial killer who was never caught or identified even though he murdered at least five people in California in the 1960s and '70s.

The self-professed Austin bomber denied suggestions that the attacks are racially motivated.

cheka.
21st March 2018, 05:14 AM
suspect info -- russian by the name of igor samuel hyde

learned how to build them and acquired the material on reddit and the chans. need to shut them down asap

Joshua01
21st March 2018, 05:19 AM
The Russians! I knew it!
suspect info -- russian by the name of igor samuel hyde

learned how to build them and acquired the material on reddit and the chans. need to shut them down asap

EE_
21st March 2018, 05:23 AM
Media reporting "he was a 24 year old WHITE male"

cheka.
21st March 2018, 07:43 AM
nyc.media is off and running

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/austin-bombings-suspect-believed-neutralized-sources-n858576

Police were able to locate Conditt using a variety of tactics, including cellphone triangulation. Surveillance footage taken at an Austin FedEx was also used to apprehend him.

Authorities shared the surveillance footage showing a man believed to be Conditt entering a FedEx facility wearing what appeared to be a blonde wig and dropping off a package.

Early Wednesday, police tracked Conditt's vehicle until he pulled over on Interstate 35 and "the suspect detonated a bomb inside the vehicle, knocking one of our SWAT officers back," Manley said, adding that the officer sustained minor injuries.

Another member of the SWAT team fired and, as is standard practice, has been placed on administrative duty while the investigation continues, Manley said.

"The suspect is deceased and has significant injuries from a blast that occurred from detonating a bomb inside his vehicle," he added.

A 2012 blog, which appears to be part of a government class project at Austin Community College, lists the author as Mark Conditt of Pflugerville, Texas. Conditt is believed to have been a resident of Pflugerville, north of Austin.

NBC News could not immediately confirm if the blog belonged to the suspect, but public records show only one Mark Conditt in Pflugerville.

The blog espouses political beliefs, including entries describing why the author believes gay marriage should not be legalized and why the United States should do away with sex offender registration.

"I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don't think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended," a description of the author reads. "The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it."

Dachsie
21st March 2018, 07:54 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/03/21/austin-area-serial-bombings/444606002/

I wish I could believe in the police and FBI and CIA and BATF and the Justice Department and the State Department anymore.

I cannot.

They have automatically accepted and defended the official government narrative of every single "false flag attack" in the last 25 years.

In 1993, The Texas Rangers and of course Texas governor went along with the FBI raid on Branch Dividian group near Waco TX and killed 76 people over 51 day seige.

Those people were minding their own business living out in the country and not breaking any laws and then the government came in and started their illegal killing spree. Over twenty young children were incinerated.

I just do not believe we got an honest investigation of the Austin Bomber " and I do not believe we ever will.

It was all quickly and neatly wrapped up with the "bomber" suiciding.

EE_
21st March 2018, 09:15 AM
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Austin Terror Bomber Mark Anthony Conditt DEMOCRAT PARTY ACTIVIST!

Austin Terror Bomber Mark Anthony Conditt. I.D. BY NEWS SOURCE AS Registered Democrat voter, Hillary Clinton supporter and DEMOCRAT PARTY ACTIVIST!

http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2018/03/austin-terror-bomber-mark-anthony.html

Dachsie
21st March 2018, 01:24 PM
FBI Goes After Q QAnon Over Boom Messages - say booms relate to booms in Austin

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/85zirf/new_q_mar_21_958_q_posted_many_booms_black_hats/

NEW Q. Mar 21. #958. Q posted "many booms". Black hats did the Austin bombings on purpose so FBI can open a case against "Q". And something major will happen on Wed. self.greatawakening

submitted 15 hours ago by LibtardNightmareEnjoy the show. - Q

The FBI opened a case on “Q” today re: ‘Boom’ statements and now the TX bombings.
Coordinated to end comms here.
Predictable.
They are scared [4am].
They will fail.
We know the details.
[Wednesday].
Q

26 commentssharesavehidereport

cheka.
22nd March 2018, 07:15 AM
havnet looked into this yet - but post alludes to him going to a private (((skool))) in houston

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164886820/

>https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-explosions/
>The video made by Mark Anthony Conditt
>Conditt, 23, lived in Pflugerville, a city just outside Austin, officials said

>https://www.mylife.com/mark-conditt/johnmango11445
>AKA: Mark Anthony Conditt,
Mark Conditt is 23 years old and was born on 06/16/1994. Currently, Mark lives in Pflugerville, TX

>https://www.statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/
>A picture of the suspected Austin serial bomber Mark A. Conditt provided by a close high school friend on Wednesday paints him as a smart but opinionated — and often intimidating — young man who was “rough around the edges.”
>“I know faith was a serious thing for him,” he said. “I don’t know if he held onto his faith or not. … The kind of anger that he expressed and the kind of hate that he succumbed to — that’s not what he believed in in high school. I don’t know what happened along the way. This wasn’t him.”
>that’s not what he believed in in high school
>that’s not what he believed in in high school
>in high school

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emery/Weiner_School
>The Emery/Weiner School (EWS) is a co-educational, independent Jewish day school in Houston, Texas, United States
>Emery High School opened in 2001, and so the campus became collectively known as The Emery/Weiner School

If he was homeschooled, how did he have a highschool friend? He worked at Bad Dragon, and organized womans marches. He went by 'Tavar' which is the name of a Jewish firearm model.

