PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Animal

johnsonrai
21st June 2018, 08:11 AM
Animal tech us everything like Dog, This is so reliable animal and always dedicated for owner. We can't imagine animals what they can help for us.

I lost my dog 1 month ago, I really miss every time. Now I feel my dog in spirit dog.

I want to say have you stay with animal in our home?

What is the role of animal in your life.

midnight rambler
21st June 2018, 08:21 AM
Hi bot!

Neuro
21st June 2018, 08:28 AM
Yes fish

madfranks
21st June 2018, 08:33 AM
Strange. No spam, but definitely some sort of automated bot.

Neuro
21st June 2018, 11:53 AM

Challenge: Can we get it to become a Nazi.

Cebu_4_2
21st June 2018, 12:11 PM

It's trolling around so you don't pay attention then it will post a back link to whatever internet project it's working on. Almost all spammers are just trying to post back links. Learned about this when I was trying to make them for my site. You can hire some chinese company to make back links for your site, they claim they will be quality links lol.

osoab
21st June 2018, 02:43 PM
What is the role of animal in your life.

I eat them.

Cebu_4_2
21st June 2018, 03:16 PM
i eat them.

lmao!

Neuro
21st June 2018, 05:29 PM
lmao!

+1 lol

Kindachi
22nd June 2018, 01:00 AM
Basically I do not have any pet or animal in home as I have to travel a lot so can not take care of them.
That does not mean I do not like them. I like them very much and I think they play a vital role of friendship, obedient, trustworthiness.

Neuro
22nd June 2018, 01:09 AM
Basically I do not have any pet or animal in home as I have to travel a lot so can not take care of them.
That does not mean I do not like them. I like them very much and I think they play a vital role of friendship, obedient, trustworthiness.
Which animal do you prefer to eat in Japan? Beaver or Cock?

osoab
22nd June 2018, 05:54 PM
Which animal do you prefer to eat in Japan? Beaver or Cock?

What if the preference is Beaver Cock? :o

Neuro
22nd June 2018, 06:05 PM
Hitler was a great friend of animals, and he was also widely admired and considered a great friend of Japan. Did you know this kindachi?

PatColo
22nd June 2018, 07:56 PM
It's trolling around so you don't pay attention then it will post a back link to whatever internet project it's working on. Almost all spammers are just trying to post back links. Learned about this when I was trying to make them for my site. You can hire some chinese company to make back links for your site, they claim they will be quality links lol.

is a "back link" a "thing" I should be aware of?

It doesn't just mean, spammy wants come back later, & edit their post to add a spam link, or something? :(??

Cebu_4_2
22nd June 2018, 08:46 PM
is a "back link" a "thing" I should be aware of?

It doesn't just mean, spammy wants come back later, & edit their post to add a spam link, or something? :(??

The backlinks should be in thread or other website that pertains to the subject of the internet site. <- is a quality link. So if it posted a link to this thread it would be a shitty one and not help in search engine ranking.

cheka.
22nd June 2018, 08:46 PM
pets pizzagate sandy hook 9/11 hate truth vegas okc waco pulse parkland trayvon brown gray black lives matter immigrant nationalist cooper ruby federal reserve gold silver pedophile pedo blood cfr splc adl lavoy vegas urban moving google skype hillary mk silverstein corzine yellen fisher able danger libya seal team fast furious wasserman seth rich bleach bit vaccine gmo

PatColo
22nd June 2018, 09:12 PM
The backlinks should be in thread or other website that pertains to the subject of the internet site. <- is a quality link. So if it posted a link to this thread it would be a shitty one and not help in search engine ranking.

thx; call me slow but still hopelessly confused!:|~

so I gather spammy's intent isn't targeting this site's readers with an active link to their spamsite -- rather, intent is somehow increasing their spamsite's joogle ranking, by the use of keywords in their otherwise inane posts at places like gsus?

anyways don't bust ur hump 'splaining; I see https://duckduckgo.com/?q=backlink+spam delivers good results :)