PDA

View Full Version : AJ makes a good video

vacuum
18th March 2018, 10:47 PM
He says McCabe is going to get indicted.

He's also very positive in this video for the future. Honestly I've never seen him like this. Worth watching if you haven't seen a video from him in a while. Its kind of philosophical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBcQ_CC93B8

Cebu_4_2
19th March 2018, 03:04 PM
Can't stand the guy so much that I wasn't going to click this thread. I scanned through the video,sounds like good stuff but will 'anything' become of the points he (might) have made? (I just skimmed and read comments)

If there is more info please post it, listening to 20+ minutes of this guy doesn't do it for me. No offense.

monty
19th March 2018, 05:53 PM
Can't stand the guy so much that I wasn't going to click this thread. I scanned through the video,sounds like good stuff but will 'anything' become of the points he (might) have made? (I just skimmed and read comments)

If there is more info please post it, listening to 20+ minutes of this guy doesn't do it for me. No offense.

Besides not being able to stand listening to him he is like the boy who cried wolf.

old steel
19th March 2018, 06:19 PM
He divorced his jew wife, i'm willing to listen on that point alone.

midnight rambler
19th March 2018, 07:33 PM
He divorced his jew wife, i'm willing to listen on that point alone.

Show me where AJ is no longer a Zionist apologist.

Cebu_4_2
19th March 2018, 08:16 PM

No. He is just fukt for dumping a jew wife. He owes anything and everything to her for now to death and that is just a limitation.

old steel
19th March 2018, 11:19 PM

Oh Zionist fucking Alex will never change, they did ban him from jewtube along with many others.

I guess they don't mind torching one of their own if it serves their purposes.

Fuck them all, where are the Marines?