View Full Version : Best video re false flag fakery Side Thorn journalist interviewed by Vice Magazine

Dachsie
22nd March 2018, 06:25 PM
I was amazed at how totally ignorant this guy from Vice magazine was as he did not even know any of the basics about people who do not believe these false events. I guess I am suspicious of people who have remained so genuinely ignorant all these years about the large growing segment of the population who don't believe the baloney anymore.

This side thorn guy seemed totally truthful and no nonsense. Kind of refreshing.
He is Texas based and goes around offering one hundred thousand dollars for anyone who can submit proof that anyone has actually died in any of these events. He has the money and he has an attorney that will handle if reasonably proofs are submitted.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=R23RXW85568M

Vice News Interviews Side Thorn Journalist
Side Thorn Journalist 63 Views

Info
Shared / Embed
Add to

Just prior to the arrest at the Sutherland Springs First Baptist Church Of Satan .

Category: Busted / Exposed,Crisis Actors,Citizen Journalist,Sutherland Springs Texas Shoot
Duration: 21:53
Date: 2 hours ago
Tags:
lying filth, sellouts, traitors, demons, pastor pedophiles, dhs sucks, texas rangers are pussies and filthy liars, and?