So a Scientologist Jewish 'conservative,' registered as a democrat, who worked at a dildo shop and organized womans marches, bombed a bunch of black people.

cheka.
22nd March 2018, 07:22 AM
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/what-we-know-about-austin-bomber-mark-conditt.html

The oldest of four children, Conditt was homeschooled by his mother. BuzzFeed spoke to a 21-year-old woman named Cassia Schultz who said she “ran in the same conservative survivalist circles in high school as Conditt.” She mentioned that she and Conditt were a part of a social group for homeschooled kids called Righteous Invasion of Truth (RIOT).

“A lot of us were very into science; we would discuss chemicals and how to mix them and which ones were dangerous,” Schultz told BuzzFeed. “We were into weapons and stuff. A lot of us did role-playing, and RPG [role-playing games]; we’d have foam weapons and act out a battle.”

================================================== ====

full name?

https://soundcloud.com/cassia-katherine-schultz

Cassia Katherine Schultz

cheka.
22nd March 2018, 07:41 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/austin-bomber-mark-anthony-conditt-texas-christian-righteous-invasion-truth-a8267976.html

Austin bomber Mark Anthony Conditt was part of Christian survivalist group that discussed 'dangerous' chemicals

23-year-old terrorised Texas city with explosive packages under alias 'Kelly Killmore'

The Austin bomber was involved in a teenage Christian “survivalist” group that discussed weapons and dangerous chemicals, according to a childhood friend.

Mark Anthony Conditt reportedly took part in a conservative outdoors club called Righteous Invasion of Truth (RIOT), in which home-schooled young people studied the Bible and were taught gun skills.

Conditt attended RIOT events with his younger sister, said Cassia Schultz, who was also involved in the group.

“A lot of us were very into science; we would discuss chemicals and how to mix them and which ones were dangerous,” Ms Schultz told BuzzFeed News.

The 21-year-old added: “We were into weapons and stuff. A lot of us did role-playing, and RPG [role-playing games]; we’d have foam weapons and act out a battle.”

Ms Schultz said many young people involved in RIOT carried knives and learned to shoot firearms at gun ranges, but she did not recall bomb-making being a topic of discussion.

RIOT was set up and named by home-schooled children of high school age in Pflugerville and their families. The group’s events, which also included archery and water balloon fights, included up to an hour of Bible study.

Ms Schulz said she had not seen Conditt for three or four years and was “completely shocked” to hear he was the bomber.

“Nobody has mentioned him being violent or anything like that,” she added.

Dachsie
22nd March 2018, 08:16 AM
One theory that even Q made references to is that THEY have the ability to MKultra anybody and trigger them into action. This action in Austin is one side, the "Deep State" is showing the "white hats", i.e., Team Trump and Q Anon, what they can do any time they want using the most optimal timing for the action in their chess game. It is one side against another now. There is some deep games going on now under the surface and we only see outer workings so we should not do what THEY want and react when we do not know the facts at all. Supposedly the Deep State guys are in panic mode, are going to go full bore, and will do anything to prevent their being exposed, up to and including a nuke bomb.

If we have any good guy military around, we need them now.

I do not believe Condit was a lone nutter. All we know about him is what the media tells us and what Cheka digs up.

I guess I would want to know someone who gives reliable information that they knew the persons killed and injured. Need much corroboration on that. Just think we can no longer be satisfied with official narrative at the ready that is distributed to us via MSM. Local TV media is totally MSM garbage.

I have seen very elaborate and legit looking immediate official narrative put out that just with a little checking by amateur researches like me are quickly shown to not make sense and not "pan out." The 14 to 16 amputees of Boston "bombing" was an absolute digusting hoax from the get-go. There may have been a smoke bomb or a smoke machine but there were no deaths or injuries and there was a loudspeaker going during the vent saying over and over - 'This is a drill".

Austin is the perfect place to pull off this garbage because there are so many "blue" minded people who think Che Quevara is a fine honorable hero.

This event is meant to immediately and fall off the radar when two days ago the who populace was in catatonia.

Maybe the boom boom bombs in Austin area was designed for the specific purpose of launching a crooked FBI investigation of Q Anon because of connection between Q's boom boom messages so could be plausibly tied to the Austin boom booms. If any of my suspicions are true, it tells us FBI still owned and operated by Deep State and they are letting Q and Team Trump know it. Seems if the FBI really goes forward in this ridiculous "investigation" THEY may use that to close down Q and maybe severely restrict in the entire internet for all.

FBI now investigating Q for saying boom boom and tying it to