PDA

View Full Version : crazy woman unleashed

cheka.
17th April 2018, 04:19 AM
run over husband multiple times while daughter rides along screaming to stop it = 15 years

http://www.texaspolicenews.com/default.aspx?act=Newsletter.aspx&category=News+1-2&newsletterid=70398&menugroup=Home

The Friendswood dentist who ran over her husband in the parking lot of a Nassau Bay Hilton nearly 16 years ago will soon be paroled.

Clara Harris was convicted in 2003 for the deadly accident. She ran over her husband David Harris in July 2002 when she found him with his mistress.

Court records confirm Clara will be released from prison on May 11. She'll be on parole until February of 2023.

Her parole attorney said Clara is a model inmate. She helps translate text books into braille for the blind.

At the time of the killing, David Harris' daughter was in the vehicle being driven by Clara Harris.

cheka.
17th April 2018, 04:20 AM
btw this in my area. might try to hook up with her :cool:

old steel
17th April 2018, 11:45 AM
btw this in my area. might try to hook up with her :cool:

Ok but Cheka, never turn your back on her.

cheka.
17th April 2018, 12:44 PM
Ok but Cheka, never turn your back on her.

nothing a little tequila and rough sex can't fix

JDRock
17th April 2018, 03:08 PM
I used to live in friendswood. In another life..... sigh

cheka.
17th April 2018, 03:14 PM
I used to live in friendswood. In another life..... sigh

it's a lot like south africa. a slice of civilization surrounded by third world tribes

Joshua01
17th April 2018, 07:05 PM
Still, I'd tie her down to the bedposts every night before you go to sleep...can't be too careful
nothing a little tequila and rough sex can't fix

JDRock
17th April 2018, 08:38 PM
it's a lot like south africa. a slice of civilization surrounded by third world tribes
All i remember was a pizza hut at the end of my street. It was all lilly white back then. No niggers spics or dinks. Just a few chinks in the local chinese resturant.

Neuro
17th April 2018, 09:16 PM
So they found a worthy vessel for Barbara Bush to live on in...

cheka.
17th April 2018, 09:43 PM
All i remember was a pizza hut at the end of my street. It was all lilly white back then. No niggers spics or dinks. Just a few chinks in the local chinese resturant.

still holding strong - keeping the riff-raff in check while surrounded by barbarians. real estate pricey because of that

Neuro
17th April 2018, 10:30 PM
Her parole attorney said Clara is a model inmate. She helps translate text books into braille for the blind.
Sounds fantastic!

However...

Don’t you just get a special printer, afaik the letters are just looking and feeling differently, there is no translation necessary as blind people tend to speak the same language.

Joshua01
18th April 2018, 06:20 AM

​So brave!

Horn
18th April 2018, 12:00 PM

​So brave!

Soon blind folks will too also be able to drive per her translated instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKCXGFn0Abg