PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood: they are monsters, and they know it.

Bigjon
14th June 2018, 05:01 AM
http://82.221.129.208/.yr5.html

A NEW PLANNED PARENTHOOD VIDEO HAS SURFACED

This time it was a clandestine recording of a planned parenthood conference, where they joked about stuck heads, eyeballs flying and landing in their laps, and even took it this far, to this quote:"Abortionist Lisa Harris urged her peers, "Let's just give them all the violence, it's a person, it's killing, let's just give them all that"
So there is no question they know what they are doing, and know full well it is murder, and that they do it because they enjoy it, JUST LIKE HILLARY CLINTON AND FRAZZLEDRIP.

This video lays it all bare,they are monsters, and they know it. (https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CX7JP_1528932282)

How many of these videos need to surface before someone gets prosecuted?

StreetsOfGold
14th June 2018, 06:41 AM
I have not seen this yet but I saw one in which a FORMER Satanist said that he personally was involved in hundreds of child sacrifices INSIDE and abortion clinic.
They USE the abortion clinic as a FRONT in SOME of these facilities

singular_me
14th June 2018, 01:23 PM
horribly surreal... they really talk as if it is business as usual

madfranks
14th June 2018, 10:48 PM
I have not seen this yet but I saw one in which a FORMER Satanist said that he personally was involved in hundreds of child sacrifices INSIDE and abortion clinic.
They USE the abortion clinic as a FRONT in SOME of these facilities
I read the same, or a similar, story. The guy said part of his initiation was to perform Satanic rituals dedicating the child’s life to Satan before killing it. Horrifically disturbing things.

latemetal1
16th June 2018, 06:43 AM
Guarantee American children upbringings needs and I'll bet abortion goes way down, problem is, once a child is born, few people give a shit. I do like how we take care of the Israelis though...they are important.

Joshua01
17th June 2018, 04:40 PM
....and still not a single arrest! How much evidence is enough to indict these days?

Bigjon
17th June 2018, 04:49 PM
....and still not a single arrest! How much evidence is enough to indict these days?

a gov of total scumbags... we've got it.