PDA

View Full Version : Confiscated Money?

ziero0
19th June 2018, 09:52 AM
This is probably old news but I just ran across it in some of Jean Keatings material.

In the new “money”, there is a magnetic strip in the money that can be tracked. The magnetic strip is laced
with crack cocaine so it can be confiscated under forfeiture. They are not charging these people with a crime. If you do not get out of this system, you will not survive.

woodman
19th June 2018, 10:14 AM
This is probably old news but I just ran across it in some of Jean Keatings material.
Well, if they put enough crack cocaine in that strip, then the money just might pass as something other than fiat. It actually has physical value to someone.

Dogman
19th June 2018, 10:37 AM
This is probably old news but I just ran across it in some of Jean Keatings material. 9854

Joshua01
19th June 2018, 01:59 PM

Fucked up man!

ziero0
19th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Fucked up man!
Certainly you can get that way when you come from a family of judges and lawyers.

As to the statement attributed to him why not take one of these new monetary instruments into the local police station and have them check it? Wouldn't that tell you whether there is truth in the statement or not?

Oh, wait. If the statement is true then such an action would make you a CRIMINAL.